Quantcast

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lololo this place so empty with all of this going down  here is the kiss  

I am so happy I wouldn’t  complain about zooming out        @triplem I told you I have feeling they will kiss yesterday, who would know it was day later Kiss   

@dramaninja  we need to send some characters to trash  so we get more time screen for our OTP    1- judge for Beginning crazy evil person  2- TR  for beginning dull & without any orig

Posted Images

@nohamahamoud2002 while TR admittedly is too good of a saint in this series , I did really like him in the early scenes . I felt that his character suffered from lack of development when k nets strongly wanted JW to be the end game ( all the top 5  comments with 1000s of upvotes On naver talk is proof . )  I am not sure how Yoon Park feels but this is the how the  industry Is . But YP &  OMS are good friends off air , always see him post pics of him & OMS  . Yoon Park has a unique look . His next endeavour is an oCN drama . Think he’s going to play a soldier ! and not a goody two shoes! 
https://www.soompi.com/article/1382727wpp/yoon-park-and-lee-hyun-wook-confirmed-to-join-jang-dong-yoon-and-krystals-new-drama

@Ameera Ali since oppa can’t show his abs , maybe his cousin should take the responsibility and take one for the family :mrgreen:

Edited by Guest
7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

OMS casted some mysterious spell on the viewers with a sorcerer :mrgreen:

Yall should watch   Pit a Pat my Love thats a good daily drama with him in it.  

I dont fanboy over female celebrities   so I  dont over male ones either lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

That was a very nice way to make our OTP on the same page both finding their way to the ashes of PKS. Glad CA could be there for JH at that moment. I guess she would have talked with him soner about it if she did not have his mother word on her shoulder. very curious what they gonna do now. At least we knows they gonna stay together. :wub:

I guess they are going with JW-SA end game. He is a very funn character thanks to OMS charm. I do find it sad how TR got sidelined as a character, but at the same time I do not mind if SA and him stays as friends. I mean it would be unconventional having them not being couple bay the end. To me he was more a friend for SA than a love interest when JW was in coma. And I could see them staying like that. friends can also make you changes too. :) 

• Like 8
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

think this is the last of the scenes you asked for. I translated the preview first since I was more curious about it. Let me know if there is anything else.

Thanks loads @stroppyse . It was a good and unexpected episode. I was rather surprised that SA took JW back to her house . I don’t know about the rest but I do think SA cares for JW more than she realises. . After reading your translations , I don’t know if this means she & JW has a chance of getting back together but I think the writer is headed that way .  

I did not ask you to translate this scene since it wasn’t really necessary but I do love how this scene was done for JH to finally find out that it was JG all along . How lonely it must hv been for 19 year old Jung Gyeom to had had lived with guilt  that he destroyed 3 lives . That must hv been what JH was feeling for his brother - those tears that flowed was a culmination of 10 years of grief and inner turmoil. He finally finds out why but how painful it was . It was closure nevertheless and I am Glad that CA was there with him . 
This was the most watched scene tonight.

Spoiler

Also going forward, I think  what JH wants is for his mum to be the one to admit her wrongdoing . He wants to heal the rift btwn CA & his mum , and he’s giving his mum an opportunity to redeem herself. I can’t wait to see if JH - CA will tell mum what they saw at the charnel house . And I just realised CA drove JH home ! 

Regarding Seol Ah:

What did everyone think about this scene between Seol Ah and her mom at the massage place in episdoe 75? It almost seems like she might end up choosing her career instead.  I kind of think she won't choose Jin Woo and maybe will just date Tae Rang but in the end will just want to focus on her career.

Regarding Si Wol:

Also, just wanted to vent a little but I really hope that after this episode that Si Wol will get the clue that Cheong Ah is someone else's girl and will back off.  I really don't like that the writer keeps playing this story of Si Wol having this broken heart because of Cheong Ah.  Baek Rim likes Cheong Ah too but he doesn't show that emotion all time but instead shows her friendship.

This drama is good because of the love story of Cheong Ah and Jun Hwi. But why does the writer keep wanting viewers to show sympathy to Si Wol as well for his one sided love? It doesn't make sense.  

When people are showing sympathy to Si Wol, is it because they want to see him with Cheong Ah or they just feel sorry that he will get his feelings hurt?  Lee Tae Sun is such a good actor that just like Oh Min Suk, he's able to really get people to root for him.  (I kind of wish they found another actor then to play Si Wol, someone not so compelling so that people would stick by the relationship between Jun Hwi and Cheong ah.)   (I know that people root for Cheong Ah and Jun Hwi, but I still see that sometimes people root for Si Wol and Cheong Ah and it still makes me wonder, why?)  

I know this is extreme but I actually equate it to Hae Rang who had and still has this one sided love for Jin Woo.  But when Jin Woo and Seol Ah were married, no one would root for Hae Rang to be with Jin Woo.  

Thank you for reading my vent. =) 

I just need Cheong Ah and Jun hwi to get married and go on a honeymoon to Paris and I will be fine. :blush:

DoDFTBv.png

hqItzKg.png

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 5

Thanks for the trans as always, @stroppyse

KJY is so good at the charnel house scene. And like, many of you have expressed, it was good that CA was there with him. Both their suspicions were confirmed.  I feel so bad for JH. 

