Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

16 minutes ago, sal2 said:

aww, is this the valentines day episode we wanted? :wub: 

poor JW wanted Valentine’s Day too :joy:

15817700211581769983.gif

15817702081581770146.gif

• LOL 13

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

They hugged and he kissed her forehead & both slept ( like literally, not baking any buns ok . It was very sweet TBH ) 

@triplem I hope that kiss doesn't count for the poll :blush: 

• LOL 11

Whoaaa, we didn’t really ask for a bed scene and they actually gave us a bed scene :w00t: Sweeeet :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 3

CA dad thinks they should get JW to help with quelling  the reporters news ...CA mum says she’ll go instead. She goes to his office , almost bump into XX ( luckily did not ) but managed to meet JW who promised to help . Mum was very grateful. 

Then JH wakes up . CA not by his side . She was talking to captain outside . He overheard her talking about the package ( documents ) , he asked her about it . But don’t think she told him yet what she knows . Anyhow she told him she should not hide but face this instead. He was upset at first but she held his hands , saying it’ll be fine . They do this together , sweet hug 

She goes home , her family so happy to see her . they have long family chat but I missed the conversation. 

Moon family eating together . Then HR went to her room , her phone ringing non stop , TR wanted to take it to her.   He then oversaw a message from some reporter . He finds out HR is the one leaking stuff to the reporter . He confronts her . Argument! Dad asked what happened but TR did not say much . 

HR ran out . Downstairs HR bumps into SA   . Big argument! Moon dad comes down & overheard entire conversation, he finds out that HR bullied CA ! Wow ! SA was going to drag HR to tell her dad , they then saw him . He felt so bad . Apologised to SA.  SA decided to go off ..,the dad then slap HR . HR was shocked dad would do that. SA saw the slap . 

jW working at reducing the news.  Think he finds out who is behind it 

The police have meeting. eps ends with CA facing the disciplinary committee! 

Preview 

JH & CA mum looking for some documents in her room . JW moves into SA/CA house !  Wahhhhh ... this is epic . CA getting a lot of heat from the police committee for actions in the past . 

———

good episode! 

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 7

Man I purposely stayed up for this. I actually watched all 3 clips. Those 2 are so sweet and JH is so gentle.

My memory must be foggy. Did I imagine his personality before? Those 2 are so sweet and she is so trusting. And oh of all things the way he said to hide made me laugh in the midst of it as it's my kids favourite hide and seek phrase. 

Anyway they are very cute. And me too off to bed. Long past my bedtime. Man the OTP looks so natural together. Although the neighbouring house being so close kinda of freaks me out. Wirh the room being so big and bright. And the curtains not drawn. Hahaha.

Enjoy guys.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

@Roomay_ht

I squeal for little thing  JH & CA do in this drama :joy:I can’t wait to watch it with sub again :wub:

@triplem , @ktcjdrama why everything he bites his lips , I think of the kiss :mrgreen:

15817708031581770796.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Thank you @triplem for the live recap!

Also @Ameera Ali for all the wonderful gifs! :wub:

Last but not least peeps who have posted all the video clips. Thanks heaps! 

What a great episode! Can't wait to watch with sub!

P.S. I like that CA decided not to hide. You go girl! :kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • Love 6

A very satisfying episode tonight .... plus got to see HR being slapped. :ph34r:

Credit to KBS

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

You're kidding me? JW is still moving FORWARD? And we have a bed scene and HR was slapped?

You sure it's not the 1st April? Or that the writer wasn't drunk?

• LOL 13

@YongZura⁷ yes I'm so happy to see HR got slapped, almost as much as the sweet JH CA scenes! 

@Ameera Ali thanks for the gifs. You are so fast!  I'm very satisfied with our OTPs progress.  Thanks, @triplem for recapping. I was this close not gon watch it live but man was I glad I did. Lol when did u change profile pic??? Love it.  

I'll watch those YT clips while waiting for subs. Really wanna know allllll that's said between JH and CA. 

• Like 6
  • Love 8

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

why everything he bites his lips , I think of the kiss :mrgreen:

He’s probably thinking of it too . But you know they both so cute & innocent. My mind was on overdrive during the bed scene @icemaid @lu09 @ktcjdrama :tounge_wink:. Then I remember it is a family drama . Kkkkkkkk 

@YongZura⁷ the slap was fantastic. She deserves it . She was pretty unrepentant 

@stroppyse I don’t even know which scenes to ask you to translate because it was just such a good episode. But if time is short , I would be grateful if you could translate these :

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks so much 

@lalalaelala he he , yes I changed it . The 1st kiss scene was so dark . Can’t see anything. :lol:. I’m happy we hv a clearer second one .

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • LOL 9

28 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

A very satisfied episode tonight .... plus got to see HR being slapped. :ph34r:

Credit to KBS

Geez... and she dared to demand how could he hit her? :unamused:

The more I think about it, the more it doesn’t make sense to me. How could CA be disciplined for something she did loooooooooooooong before she became a police officer?? Like people, and in this case, a minor, cannot make mistake ever and turn over a new leaf???

• Like 7
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

@triplem Thanks for the recap:D. Yep, unfortunately it's a family drama:lol::D. But have to admit, my mind did went somewhere else too:rolleyes::tongue::naughty:.

@Ameera Ali Even after laying down with her, he still wants more of those lips because let's be honest, a kiss on the forehead is completely different that the one on the lips:skull::sweat_smile::glasses:....

@ck1Oz Your reaction is hilarious lol:mrgreen::joy:. I'm gonna enjoy it while the writer is still in their right mind lol:lol:..

@YongZura⁷ It was long due. She really deserved it. But I have to say, is she stupid or what? Since CA is all over the news, someone is bound to recognize her and say that she was bullied by so and so. Did she not take that to account? Not to mention, I'm looking forward to XX face when she finds out that HR is a bully:phew:.

@ktcjdrama I don't understand either:crazy:. They are being harsh on her. They are reacting as if she has committed a murder. 

@mizv Thanks for the preview... JW is getting hilarious lol:lol:. First, one night and then it turned to staying for a while lol:joy:.

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, lu09 said:

I'm looking forward to XX face when she finds out that HR is a bully

But.... will XX even give a crap? She herself is a bully too. HR may get a congratulations banner and flowers from her. Those two meant to be together. HR should take care of XX like a daughter.  JW deserves better. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

7 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

But.... will XX even give a crap? She herself is a bully too. HR may get a congratulations banner and flowers from her. Those two meant to be together. HR should take care of XX like a daughter.  JW deserves better.

Congratulations banner and meant to be lol:joy::mrgreen:. I thought she will disgusted by HR but knowing XX mood swings, maybe she won't give crap as you said lol:lol:. True, JW deserves better even if he doesn't end up with SA. I hope he walks out of his mom. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, lu09 said:

I hope he walks out of his mom. 

We are going to see that tomorrow :blush:  based on the preview. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 4

15817743951581774388.gif

@lu09  The dad did good job the way SA fighting isn’t working with this kind of crazy woman  :joy:

15817740131581773848.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Thank you so much @triplem @mizv @Ameera Ali for the heads up.  We're having a sort of festive episode tonight, i hope it's just a warm up. Please let it be a downhill for all the baddies in the next episodes. 

From the preview, i assume JH and omma collect all the awards and recognitions CA got in the last 10 years. I guess it'll help her fight her case. It warms my heart seeing

JH goes above and beyond to stick by CA's side. He'll need her to be the stronger one when the time comes.

• Like 5
  • Love 9