• Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

@Baylack I kept watching that and laughing. I love it so much. The song, the gestures and the clips that were used. They are so cute :)

I know Jinnie uses the machine as she did it in MITH. Maybe he can make it the other way too. From learning to make coffee, to all those coffee cfs and related coffee activities lol, he has done.

Campaigning for that online fan meeting! 

Binnie dont want to go back to his past. So he better give them an online fan meeting he hinted on hahaa..

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

The mark of a leading lady

:heart:

Binnie is known to be shy and quiet but expressive with people is close to. Ever since The Negotiation, he doesn't seem to mind his embarrassment being the reason she laughs :lol: Regardless, he always seems to be proud and happy about it ^_^

tncheers2.jpg

cloysmile.jpg

cloypress10.jpg

As the quote goes..

Happy Wife, Happy Life

:hwaiting2:

I think all that observing of Jinnie during TN filming period and TN promo period. I think he basically understood this quote :lol: Plus he always wanted to be with a girl that laughs at his jokes and she always wanted a guy to laugh at her jokes because she thinks not everyone gets her sense of humor. He sure gets her sense of humor. They always laugh.. 

:please:

:issohappy:

• Like 12
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3
On 10/4/2020 at 1:20 PM, Krystal. said:

Beanhandhk proving once again that they’re the best BinJin fans ever. I mean how did they even catch that? Guess HB proposed already and we’re just waiting for Yejin to answer :D. His little smile at the end of the video is so cute. He can’t hide it whenever he’s with her :wub:

also small rant but I’ll put it under spoiler because I don’t want to ruin the mood of the happy vibe in this video

Reveal hidden contents

Just want to say that karma is real and what goes around comes around. You can hate on us all you want but don’t give unnecessary hate on the actors themselves because of a stupid article that we/binjin had no part in. Every time we get hate on, we get new BinJin content so we don’t mind it. But please do not drag the artist into this. Binnie looks healthy and great today and Jinnie is enjoying her rest at home so please don’t bother them. At the end of the day they’re humans after all and those words on social media will bother them especially the ones that are written on HER IG. If you’re not a fan don’t follow her it’s really that simple.

@Krystal Yes, BinJin Nation is not hawk-eyed or, if you prefer, eagle-eyed for nothing :D. I'm a little surprised that more mention hasn't been made of an additional exciting excerpt from the Kakao chat. If the translations and keen sight of some other BinJin nation members is correct, pay special attention to the first page of the following link. It shows that SYJ initiated I Love You and HB responded back I Love You with 4 exclamation points (count 'em) Kids Reaction GIF by SHARE NOW

https://mobile.twitter.com/northskyjunkie/status/1256789618470473728

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 4

I was watching this video I had saved in my favorites again recently. I just love how the person repeats the moment of Jinnie laughing and the song they use at the end :heart: Majority of us were doing anniversary TN posts and other stuff from last month. As we know September 3 was what began promo period of The Negotiation for them 2 years ago (in September.. so they hadn't seen each other for a month since Binnie was filming MOTA abroad after August 9). Jinnie had liked this pic too and a few other mutual accounts had liked certain ones from that specific day last month too.

The person used this song. It is really a perfect song

:fullofhearts:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

I think I did not have an account of this information and it is that watching compilations of kiss scenes on Instagram of Binnie, I saw that in the foot of the video it said that Binnie did not like kiss scenes so that was the reason that he preferred  action movies than romantic comedies, but if we think about it, he doesn't mind expressing that he wanted to be in a RomCom with our queen:fullofhearts:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 2

Wow...YJ is slaying it.. Her movie Be With You is at no. 1 on Netflix Japan..

As for the drama section ,no need to emphasize how CLOY is dominating the chart since it was released in Japan..As of today, I guess CLOY is at no. 2 but we know very soon it will climb back to no. 1.:Twerkdatbutt:

Asia is whipped for YJ just like her close friend..:tounge_xd:

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Its RAINING of Binnie contents this week...keep them coming!!

:selfie::exercice:

SEXC BINNIE :P

7-E0-DCB00-E9-CB-453-A-9139-D7-B701-A1-D

MOVING BINNIE :rolleyes:

DF674322-3-A81-4430-9-F83-EC9692-FFD9-C1

45-AE1-DDA-DBC5-4-C62-954-C-5-B397-F9279

WALKING BINNIE :w00t:

Spoiler

5-F14-C1-C4-D20-D-4-F36-992-E-1-A2-B80-A

0966-AD47-14-D0-4-F03-A17-F-61-C4-BA824-

We want a Binnie online Jpn FM next :phew:

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
3 hours ago, Babycake82 said:

Looking great Binnie. Still a bit bulky, Captain Ri vibes!

:heart2beat:

I heard it's for Bohum clinic? 

YESHHH Bohum clinic cf.  

CEO Jinwoo vibes:wub:

:hwaiting2:

Spoiler

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Good morning, BinJin Nation. It's lovely to wake up to new pics of HB in his photoshoot. This month of October is sure starting out quite nicely for us. HB's thank  you video for all the birthday love, SYJ's 4, I repeat 4 magazine covers and one calling her the Hallyu Queen. Not only is she the Hallyu Queen but also a Chungmuro Queen. Yeah!!  And lastly, VAST's viewing of BJ contents from a BJ fan account IG stories. This is not just a crumb, it is a huge cake people. After all, VAST is HB and KKT. Prior to October, we also have KKT's IG story post,  SYA's liking a BJ pic, and of course our Hallyu Queen posting a huge BJ cake from a fan. So what are they telling us? Enjoy your cakes until we announce. Patience is a virtue and when it happens it will be beautiful and worth it. 

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1