[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

This whole October, Binjin shipper's twitter moots holding a fan event of creating content based on certain keywords everyday. I really love the positive energy; this kind of shipping activity can bring out the best of us. Check the hashtag, it's so cool!! Any kind of content present; photo edit, video edit, poem, fanfiction, painting, handicraft, all there. Binjin shippers are a talented bunch, really. And everyone is so supportive of each other. Click the spoiler for a few entries of today; someone even made a song! Our fandom is really the best  :love:

Spoiler

I hope this will put an end to the endless fanwar, since everyone will be busy preparing and appreciating the day's entry for the whole month:approves:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 7

1 hour ago, binjinPhDfan said:

What can you say about this?!?

We are free to agree and disagree. But I'm sorry to say this. Overanalyzing over uncertain things really not a healthy habit. I think most of all would agree. We don't really need this kind of "crumbs". Their actions speaks louder than this kind of things. Isn't it tiring sometimes when we do check and overanalyze? Frustration comes when things happened not according to your favor. All of us want to live longer so it's better for us to enjoy what has been served merely from their interviews and actions. Hyun Bin is a man with less words, he speaks through his actions. He will come forward when he is ready. Let him get enough rest from exhausted long filming. Both BinJin are private people. So please don't put too much pressures by overanalyzing things or situations. Shall we wait until then? Thanks to this soompi, as I found this is a great platform to remind each other and low-key our actions. Others platform are bit scary though especially reading all those tweets. Definitely not for low faint hearted people because you are going to jump into a deep sea in a seconds. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Peony22 said:

Not forcing them in admitting just wondering Why o why.. Hmm..

I remember HB interview in 2010 or 2011on tvn taxi  im not sure of the date.. She was asked directly by one of the female emcee "Are you dating?? He answered Yes without hesitation.. 

My point is if the SK ent.want to know the real score of BINJIN WHY nobody  dare to asked HB directly with same question "Are you dating somebody or are you and YJ dating"?directly  in an interview unlike there is a rumor etc those questions can be answered in many ups and turns.!..haha wonder what will be his response!

Just like in 2018  when he was a guest in the star idol i think the host asked directly " YJ and you are Close Right?.." and he admitted it directly! YES WE ARE CLOSE !:)..

I wonder why they do not do that kind of asking strategy  if they want to know the truth???HB is really an Honest Man after all..

Of course he answered yes without hesitation in Taxi. Everyone in SK knew he was in a relationship that time.

I don't think HB is the type who prefers to expose his private life to the public, e.g. you can't find any pics revealing hid parents, contrary to YJ's parents. Him admitting relationships in the past was more like respecting his partners. If his partner feels comfortable revealing to the public, he follows suit.

And we don't really know if HB has always been so transparent about his love life. What if there was even more apart from the two relationships which were known by the public?

Spoiler

(Yes. I believe he has had more relationships than the revealed ones. It's not even plausible for such a hot guy to have just 2 relationships in 10 years. :joy:)

Frankly speaking, HB has no obligation to share his private life to his fans.

About the SK media part, the industry worked very differently from other countries. Questions being asked in the press conference are always screened beforehand. SK media must be very curious about their true relationship but I don't think any of the related questions got passed by either Vast or MSTeam.:lol:

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

Oh ! As i read some other social sites, it makes my heart broken if other people keep on bashing our dear Mrs. Ye Jin Kim..Yet if only i am miss ye jin, i will feed these bashers more with positive vibes containing my hyun bin...if only am her..

For expecting Dear Hyun Bin to give a statement regarding those bashings or the continuation of speculating rumor reuniting with the other actress, i think he will definitely do if it reaches his juriscdiction like Korea same thing with  what he did during his sharp denial made in july..But if those rumors and bashings are made outside Korea, he wont bother  as long as it doesnt circulate in the korean social industry..Hyun Bin knows better  than any one of us. They are BIG STARS so absolutely they have their own prominent advisers advising them when and how to address a rumor. Binjin knows that their relationship is very stable and strong that even a nasty rumors around outside korea cant destract their well founded relationship.

