[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Then again, the mother has a right to be distrustful. She remembers clearly how much her beloved daughter gave up to marry JW, only for him to betray her. It's good for JW that he's unable to win over his parents-in-law easily.

I wouldn't say 'gave up'.  To me, it is what SA threw away.  Her attitude then was her family was a burden to her, a stepping stone to her success.  And success to her meant marrying a rich guy - any rich guy.  JW's mother is a piece of work but SA was a willing participant.  

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

This part here inst  coming to fruition like at all she isn't  even warm up to him with so few eps to go and alot to get through with other characters 

Yes, it was not handled well. To me, it looks like TR was someone she turned to because he was there.  The only one there for her.  It's like she went from JW's riches to TR's protection and guidance.  More like need rather than love.  TR is a great guy and deserves far better than SR.  I hope these 2 don't end up together.  

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

However, the show of emotion, even if it's anger, on SA's part actually looked promising versus the utter disinterest that I thought she had been showing previously.

Surprising to see tidbits of this unexpected turn this late in the drama.

And I find it even more interesting... when SA showed some teeth over HR's intrusion at her old domain (turf)...their cradle of matrimony...the bedroom to be exact.

She was aghast at the gall/nerve of this mistress contaminating and touching JW's
belongings without his permission....that she decided to put up a fight (or protect?) JW's stuff.......even exerting her inherent right to reclaim it, and even over XX.

Perhaps it is a sign she is ready to come around...like the renaissance :D.
Nonetheless it was a new/fresh spin by the writer.

Just musing.

@Ameera Ali The dude with the L sign gave up on me lol:rolleyes::phew:. CA driving is the reason why my brother doesn't allow me to practice driving during daytime lol:sweat_smile:. At least, CA is better than Yona from Age of Youth 2 (Her roadtrip to the airport lol):mrgreen::joy:

Even if SA and JW don't work out, I want these two Theives to be friends lol:joy:....

@lalalaelala I'll unread what you just typed lol:mrgreen:

JW & FIL are hilarious.  They are quite similar with the only difference that JW is a capable CEO.

I felt that SA did felt some sort of tender feelings for JW ... but it is all warped up by Xx treatment.  How Xx treated her, she gave it back to JW ie. withhold feelings from him subconsciously.  I say if they had lived as a married couple away from Xx, it would gave turnedout differently.  JW is a good husband.  He tries to make her happy and get her things that he thought would make her happy. SA is partly at fault for not sharing / open up to JW. JW is at fault too for being ignorant of how his mom would likely treat SA once she lives with him and Xx.

It's a good thing JW stays at SA house. He can for the first time know n feels what is like living like a family and eating together.  Xx is terrifying mom.

Was Sunday ep the first time JH witnessed how his mother being horrible to CA? 

The last time CA was there (when she figured out who he was), the Judge wasn't that bad. She was cold to CA. That's about it. But yesterday was nasty (but toned down quite a bit). 

Hope he knows how his mom is being 100x worse when hes not around. 

Hope her dirty deeds go public soon. I'm getting impatient.  I want one hour of our OTP being happy and tears free. Is that too much to ask? 

20 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

Was Sunday ep the first time JH witnessed how his mother being horrible to CA? 

Yes, last time CA visited Judge office alone when She confronted about the cover up hit and run 

The thing that makes me :rage: is JH never seen both the blond witch and Judge treat CA at the worst point. I believe he overheard the funeral conflict from his Aunts narrative but he didn’t address it in my opinion. 

@mizv 

To tag on to what @stroppyse has said... 

JH overheard his aunt on her treatment to CA at JGs funeral. But what could he have done then? She is still his aunt after all. He has been trying to be respectful while standing firm on his ground. He looked like he was pretty disgusted though. I think when he said to mom and aunt that he'd be going back to CA the moment she finds out his identity is pretty much JHs way protecting CA. And he has kept his word and has her back this whole time.

I still wish JH got to witness the full blown evilness to CA from the Hong women. I mean, we the audience cant be the only ones seeing that crappy behavior! 

My problem with CA is that she is too saintly!!! Its so frustrating at times. Maybe I am just cynical but I dont believe anyone is this nice! 

Lastly, I am rather amused that JH had the appetite to eat at dinner!

3 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

h. I think when he said to mom and aunt that he'd be going back to CA the moment she finds out his identity is pretty much JHs way protecting CA. And he has kept his word and has her back this whole time.

I was referring to this exact scene but completely forgot this important moment JH conveyed to the women in his family.  thanks for the refresher. I really dislike how CA treated In the past.   so these women  don’t have my forgiveness yet. 

I love how CA did copy JH way of comforting. Had she not getting the tools from JH she would not have the strength to stay bay his side. He made her belive in their relationship being persistent staying bay her side when the whole past did blow up. To me her flaws is that she do close down when someone threaten her, witch is not surprising consider being victim of bullying. I am therefor impressed when she do stand up for herself. like how she finally spoke against HR. How she did go to the judge wanting answer. How she did go to that hearing. Moment like that is character growth for our girl that would have frozen up before in same situation. The fact that she is not running away from everything really show how brave she is! Yeah she is almost too nice, but at the same time I see it as her way of coping with her own deep scars. 

