• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

@celest1al those are hilarious :lol: I don't know how they come up with this stuff! 

Another day, another list which CLOY tops! Love the video underneath the Elle Magazine tweet as well, showing the various headlines throughout the year. I'm not sure if anyone recalls one of the more heated debates that took place in this thread sometime after CLOY finished airing, but some people took issue with the claims about the huge impact of CLOY, and how it would compare against other successful kdramas. Well here we are in October, close to the 1 year mark from when CLOY first aired, and the international attention hasn't really subsided. So I'm pretty sure its no longer up for debate right? :gangnamstyle:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
On 10/1/2020 at 1:15 PM, shelly 98 said:

Where does the idea that SYJ likes to bake/is a good baker come from?

At Japan FM the MC asked her

MC: What was your childhood dream?

SYJ: I really loved bread when I was little and wanted to be a baker cause then I could eat as much bread as I wanted to

MC: Do you still like bread?

SYJ: I still really love bread, but I can't eat as much as I want to when I work

Thanks for replying to my question. I just wondered about the idea of SYJ liking to bake/being a good baker popping up in fanfic even prior to the FM and if this was based on something she said/posted.

Do we have any idea what HB likes to eat/cook?  Other than bread lol. 

I guess they can only go to private dining places or get takeout in SK?  It would be nice if they could eat at restaurants, go for a run or a walk without being disturbed.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Seriya said:

Do we have any idea what HB likes to eat/cook?  Other than bread lol. 

Grilled meats, spicy rice cakes etc - I mean he basically likes to eat all kinds of foods just like her. It also depends what he is prepping for a role and stuff. He has said this before. When he will eat more carbs and stuff. I don't think he has mentioned what he likes to cook. I think he mentioned he learned to cook a dish from his mom or something? Honestly, when he was learning to make coffee in Hawaii.. I think he slowly learned how to make more food over the years. You know what he knows how to cook base on clips and stuff from his past. Since he did film a lot of stuff for his fans which is ex. Aloha Dream Cafe and My Way dvd exists from those times. Honestly, he really loves his fans a lot. He has shared more at fan meetings since he gets asked ex. what dishes he likes to eat when he was in Thailand. Other then that, he doesn't share much :lol:

Basically you can find it on this "documentary" on why they are meant to be together lol - There is one whole section just of them talking about food lol

There are stuff slightly incorrect or missing I find now. Like HB is really into sports too. So he actually has played soccer and was on a soccer team when he started out as an actor. So they do have soccer in common lol. Why CLOY has World Cup highlighted a lot or the national team. 

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Hi BinJin fans it is my first time to post here. I hope i am welcome. Just wanna share this whole online fan meet interview of Son Ye Jin if you have not seen it. 

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPpeF_CzWmPo2tRA4kgIX7M3hpoj_rr9izlJvQIBj4HVghwPv8ts7qWzCKpPxKzhw?key=cS1iOGNaOVduQURDYTMwb1V6b2dkVDhtZTJoRnJB

Edited by willowee
  • Like 17
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

H Y U N  B I N  T H E   B E S T   B O Y F R I E N D:wub:

:please::sparklyeyes:

5-C29-AE94-B501-4-DC1-A3-FC-1-C493-D6615

In C L O Y T O B E R  BJ tweeter fandom will be tweeting CLOY contents everyday based on a prompt list  (like candles, soju, tomato) created by tweeter cloysauce.  They also invited the Japanese Cloy tweeters to join in the fun!!!  Lets enjoy their fan work while waiting for the next BJ content some day in October

:eats2:

Spoiler

ABDF270-C-6-B86-44-A0-AF12-AD975-B9601-C

D-1 of CLOYtober ~ PARACHUTE 

D-2 of CLOYtober ~ TOMATO

D-3 of CLOYtober ~ CANDLE

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

Young Jinnie being surrounded by nature sounds relaxing. She shared this in October 2013 :) 

"I still try to travel every time I take a break. And now I like the countryside better (laughs). I keep looking for a place with good air (laughs). I used to think it would be better to stand out and be pretty, and it would be boring in the countryside.I used to live in mountains near my house when I was young.There are pheasants, and there's a gizzard and a salamander.(laughs) I didn't know it was good then. Looking back, I think living with nature was too happy for me."

