[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@Beadharmonyto add to the already long list of Baeksang proofs is the less mentioned fact of them having their make-up re-touched at the same time.  This was captured on video, no less.  In the days following the ceremony, we find out that their stylists received the same gifts (Diptique Fragrance).  

We truly are blessed as a ship to have them as our OTP,  The BinJin nation has become so huge (and loud) and to @lovelyz point this could be a turn off for some people, thus could be a reason for antis to feel that way.  Ship hard in silence, stay in our lanes because the Truth will be our noise.

Yes, thank you for the added info. And in response to antis comments that BinJins  are only comprised of fans from the Philippines, give your head a shake. BinJin is big all over the world. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3

21 hours ago, Baylack said:

Further proof that SYJ is just not into media play. It just is not her modus operandi. Following is a 2016 interview that cements that fact:

I like her vision...

she will work hard at something and bring the results to the heavens. That's why she believes the destiny/fate. :foryou:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 11
  • Love 1

I've read through some articles from various sources about korean celebrity dating pattern. Well it's normal for them to come up with denials until they had confirmed marriage plan. Infact their biased also issued multiple denials before admitting it. Antis failed to see this or even pretend not knowing this pattern due to their favoritism. Binjin have too many solid and legit receipts which shocked the universe. Plus Binjin are human after all, one can't denied their body languages which speaks volume. How come antis claimed all this receipts especially came from BinJin themselves are media play. Both are top A lister actor and actress. Media play just not their things. Even some stand alone HB or YJ supporters loudly claimed, media play isn't their things. Both shines and gained tremendous success through their honest crafts and huge passion in what they are doing. I'm just surprised when the LA grocery pics and Baeksang moments resurfaced and questionable again by antis. Especially when Bin now is back on action and again we had synchronized Binjin ads this month. It's better not to respond or wasting your time explaining at antis. Use your own precious time appreciating on what Binjin had fed or shall I say to feed us soon. Binjin nations are blessed again. To me it's never a drought seasons since TN golden era. Stay on our lanes and ship peacefully. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

12 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

What were Ha Ji Won and HB doing that day when Jinnie was filming her cameo? Why couldn't her team upload something from SeGa onto their channel

But I'm really glad They Didn't Meet, because there were FANWAR too. 

SYJ definitely didn't like it in the circle. 

I do believe FOR THE BEST FOR LAST. :heart2beat:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@puan iryantie:lol: umm well.... more likely HB's busy work schedule.. She filmed her cameo January 14 and the finale was January 16. He was busy working back to back CFs/interviews/post SeGa and all the other projects he decided to take on before going to military officially in March. Yes there were other news going on for him in January besides his potential military enlistment. I don't think this potential fan war bugged him (what bugged him the most was the lack of privacy from the media) since he knew of the fans' reactions to the bed scene in SeGa as he brought it up during the dvd commentary. - DVD commentary must have filmed sometime post SeGa was done filming too. Like even Ha Ji Won didn't know of the fans reactions but somehow he did :lol::P So I guess he must know of our reactions to their lack of kisses/couldn't director Lee do some zoom kisses for them on CLOY.. Why so much kiss teases. 

:loolz:

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Baylack said:

Further proof that SYJ is just not into media play. It just is not her modus operandi. Following is a 2016 interview that cements that fact:

Not in a heart beat she will do such a thing for she doesn't need it.  Only the ones who are used to seeing that in their own cocoon would be able to say such words. Antis say that maybe that's what they see their bias has been doing? (That's right...).

This is one of the things I like about BinJin stans, you could not find them attacking other celebrities unless they need to retaliate when the hate is almost intollerable.  Continue being classy and a peaceful shipper for that is what our OTP prefer. 

I also commend those who keep on keeping this forum active and lively...keep it up and have a great weekend. 

:dorakiss:

• Like 15
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, Peony said:

When the Antis attack.... never give attention because that is what they seek. They have fun and satisfaction when they are able to discturb you.  But if you react , you give them the victory because they have all the time in the world to disturb you

I love this quote and be a positive shippers 

• Like 6

Since certain people who say they are HB fans who clearly aren't since they think he needs to go back to his past - or has regret of what happened during that time. He already said he had no choice but to go to military.. He can't just not go to military lol.. Also, he wouldn't keep remembering SeGa stuff so fondly or thank the fans or think so highly of the drama as being one of his favorites. He wouldn't have become very close friends with Ha Ji Won/he wouldn't have won the Daesang. Like honestly 2010 /SeGa period was really the turning point of his career. Yes he worked hard like crazy with Late Autumn, Come Rain Come Shine, SeGa all those other extra projects/CFs he took on for his fans. He was really thinking of his fans. There are other actors I have now noticed when military came up they didn't really do much for their fans before they went into their enlistment but HB really thought of his fans a lot. Even those years where he was in military, I have noticed his fans still kept getting news of him related to his CFs, his other projects that came out or his military news lol. This is why he was emotional when he came back as he had wondered whether his fans would have want him back/how much he missed acting. JDG wouldn't continue to say how much happier HB was and how much he has changed thanks to military. ^_^

Now HB did another more successful drama/CLOY because it gave them more international fame/international buzz still happening and it is October right now :lol: This is new for both of them. 