Happy note is that OTP are gonna be stronger than ever now. 

In the earlier scene where SW walked CA home, I like how JH is so secured about his relationship with CA. I dont think I'm quite over this new JH yet. He still manages to surprise me each week. Poor SW, so cruel so have him witness the lovebirds although they did not exactly wait until SW is gone far enough. 

Does SA really want JW back or is it pride???? I cant decide. She doesnt want HR to have him even if she herself doesnt want him. 

Re: Preview

So Judge "invited" CA home to eat? Uh oh. I dont trust her. I dont think she will poison the food, after all her son has to eat it too, but she may poison CAs utensils. She hasnt done a thing redeemable yet. Be careful CA. Lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, triplem said:

I did not ask you to translate this scene since it wasn’t really necessary but I do love how this scene was done for JH to finally find out that it was JG all along . How lonely it must hv been for 19 year old Jung Gyeom to had had lived with guilt that he destroyed 3 lives . That must hv been what JH was feeling for his brother - those tears that flowed was a culmination of 10 years of grief and inner turmoil. He finally finds out why but how painful it was . It was closure nevertheless and I am Glad that CA was there with him . 
This was the most watched scene tonight.

@triplem I love how  you wrote this!! :blush:

And thank you @stroppyse and everyone who contributed gifs, videos and all your commentaries and questions and insights!! And thank you @triplem for the live recaps of the episodes. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, sjlsjl said:

When people are showing sympathy to Si Wol, is it because they want to see him with Cheong Ah or they just feel sorry that he will get his feelings hurt?  Lee Tae Sun is such a good actor that just like Oh Min Suk, he's able to really get people to root for him.  (I kind of wish they found another actor then to play Si Wol, someone not so compelling so that people would stick by the relationship between Jun Hwi and Cheong ah.)   (I know that people root for Cheong Ah and Jun Hwi, but I still see that sometimes people root for Si Wol and Cheong Ah and it still makes me wonder, why?)  

Lee Tae Sun is having a very favourable opinion from many viewers. Some on YouTube adore him even more than Kim Jae Young lol. I am not really interested in his romance, because on his own, he is so adorable :wub:

But to be honest, CA treats him so kindly, it would be hard for him not to fall for her. I would have been happier had they chosen another woman for him, where he will end up getting married at the end, but this is the way always in kdrama, the love triangle. :rolleyes: what can we do about it?

• Like 5

Wow. I knew the spoilers before I went to bed. And subs were not out so I decided to watch it. As watching with subs distracts you from watching the actors. 

Wow. And I repeat wow because wow, Haerang is a real piece of richard simmons. Even a female dog is too good for her. Her thought processes are incredible. She has no remorse, no humanity. I cannot believe what she said to TR. Is that what she really is? I cannot even hide my disgust. And JW's mother is enabling her.  I am struggling to even express what I feel about her after this episode. The attitude towards the spoon and how she boasts about it to TR and SA. I can't even... really. I can't even know how or what to say. And the way she talked to the housekeeper then the way she talked to SA. I can't. No words.

The scene with the mother and JW on the floor was funny. The mother was gobsmacked.

By the way, SA is very disrespectful towards JW as a person. Yes I know he is the scumbag that cheated on her. But looking at the way the writer is writing how she is with TR. And how she is with JW I think the writer mIght still be going with Taerang as the endgame.

JW is still being given privileges as an ex- son in law but he is still the ex. I don't actually think he has a chance. Although I was sniggering over the whole gosari scene. Personally I love yukgaejang myself and love lots of gosari in it when I cook it. So having that on a winter morning would be heavenly. It's a bit much though cooking it for breakfast.

HR distracted me from the CA-JW situation. That is why sometimes I just watch dramas without subtitles. It takes away a lot when I am trying to read and watch. Poor stroppyse if she was actually translating the whole HR's scenes. I was ready to throw something at her. That woman is what some would call a narcissist. I don't know how else to describe her.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

I can't believe there are people that are actually supporting JW like seriously. So what they were married for 10 years, she didn't love him and that is why he cheated. First of all, no one put a gun to his head and forced him to marry her, He just wanted to possess her and she wanted a rich husband . SA could have cheated but she didn't and she never told him that she cared about him. He had 10 freaking years to make her like him but he wasted them. Don't come with that his mother didn't support the marriage. He mother still doesn't like her and he is after her now. He is a cheat, a manipulator and a nasty being. I don't care if you like the actor but the fact that a lot of you are supporting this character is disgusting. O he is a human being he just made a mistake. Cheating is a serious issue and he doesn't even want to talk about it. He keeps on invading her privacy, There is no difference between him and HR, they are both creeps and disgusting human beings (I am a big fan of Jo Woo Ri but you don't see me supporting her and saying that her character was going through a lot and  that is why CA was bullied) SA and JW relationship is toxic and he needs to get out of her house and life. He is dragging her back. She has moved on he needs to move on.

