[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 10/4/2020 at 1:20 PM, Krystal. said:

Beanhandhk proving once again that they’re the best BinJin fans ever. I mean how did they even catch that? Guess HB proposed already and we’re just waiting for Yejin to answer :D. His little smile at the end of the video is so cute. He can’t hide it whenever he’s with her :wub:

also small rant but I’ll put it under spoiler because I don’t want to ruin the mood of the happy vibe in this video

Reveal hidden contents

Just want to say that karma is real and what goes around comes around. You can hate on us all you want but don’t give unnecessary hate on the actors themselves because of a stupid article that we/binjin had no part in. Every time we get hate on, we get new BinJin content so we don’t mind it. But please do not drag the artist into this. Binnie looks healthy and great today and Jinnie is enjoying her rest at home so please don’t bother them. At the end of the day they’re humans after all and those words on social media will bother them especially the ones that are written on HER IG. If you’re not a fan don’t follow her it’s really that simple.

@Krystal Yes, BinJin Nation is not hawk-eyed or, if you prefer, eagle-eyed for nothing :D. I'm a little surprised that more mention hasn't been made of an additional exciting excerpt from the Kakao chat. If the translations and keen sight of some other BinJin nation members is correct, pay special attention to the first page of the following link. It shows that SYJ initiated I Love You and HB responded back I Love You with 4 exclamation points (count 'em) Kids Reaction GIF by SHARE NOW

https://mobile.twitter.com/northskyjunkie/status/1256789618470473728

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 4

I was watching this video I had saved in my favorites again recently. I just love how the person repeats the moment of Jinnie laughing and the song they use at the end :heart: Majority of us were doing anniversary TN posts and other stuff from last month. As we know September 3 was what began promo period of The Negotiation for them 2 years ago (in September.. so they hadn't seen each other for a month since Binnie was filming MOTA abroad after August 9). Jinnie had liked this pic too and a few other mutual accounts had liked certain ones from that specific day last month too.

The person used this song. It is really a perfect song

:fullofhearts:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

I think I did not have an account of this information and it is that watching compilations of kiss scenes on Instagram of Binnie, I saw that in the foot of the video it said that Binnie did not like kiss scenes so that was the reason that he preferred  action movies than romantic comedies, but if we think about it, he doesn't mind expressing that he wanted to be in a RomCom with our queen:fullofhearts:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 2

Wow...YJ is slaying it.. Her movie Be With You is at no. 1 on Netflix Japan..

As for the drama section ,no need to emphasize how CLOY is dominating the chart since it was released in Japan..As of today, I guess CLOY is at no. 2 but we know very soon it will climb back to no. 1.:Twerkdatbutt:

Asia is whipped for YJ just like her close friend..:tounge_xd:

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Its RAINING of Binnie contents this week...keep them coming!!

:selfie::exercice:

SEXC BINNIE :P

7-E0-DCB00-E9-CB-453-A-9139-D7-B701-A1-D

MOVING BINNIE :rolleyes:

DF674322-3-A81-4430-9-F83-EC9692-FFD9-C1

45-AE1-DDA-DBC5-4-C62-954-C-5-B397-F9279

WALKING BINNIE :w00t:

Spoiler

5-F14-C1-C4-D20-D-4-F36-992-E-1-A2-B80-A

0966-AD47-14-D0-4-F03-A17-F-61-C4-BA824-

We want a Binnie online Jpn FM next :phew:

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

3 hours ago, Babycake82 said:

Looking great Binnie. Still a bit bulky, Captain Ri vibes!

:heart2beat:

I heard it's for Bohum clinic? 

YESHHH Bohum clinic cf.  

CEO Jinwoo vibes:wub:

:hwaiting2:

Spoiler

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Good morning, BinJin Nation. It's lovely to wake up to new pics of HB in his photoshoot. This month of October is sure starting out quite nicely for us. HB's thank  you video for all the birthday love, SYJ's 4, I repeat 4 magazine covers and one calling her the Hallyu Queen. Not only is she the Hallyu Queen but also a Chungmuro Queen. Yeah!!  And lastly, VAST's viewing of BJ contents from a BJ fan account IG stories. This is not just a crumb, it is a huge cake people. After all, VAST is HB and KKT. Prior to October, we also have KKT's IG story post,  SYA's liking a BJ pic, and of course our Hallyu Queen posting a huge BJ cake from a fan. So what are they telling us? Enjoy your cakes until we announce. Patience is a virtue and when it happens it will be beautiful and worth it. 

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

BinJin and their same team of BODYGUARDS

When Jinnie was shooting SMART cf in July, Binnie’s bodyguards were spotted with her to make sure she’s safe while he was shooting Bargaining in Jordan.  TODAY, the same team of bodyguards are with him dur his cf.  ICBM!!!
:doggie:

931-D1-D3-A-BC99-4-A30-B83-E-E7-FD92-F0-

89-C0-E507-E4-D7-4-A17-B44-A-832-A3-AB7-

F456-BE46-865-E-4-FD9-85-AE-DAF067-E0407

013-DB2-E7-A388-418-D-B5-F7-29-A68494-ED

Spoiler

Binnie’s long time bodyguards were seen around Jinnie since 2019 in her official events and her bff wedding.   She could hv avoided using his bodyguards if she is not close to him. She was using diff bodyguards dur TN events and never use the same team of bodyguards fm her previous co-stars. :wub:

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

3 hours ago, Babycake82 said:

Looking great Binnie. Still a bit bulky, Captain Ri vibes!