Also since HB remembered that he was in HJW's movie Daddy Long Legs /HJW didn't remember either.. lol. I guess PIFAN was really special moment for Binnie :lol:^_^ If it does end up being true, that Jinnie didn't remember PIFAN? I just find it hard to believe she didn't remember at all.. I just think she doesn't call that their true meeting lol. /why she said TN filming. Also, this now makes me wonder what he thought when he saw her in AMTR - Yes he said I cried.. But seems like Binnie has really good memory :lol: /of more important things that happened in his life.. Maybe he forgot he got asked a similar question on his skin care/hair routine before though - still had to relate the question to her during metro style. 

pifan4.jpg

baeksang7.jpg

baeksang4.jpg

:approves:

:please:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

It's the director's birthday 

Thank you director Lee for giving us CLOY - Happy Birthday!! (he don't have SNS.. ) Not sure if he will know we are wishing him happy birthday :)

Still one of my favorite behind the scenes pic of them :) 

cloylaugh.jpg

Their laughter and smiles :) 

:issohappy:

• Like 17
  • Love 6

10 hours ago, NonKoreanMango said:

@Peony is correct in that do not give attention to antis. Think about it - they are trying to get attention to their bias by linking with a popular duo whose drama is a hit internationally.

Advertisers want their money worth - so they will pick celebs who are trending. If a celeb doesn’t have a project to keep his/her name in the spotlight, what other ways are there? By searching and commenting on these celebs with no current projects, you are keeping their names trending and spotlighted in social media. These false rumors will also keep their names relevant as tabloids will publish these rumors and fans will click on these articles and comment. There is a media game that is being played here - why suddenly a surge in “good deeds”, positive articles, constant linking to HB, etc? This is to keep the current advertisers by showing that these celebs are still relevant and hopefully get picked for a project. 

These antis are now saying they are supporters unlike BinJin shippers. Er...if you are posting in a forum that links 2 people together that have no confirmation, you are a shipper since you are imposing your “wish” upon them. If you are a fan supporter, you should be posting in their individual forums and not ship your celeb w anyone until they themselves announce. As you can see, these antis are always trying to justify themselves and their actions. So let’s completely ignore their actions and not get sucked into their media play to try to keep their celebs relevant. Don’t link them to our posts in any social media. Don’t click or watch anything posted that link their celeb to our two. Just let it die on the vine.

I agree with you! If they are not shippers and just a supporter of them, why not post on their own individual forum and why making their own assumptions? They are convincing themselves of things that they are not or may not be and the words they throw to others are applicable to them. 

Edited by MinLyn
Edited for the parts which are deemed as being off-topic.
  • Like 5
  • Shocked 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

@ElectricHearts  I don’t understand what you mean by auditioned. He didn’t audition - I thought the director had said in an interview he wanted HB and SYJ to pay the leads. So what HB said is correct - he decided to star in the movie because of SYJ.  Audition means that lots of actors read for the part in the movie and the director then decided to pick one of the auditioned actors for the part.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

@NonKoreanMango Jinnie had mentioned he auditioned or something? From what I recall.. I forget which interview it was. That was why she wanted to star in the movie. However, yes director and HB all said something different. lol.. Director Lee had them in mind for the movie since he first wrote the movie (4 years ago?) We know he was at the MOTR premiere too in 2004.

Also Personal Taste hoodie Jinnie says hi

pthoodie1.jpg

that scene she was waiting around for lmh .. and from what i recall she waited forever.. similar to the cloy scene and drinking those beers

pthoodie2.jpg

pthoodie3.jpg

Forgot how much hoodies she wore in this show :lol:

• Like 9
  • Unamused 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@NonKoreanMango Jinnie had mentioned he auditioned or something? From what I recall.. I forget which interview it was. That was why she wanted to star in the movie. However, yes director and HB all said something different. lol.. Director Lee had them in mind for the movie since he first wrote the movie (4 years ago?) We know he was at the MOTR premiere too in 2004.

Also Personal Taste hoodie Jinnie says hi

that scene she was waiting around for lmh .. and from what i recall she waited forever.. similar to the cloy scene and drinking those beers

Forgot how much hoodies she wore in this show :lol:

She was so cute in this series! Her comedic skills are off the charts!! :) 

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote pics in your posts. Thanks.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I always love his reaction after he said he starred in The Negotiation for Jinnie :lol: When we know he auditioned for the role 

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@NonKoreanMango Jinnie had mentioned he auditioned or something? From what I recall.. I forget which interview it was. That was why she wanted to star in the movie. However, yes director and HB all said something different. lol.. Director Lee had them in mind for the movie since he first wrote the movie (4 years ago?)

Let’s use a bit of common sense. There is no way that Hyun Bin “AUDITIONED” for the role. And we definitely “know” nothing of that sort. I am very offended by that statement. And Hyun Bin is owed an apology for that.

We should be more responsible for what we write. If it sounds preposterous and we cannot find the interview/article to reference or fact-check, then we should not write it. Excited ramblings are not an excuse especially as it happens so many times. Please be more aware.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3