Also i need to add something if the writer makes SA and JW get together in the end then that is just the writer promoting toxic relationship and people that cheat in relationships

One last thing the people supporting SA and JW i hope you have a relationship like that since that is what you like. Your OTP :joy:

I am going to be supporting HR from now onwards. 

HR has no one she keeps on wearing her heart on her sleeves and it is so sad to watch. Imagine being an orphan, feeling not wanted and someone comes along and shows you love and affection. I don't blame her JW should have kept his stuff in his pants. it takes two to tango. She wasn't married so she didn't do anything wrong 

Edited by triplem
Except for live recaps . Pls don’t post consecutively within an hour . Edit to add .
  • Thanks 1

It's called ethics or morals. Although there are people in life who do not regard being in a marriage or defacto relationship as a deterrent.

I know from readings that being abandoned brings about a feeling of being rejected by the birth parent. And sometimes no adoptive parent can replace that. Or rather it never does. However her reactions in high school and even now shows that she never dealt with it. Or had therapy for it. 

Whatever the reasons there are people in life who are dealt with lemons and make lemonade. But then there are others who just whine. She is just the type to whine. Or feel entitled. Because I am not her therapist. Or her psychiatrist. Or treating doctor I don't feel the need to empathise with her. 

JW is not blameless. I am talking purely about HR.  I can't remember which psychology test it is called. Because there are so many and each had hundreds of questions. One of the question was this: if you could sneak into a cinema and watch a free movie would you do it? Some people would. And some won't. Obviously the results will have several areas it looks at.

And that is basically what it boils down to. The writer wrote her in such a way. And the actress must have another job? Because she looks exhausted and has bad eyebags. However HR as a character- is not that she is badly written. What she has been written is that she has gone beyond simple selfishness and someone looking after her own self- interest and gone into someone very unlikable and narcissistic. And that is why unless I HAVE to see her in a medical, social welfare, as her legal representative that I have to empathise with her.

That's how much I don't like her traits. That I will be explicitly clear why I don't sympathise with her unless work requires me to. And basically only or most of those professions require the person to empathise for their clients.

Please note that HR knew at least 4 adoptive family members who loved her.  There are whole books and professions who can write about adoptive trauma or reactive attachement disorders stuff etc. But this is not the topic for drama. I am saying this that i am not blindly saying where she is not correct. I am saying for the purpose of this drama her being abandoned should not be the sole reason why I forgive or everyone should forgive her.

• Like 5
  • Love 7

JW so romantic guy I can’t believe SA want to be more mean to him   :joy: I have faith my baby will hear everything mean , think it positive 

SA : I hate you :D

JW
15824159841582415981.gif

51 minutes ago, Songbae said:

One last thing the people supporting SA and JW i hope you have a relationship like that since that is what you like. Your OTP :joy:

15824174491582417446.gif

• LOL 14
57 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

JW so romantic guy I can’t believe SA want to be more mean to him   :joy: I have faith my baby will hear everything mean , think it positive 

SA : I hate you :D

JW

Don't you like their relationship?

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images ..

Hmm...my late grandma adopted all her 3 children, one of them is my mum. That's part of my real life. 

My uncles and my mum came from different reasons why they ended up being adopted and despite some troubles or big mistakes in life, what I learnt from them is their love and care in the small ways they do for each other. If there's one character I would give a big hug, it would be Papa Mun. :)

To appreciate the writing of Papa Mun's story can be as true as it is (what you see in the drama) and also not exactly as it is (what you may not see in drama). Because that's just how in real life is and how a drama can be. The same goes to cheating.

• Like 2
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Songbae said:

My dear , this is a drama . I understand your dissatisfaction with the trajectory they are going   for but let’s not go here . No need to get this personal.  

Different characters & development will resonate with different folks . While I may not like HR’s character for instance, I do think the drama will give her a good ending .

I say this from a neutral POV as I hv no emotional investment in the love triangle, but  it doesn’t mean that people support cheating or toxic relationships if they want JW & SA as the end game . All characters here are flawed . Be it cheating , manipulating the truth , omission of facts . No wrongdoing or sin is greater than the other.  The underlying message of the drama ( as with most family dramas ) is about facing the truth, admitting  blame , showing true remorse , and making amends . It doesn’t mean you can go scot free for the mistakes you made , there are repercussions of course. But there’s also second chances & opportunities to go forward to start anew . 

Edited by Guest

@Ameera Ali, your gifs are always so funny. :lol: I’m here wondering if JW somehow committed the “unpardonable” sin. While he’s definitely wrong for cheating, his actions seem to indicate that he regrets it and repents of it. That of course doesn’t mean that SA should take him back. 

However, I always find it so funny how JW’s adultery is considered more serious than SA’s covetousness. I suppose it depends on what moral standard they are judged by. For me the Ten Commandments list covetousness right up there with adultery, lying, stealing, etc so I blame both JW and SA for their marital failure. No, SA’s “gold digging” past doesn’t get a pass from me.^_^

• Like 3
  • Love 11

Each character has they own major flaw or major issue in this drama thats why people easier to cheer for certain characters that actually try to change.  

HR ,Judge,and XX are some of the few people who are still trash that live in their own dirty bubble.

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