:heart2beat:

I heard it's for Bohum clinic? 

PLIFE (aka People Life Insurance) lol -> They call themselves PLIFE. Bohum Clinic is part of that.

It does look it is most likely that. They always film outside for their CFs too.

Binnie sure dressing up like Jin Woo from MOTA though lol

Their team of same bodyguards

:loveu:

-

A new wave crashing

And just when she probably thought her career would be on a steady, upward course as she marks her 20th year in the business and moves further beyond that, Son Ye-jin experiences a sudden popularity spike brought about by her hit pairing with Hyun Bin in the K-Drama Crash Landing on You. To give the uninitiated a clear grasp of just how phenomenal that is, it’s currently the highest-rated tvN drama ever and the third highest-rated drama in Korean cable TV history, and is inarguably that one series that sparked and reignited many Filipinos’ love for K-Dramas. 

In an exclusive Metro.Style interview, Hyun Bin said about working with Son Ye-jin, “Based on my observation as an actor, she had a huge passion for acting. She was also an actress who had the interpretation and various ideas about the scenes. That was somehow astonishing to me as an actor, and it stimulated me where various things were learned from her. I think this is what I like about acting with her.” 

The bosses behind Smart Communications are among those who were captivated by the unique story of Crash Landing on You as well as the on-screen chemistry of its lead stars, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. They felt just how powerful this duo is, and quickly conceptualized ways to align these Korean superstars with Smart as a brand. 

171accec-a910-478a-b371-b2cab589ea08_crash-landing-on-you-tvn.jpg

Smart Signature is all about simplifying the postpaid experience for customers. This way, they get to enjoy the latest technology and mobile innovations, have worry-free connections through data-packed plans, and experience an elevated lifestyle through exclusive perks and rewards. Recognized as the country’s fastest mobile data network, it is also Smart’s goal to cater to the different passions and needs of their customers through a wide range of Giga Promos. There is Giga Video for subscribers who want to binge-watch the latest K-dramas, online shows and series; Giga Stories for those who love sharing their experiences with friends and loved ones on social media; Giga Games for avid mobile gamers; Giga Music for those who want their daily dose of tunes and podcasts; and Giga Work for easy access to a wide range of productivity apps to make work and school life simpler and more convenient.

All these offerings boil down to two keywords underscored in the brand’s campaign: simple and smart. And those are among the adjectives that can best describe Son Ye-jin too. As an individual, the ageless beauty embodies simplicity, and as an actress, she is smart with her choices.        

Already aware of her Filipino fans and their overwhelming love and support for her, Son Ye-jin was naturally thrilled to find out about this opportunity to work with a Philippine brand. She said, “I was very happy. Actually, I wanted to go to the Philippines and shoot. And the fans who loved the drama sent me so many messages of support on social media. I am really happy to shoot an advertisement for a Philippine brand and it’s even better because it’s a Smart advertisement. It’s just so sad that I couldn’t come to see all the fans in person but I’m always very thankful and happy to be able to meet them in this way.”

• Like 16
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

I am curious when Bargaining aims to release now. I know the movie should be in post production work - who knows how long they decide to edit and everything to make the movie perfect - like are they aiming for Cannes film market? -  Cannes is normally in May. I don't recall the deadline on submissions and stuff for Cannes because normally I don't look at this. Most Korean films do Cannes ex. Peninsula and I believe even Hwang Jung Min's movie was a part of it too. Just everything for next year has been delayed in film industry around the world. You just keep seeing ex. more Hollywood movie release being postponed, award ceremonies change dates. Those who thought they would be filming soon for projects they were cast earlier in the year in Korea - not sure if those films are being filmed now. Although it does look Hwang Jung Min and YoonA are filming Hush right now. Regardless, there is no rush to release a movie right now because covid keeps postponing scheduled releases etc. 

Although looks like a bunch of their friends have been watching movies lately, I noticed both Song YoonA and Ha Ji Min had watched The Wandering Chef recently. Maybe it was a special screening they were invited too. It is a beautiful drama doc - involves food and such a touching story sigh..

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Negotiation said:

In twitter, someone posted that the other thread is fiesting about the presence of hyun bin's stylist on his current commercial shooting . I cannot understand about the relevance of it since it was bins stylist eversince. Am fiesting too since she was there making sure that hyun bin always look good. Thats all that matters. The stylist is an employee of hyun bin so its natural for bin to call her for work business related. No more no less.. 

Well said. I am confused - why wouldn't Belma be at his CF shoot today? She styles him - of course she would be there. I don't know where anyone got the impression that HB would have an issue with Belma. It's not her fault that certain overzealous shippers created a false narrative around her IG story of two blurry people, for the purpose of proving their theories. Its silly because: 1) No one can make out who the people are and 2) as if she would risk her career/reputation  to expose her super private client's personal relationships. The irony is that photo then spread and was used to support the rumour in late July which Vast then had to deny. So the moral of the story is that people should be careful how they interpret vague social media posts and avoid the spread of false stories. 

@ElectricHearts I can't see Bargaining premiering earlier than next Spring, so Cannes makes sense if they were planning for the festival circuit. Assuming all the festival dates are still going ahead as planned. 

• Like 20
  • Unamused 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1