And also , some blaming Hyun Bin about why there are people foul mouthed Ye jin..Please dont blame our dear Hyun Bin..Hyun Bin did nothing wrong with his queen than to love her deeply, seriously and didicatedly. Our man is inlove with his wife so he does nothing but appreciating her , respecting her and loving her which is the only way how he shows his supports to ye jin..He is not quiet after all. He stated recently that seri-yejin is the most beautiful and wonderful woman in the world and no one can refute that. He gives his positive voice towards yejin to counteract those bashers bashing his wife negatively.

For me Binjin is Existing!

If Yejin hurts and cries

Hyun Bin hurts more and cries

If Hyun Bin cries because Ye jin cries

It makes me cry..

Please dont make us cry.

Spread love . And let Love reigns and be Sovereign.

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, The Negotiation said:

Oh ! As i read some other social sites, it makes my heart broken if other people keep on bashing our dear Mrs. Ye Jin Kim..Yet if only i am miss ye jin, i will feed these bashers more with positive vibes containing my hyun bin...if only am her..

For expecting Dear Hyun Bin to give a statement regarding those bashings or the continuation of speculating rumor reuniting with the other actress, i think he will definitely do if it reaches his juriscdiction like Korea same thing with  what he did during his sharp denial made in july..But if those rumors and bashings are made outside Korea, he wont bother  as long as it doesnt circulate in the korean social industry..

Well Jinnie's team also doesn't seem to be bother with it or we just going to continue to call her team being slow. Maybe it is because they don't read what it is being said about them or how there is potential fan wars etc on actresses etc. We all know SK entertainment is small they all have mutual friends. Who knows how long SYJ and SHK were neighbours over the years - They had also both attended a wedding in January 2009. Plus SHK had shown interest in wanting to work with SYJ in the past. Fans always have to make a competition happen I find especially with Korean actors. Not sure why. Is it because of Koreans and their polls? I would think it doesn't bother them personally in their real life. 

You hear all the time especially in Korean entertainment that being an actor is a lonely profession. Why lots of actors have already passed 40 years old now either seem to miss their timing on marriage or haven't thought much on marriage.

We are all entitled to believe what we want to believe. We have over 3 years worth of their relationship having gotten stronger over the years. We don't need to over analyze like others are doing. There is the healthy route of cheering on two people you believe are in a relationship and there is the unhealthy route of creating stuff and rumors that you want to believe is real. 

I don't think it is HB's choice to have to come clean and do any sort of defending at all. He already said what he had to say in the summer. It was 4 denial statements - very short and simple. I think it summed everything up. Whether people want to believe what was said in the summer on those rumors is up to those people. 

However, we know if it  does make SK news again, he will definitely do something. Or maybe do another thing about malicious comments and rumors again ( we know the reason for that in January was due to the scandal going on with his close friends)

@BinJin99 Please stop bringing up KNG. He is a friend of both of them

I am sure KNG is also enjoying his simple life. Who knows if he is dating or is even interested in dating. lol. ex. Ha Ji Won, Gong Yoo, Yoon Eun Hye and Jung Woo Sung are many actors they know and are friends with who have all shared their thoughts on dating and marriage recently (some were earlier in the year). None seem to be in a rush or interested lol. 

Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin are still dating. They haven't rush into marriage yet.

Maybe they just rather date longer than rush into marriage? We don't know.. They haven't given an update on their thoughts on dating and marriage since 2018. 

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

We are all entitled to believe what we want to believe. We have over 3 years worth of their relationship having gotten stronger over the years. We don't need to over analyze like others are doing. There is the healthy route of cheering on two people you believe are in a relationship and there is the unhealthy route of creating stuff and rumors that you want t

I totally agree!! Bravo! We will never know our couple, never know why they know they belong together, (or not). I firmly believe they are, could be wrong, but am happily on this ship. 
as for the anti’s, I personally do not care and would guess, key word guess, that Jinnie and her group don’t care either. It is part of social media and a consequence of being a beautiful, very talented, and hugely popular actress. 
Just my thoughts. :happy2:

• Like 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I found an old article from 2012 of SYJ, Haha and YoonA at Leessang concert in July. It is the group that Gary Kang is in and we know Jinnie tag his son in May (we know she is a fan of Running Man/The Return of the Superman - his son had also mistaken HB for the musician)

2012071617044071535_01_952.jpg

https://m.mtn.co.kr/news/news_view.php?mmn_idx=2012071617044071535

I was listening to some of the songs from that time! There was one that Leessang did with Yoon Mi Rae and 10CM.. Anyways' the lyrics are actually dirty :lol: So I won't post the video here. I will leave you with this small part of the song:

I love you so much

So I turned off the TV

• Like 7

@celest1al those are hilarious :lol: I don't know how they come up with this stuff! 