LOVE our OTP standing as a rock together.  :wub:

PS. I  hope they can talk with SW together and explain it to him. 

hahmy2m.png

Still digesting that ending segment of the last ep in regards to the TR - JW face off.

What the heck was TR asking JW to do... and take responsibility over a missing person's whereabouts...which is HR.

TR dude...are you all living on the moon?

--- Clueless she was a serial bully in High School.
--- Clueless she is now a relentless Chaebol-son-trapper.
--- Now she is playing an active co-conspirator to XX schemes.

And this living saint TR.... is laying blame and demanding JW to bring

her back to his dear Daddy Moon?  

Dude... that affair (which HR instigated and planned) is now a distant past.
--- HR has been told to hit the road/or get lost umpteenth times.
--- She has been rejected to her face...like a plaque.
--- Her useful shelf life (expire date) has lapsed.
---JW was not even in XX house when that determined hoooker moved in.

And... it is none of his epping business JW moved into the Kim house....

why...go talk to your sister first... Mr Cool.

Well said @sal2. Character growth is everything.  U know who hasnt had any growth?  TAERANG!  Even HR has grown... worse,  but still,  thats something.  The more i think about it,  the more i think how poorly the TR is written.  I almost feel bad for YP.  Hope his new show will give him the opportunity to show the audience what hes got.  

@lalalaelala I second that, well said by @sal2 of CA's character growth. I truly appreciate CA and JH characters because they are always learning even when they failed or they think they aren't helping things to be better. As they both learn to stand on their ground firmly towards betterment, that's the lesson I can remind myself; progress not results. As what CA and JH said to the judge over the meal, they won't know if they have tomorrow or that they would last for 10 years, it's what they want to do from now on. I get to see CA's and JH's growth separately throughout these many episodes and when they are together, especially now, I get to feel their growth. That's how well-written of their characters as main leads and the excellent work from SIA and KJY to carry BLWL this far into my interest. 

9 hours ago, ende said:

That's how well-written of their characters as main leads and the excellent work from SIA and KJY to carry BLWL this far into my interest. 

..and I dare to add a little...let SIA and KJY  create CA and JH their own way- -they live their lives, they feel their emotions, they are almost CA and JH - let them to be on the next level of acting, please BAe Yoo - MI!:anguished:

It feels like forever since I posted in this forum. A few thoughts...

Originally, I was all for SA and TR. She needed a fresh new start and he seemed to melt the wall she built around herself and her cynicism toward love. However now, I am not on that ship anymore. For one, TR gave up on the possibility of them being together too soon and too easily. I get it. He's uneasy about SA and JW having a past so he backed off so they could get closure. I get that he is also embarrassed about his sister's role in all of this. What I don't understand is that now that they are working together, he avoids her like the plague, then has these moments of staring at her longingly. If you aren't going to do anything about being with her, move on.

Meanwhile, JW has stepped up to the plate big time. Even going as far as moving out of his mother's house to be closer to SA and her family. I wanted to dislike him, I really did. After all, he cheated, but he has apologized and done everything known to man to be with SA and get her back. She has not put in such effort, because this whole month dating thing has just been her way of saying goodbye. I am not mad with her because she has some trauma there with him, especially regarding his mother, but he has even softened her family up. JW has also changed. He is not the arrogant, aloof momma's boy he was at the beginning of this drama. Even if they don't end up together, I can see him remaining close with her family.

TR on the other hand has really gotten on my nerves. From the bullying incident to the being the other woman incident, I do not like how he has not communicated any of this to his father, and his father has had to find out in the worst ways. There is no saving HR, she doesn't want to be saved. None of his silence or secret fights with her has changed anything, in fact things have gotten incredibly worse. HR is a 30 year-old woman who is foolish and she has hitched her wagon to a witch that has repeatedly told her she is using her and will throw her to the wolves if need be, so let's add dumb to her equation as well. Now TR wants to dole out ultimatums to bring her back home and running to JW with threats is not the answer. JW figured out that HR was cray cray a while ago, which is why he has avoided her. She should be glad she still has a job in that company considering most women in her position would have gotten fired and black listed in that industry. The writer is trying to go for the whole, "oh she's an orphan and never felt like she had a family" angle and I am just not buying it. She is a witch, just like XX and her actions have made it really impossible for me to ship SA with TR.

Judge Hong needs to be humiliated because she has no redeeming qualities at this point. This anger she has towards CA is projection because she knew from the very beginning that JG died because of what she did. It was criminal. She broke the judge's honor code and used her influence to sway the handling of SW's case and she needs to get on her knees and apologize to him. She needs to help him in ways that he can't imagine. And she needs to accept that he may never forgive her. I don't think CA and JH should stay silent on it either. CA is a cop. A cop who is re-investigating this case. She has to say something. She's already suspended. She and JH will never be able to have a future together if they try to cover up mommy dearest's secrets.

Archived