Quantcast

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Sorry Soompi is giving me problems...very hard to load

SA packs JW luggage...She and CA had a talk ...CA misses her work, ironing  her uniform

Moon men worried about HR...TR says he will bring her back....

TR meets HR when she was with chairwoman...XX tells him HR staying with her....TR was mad

Dragged the sis to the restaurant..they had big argument there

TR and SA do their show..after that TR stayed back to talk to SA..he thinks of what XX told him...he asked SA what's with the luggage bag...she tells him about JW staying at her place...he got jealous and started shouting..then PD came in this was the part where he mentioned he has a one sided crush on SA. PD wondered if he was joking...he says no...

So after that SA and he walked alone..she was wondering aloud to him if he still hates or likes her....anyway they says some more stuff before TR asked about CA. SA was sorry that Moon dad had to find about HR bullying CA , but TR said it is fine...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lololo this place so empty with all of this going down  here is the kiss  

I am so happy I wouldn’t  complain about zooming out        @triplem I told you I have feeling they will kiss yesterday, who would know it was day later Kiss   

@dramaninja  we need to send some characters to trash  so we get more time screen for our OTP    1- judge for Beginning crazy evil person  2- TR  for beginning dull & without any orig

Posted Images

Ameera , I miss handsome...hv not even seen him yet...

----------

SA goes to JW house to bring the luggage...meets HR ...hmm  interesting , she was actually angry that HR was there....they had a strong spicy exchange...did I detect jealousy in SA's reaction? The housekeeper asked SA about the luggage...SA says please return to the owner...

JW goes to TR restaurant to order food ..he finds out about SA going to his house to return his luggage

SA goes upstairs to JW room and see HR has put all of her own things there  herself ...SA was mad as hell...HR was like who are you to be mad? She says omoni ( XX) allowed her ...SA yelled at her ....but funnily, SA pack more of JW's stuff and brings the luggage back downstairs with her....oh my god ..it bothers her then...she sees XX downstairs..XX ask her to leave the luggage...SA says no...big argument btwn the three...SA- HR - XX...even have cat fight btwn SA and XX who wanted SA to leave the luggage there...XX falls...JW comes and sees this ..he ask SA if she was ok...XX was angry , he ignored his mother and worried about SA instead of her ...JW and SA left with SA asking to drag his own luggage...wow...surprising turn of events! ahahahah JW comes back to the Kim household to mum and dad surprised!

Edited by Guest

JW upstairs unpacking his stuff...SA comes to talk to him...she tells him how annoyed she was with HR and his mum ( I think it is going to be a SA - JW end game, my guts tell me )

TR and moon dad drinking soju together....both still concerned about HR...

1st half ends---sorry dears...I have to go...I recap the balance later. I have not seen our Jun Hwi at all...miss him.

I like JW moving to SA's house lol. He is hilarious.

I can imagine all the actors and actresses laughing offscreen :joy:

OMS has chemistry with all his colleagues, I am sure 

Strong chemistry between SA and JW. The writer might have to change the ending lol

I feel sorry for Yun Park because he wasn't able to attract viewers :) I hope he gets a lead role in a daily to develop his fandom. He shined temporarily when JW was in coma, because there was no comparison then, but as soon as JW woke up, TR wasn't shining anymore.

I like both of Yun Park and OMS. But really OMS is the kind of actor who looks far handsome as he gets older :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

@Rufus Hahahaha. That is so mean of me to fun such in such a statement. Between you and the shagging statement today, it has me in fits of giggles. That is how frustrating it has been.

@triplem omg no way!!! I was already angry that HR stayed. Then to have the gall to put her stuff and sleep in his room. After he clearly told her he is not interested.

And wow to have SA getting mad. I mean is it even possible for her to end up with TR at this point? 9 more episodes to go. SA is going to somehow romance TR in next 4 weeks?

But HR? This HR really personifies a thick skinned moocher delusional ex. She has no shame. Literally.

This writer is doing my head in. Can someone go to Naver and rant at her? I am still trying to get over SA taking JW's luggage home.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3

@triplem I'm so happy lol:joy:. I can't believe she got pissed off and end up fighting HR and XX. JW being told to drag his own luggage lol:mrgreen:. I'm with you with the endgame. SA and JW:rolleyes:...

@Ameera Ali He is on cloud nine if he is willing to get his hair pulled out lol:joy::mrgreen:..

@nohamahamoud2002 he is hilarious lol:joy:.

@mizv Thanks for the videos:wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Ok  i recap the balance In a bit  ..,but let me jump the gun By saying final scene btwn JH & CA was so darn good . He went to the charnel house where PKS ashes were . CA had been investigating as well & long story short , she went there too . He was there first & it confirms that JG was the one who hit PKS cuz JG left a small miniature basket ball court there . Emotional crying scene by KJS , as he mourn it all over again . CA comes in time to see him , holds his hand , cries & give him a hug . They both hugging & crying . It was sad but beautiful cuz no more secrets btwn them anymore . Such a great scene .

( give me 20 mins , I recap the rest in a bit ) 

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