Son Ye-jin, who reminisced about her childhood, smiled and said, "But in fact, I heard it's not easy to live in the countryside," showing a sudden return to reality, drawing laughter.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, eLizza said:

Just wanted to drop by and share what I learnt today..This time..maths says

1>>>>>5..

I m not being stupid..I m just being "ABSURD:tounge_xd:

If u know what I mean..

HAHAHAHAHAHA 

happy americas got talent GIF by NBC

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

Out of the tune..its so amazing that most of yejins leading men in her previous crafts are getting trending as well as most of yejins movies are trending in dif social sites.  Ex. Her leading man in The Moment to Remeber , The Classic The Truth Beneath, Pirates and others. For Hyun Bin, His dramas like Secret  Garden , MNIKSS and others.. It just feel me amazing that through their works in The Negotiation and the success of their CLOY,  their co-stars before are dragging-in to the present. So proud. Binjin all the way.

Aside from that, i am enjoying those cloytober arts made by co-fans . its so amazing. Its my first time to see this how greatly cloy affects the heart of the viewers. All the positive lines or qoutes from te drama are emtionally shared . it helps one lifes living positively.. I just shared those lines in my fb account. So inspiring

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

hello to all.. i may not visit the forum much lately but i check binjin insta accounts as soon as i wake up whether there is a wedding anouncement.:w00t: its my morning routine:lol: im strongly believe that day is close, fighting!!!

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

One of her facebook message to her fans in October 2011: 

She wrote - 

I cannot fall asleep thus keep wandering~I was shocked when surfing online several days ago~pics of me wearing that red pants are everywhere.lol I am blue recently since it's autumn...I laugh because of this picture~If you feel lonely and sad, try take some funny pictures of yourself and look at them with big smiles~ xoxo

---

I was trying to figure out what red pants she was talking about. I think she was talking about this lol ( Her Harper Bazaar photoshoot)

5990909400_d447b63d05_b.jpg

(if it isn't this, let me know which one it is lol.. since from her thread there is her wearing red dress. I couldn't find any "red pants" lol from October)

Anyways to compliment hers. This is Binnie's from his Esquire 2013 

hyunbinesquireapr13_1.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Wiggle 1

DCD60884-4-B54-4-D8-B-8502-2-E71-F25-BDD

Why so SERIous ?

RIveal SERIous...

Yoon Seri (Yejin) will be CRASH LANDING on People Asia a day in October like her Oppa Captain Ri (Hyun Bin) throwback in June 

How do I know its meant to be?:wub:

:selfie::happyshakes:

529-B59-A8-1-EA5-4-C42-8-F26-A34621-DDBB

RIveal SERIous NOT ABSURD:lol:

Spoiler

3-D8-E1949-8-D4-D-4075-B122-748-FC38-B1-

61531-ADA-452-F-446-F-99-E4-8-B220-FC17-

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

@bin-jin yay cow Binnie sure was working so hard. he was a real farmer/tomato cultavator :Pandabulous: He sure is the best BOYFRIEND 

1.jpg

I wonder who is doing groceries now? :lol:

syjgrocery.jpg

Also Jinnie said she was cooking pasta a lot recently lol. I was watching what Binnie had said on what food he like to eat/his routine during filming and post filming. He confirmed carbs.. and listed rice cakes, ramen etc and then said basically anything with flour.. 

YAY PASTA IS MADE OUT OF FLOUR

:hwaiting2:\

Jinnie hinted she wanted to be a baker :lol:

:eats:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1