Another day, another list which CLOY tops! Love the video underneath the Elle Magazine tweet as well, showing the various headlines throughout the year. I'm not sure if anyone recalls one of the more heated debates that took place in this thread sometime after CLOY finished airing, but some people took issue with the claims about the huge impact of CLOY, and how it would compare against other successful kdramas. Well here we are in October, close to the 1 year mark from when CLOY first aired, and the international attention hasn't really subsided. So I'm pretty sure its no longer up for debate right? :gangnamstyle:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

On 10/1/2020 at 1:15 PM, shelly 98 said:

Where does the idea that SYJ likes to bake/is a good baker come from?

At Japan FM the MC asked her

MC: What was your childhood dream?

SYJ: I really loved bread when I was little and wanted to be a baker cause then I could eat as much bread as I wanted to

MC: Do you still like bread?

SYJ: I still really love bread, but I can't eat as much as I want to when I work

Thanks for replying to my question. I just wondered about the idea of SYJ liking to bake/being a good baker popping up in fanfic even prior to the FM and if this was based on something she said/posted.

Do we have any idea what HB likes to eat/cook?  Other than bread lol. 

I guess they can only go to private dining places or get takeout in SK?  It would be nice if they could eat at restaurants, go for a run or a walk without being disturbed.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Seriya said:

Do we have any idea what HB likes to eat/cook?  Other than bread lol. 

Grilled meats, spicy rice cakes etc - I mean he basically likes to eat all kinds of foods just like her. It also depends what he is prepping for a role and stuff. He has said this before. When he will eat more carbs and stuff. I don't think he has mentioned what he likes to cook. I think he mentioned he learned to cook a dish from his mom or something? Honestly, when he was learning to make coffee in Hawaii.. I think he slowly learned how to make more food over the years. You know what he knows how to cook base on clips and stuff from his past. Since he did film a lot of stuff for his fans which is ex. Aloha Dream Cafe and My Way dvd exists from those times. Honestly, he really loves his fans a lot. He has shared more at fan meetings since he gets asked ex. what dishes he likes to eat when he was in Thailand. Other then that, he doesn't share much :lol:

Basically you can find it on this "documentary" on why they are meant to be together lol - There is one whole section just of them talking about food lol

There are stuff slightly incorrect or missing I find now. Like HB is really into sports too. So he actually has played soccer and was on a soccer team when he started out as an actor. So they do have soccer in common lol. Why CLOY has World Cup highlighted a lot or the national team. 

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Hi BinJin fans it is my first time to post here. I hope i am welcome. Just wanna share this whole online fan meet interview of Son Ye Jin if you have not seen it. 

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPpeF_CzWmPo2tRA4kgIX7M3hpoj_rr9izlJvQIBj4HVghwPv8ts7qWzCKpPxKzhw?key=cS1iOGNaOVduQURDYTMwb1V6b2dkVDhtZTJoRnJB

Edited by willowee
  • Like 17
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

H Y U N  B I N  T H E   B E S T   B O Y F R I E N D:wub:

:please::sparklyeyes:

5-C29-AE94-B501-4-DC1-A3-FC-1-C493-D6615

In C L O Y T O B E R  BJ tweeter fandom will be tweeting CLOY contents everyday based on a prompt list  (like candles, soju, tomato) created by tweeter cloysauce.  They also invited the Japanese Cloy tweeters to join in the fun!!!  Lets enjoy their fan work while waiting for the next BJ content some day in October

:eats2:

Spoiler

ABDF270-C-6-B86-44-A0-AF12-AD975-B9601-C

D-1 of CLOYtober ~ PARACHUTE 

D-2 of CLOYtober ~ TOMATO

D-3 of CLOYtober ~ CANDLE

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2