[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Your welcome @greenwatch08!  I know I usually skipped SA, JW and TR scenes. =)  

Here is a clip where Jun Hwi is planting potatoes.  :blush:  I know I wish that CA and JH were in a shorter episode drama too and if it was just about them, that would be wonderful!! :blush:

@ende  I will check them out.  Thank you for the recommendations. Yes, I agree, I am sure that it took a lot out of them, both KJY and SIA.   And especially KJY since he also had worked on Secret Boutique.  And SIA since this is her first time as a lead and in such a long drama.  So much pressure for someone so young.  She did a great job.  She was perfect for the role of Kim Cheong Ah and portrayed her so well. And KJY did great as Gu Jun Hwi!  I loved all the actors and actresses of this drama.  This is my first time knowing most of all their names. :grin:  Since I only watch  K-dramas sporadically, I never really bothered to learn the names of the cast.... or if I learned it, I would soon forget once the drama finished.  I will definitely remember everyone from this drama. :blush:

@watzdiz- I will have to check out the drama that you are watching.  I love the housekeeper.  Maybe that is why she wasn't in too many more episodes of BLWL?  I loved her accent. 

Here is a fan made video of the thank you messages from Kim Jae Young , Seol In Ah, Lee Tae Sun and Jo Yoon Hee.

Hope you are all staying safe!!  It feels weird to not be waiting to watch BLWL. :blush: 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still having a withdrawal after watching the ending. A good ending with a nice tidying up for everyone.

With JW showing his regrets, repentance & efforts, its only fair he wins SA’s heart again, and she in returns made an effort to work it out living with his immature mother. 

Judge Hong tried to make things right back for what she owes SW, even when it puts her career to the end. But the hardest punishment for her is when she finds out her son choose to die in order to end his guilt & his mother’s wrong doings.

HR finally gets it to her head, that JW never had true feelings for her. From the start she knows abt his feelings for SA but she’s willing to jump into relationship with him because she’s confident she can win his heart. But she was dumped big time even when there’s  no SA in JW’s life. And also she finally see the suffering of being bullied. So its good enough that she gets back to her family.

CA & JG has a cute  ending too. Who would have guessed CA being transferred to the small town would expedite their marriage, since they have to be a weekend couple. LoL. If there’s anything to improve on their ending is I wish they would have a scene of both cousins  as in laws with the Kim sisters together with their whole family. I would be hilarious. But I still like the way it ends.

For those who still craving to watch more of SIA, I would recommend Sunny Again Tomorrow. This is when I become a fan of SIA 

Spoiler

And for anyone who haven’t watch YJH in The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor, should check it out. She acted alongside LDG who eventually becomes her real life husband. 

Spoiler

Both are great dramas 

KBS World's video.  

I have withdrawals still too of BLWL and Cheong Ah and Jun Hwi!!! 

@wildcherry 

16 hours ago, wildcherry said:

If there’s anything to improve on their ending is I wish they would have a scene of both cousins  as in laws with the Kim sisters together with their whole family. I would be hilarious. But I still like the way it ends.

That would have been fun to see!  Especially since it would have been nice to see Cheong Ah's dad's reaction to them being related. =)  

I saw the drama that Jo Yoon Hee was in but I've never seen Seol In Ah in SIA.  I will have to check it out.  @wildcherry

Jo Yoon Hee’s character in the Tailor Shop weekend drama made me shed a lot of tears. She was an orphan so even though she used to be close to the male lead’s mother, as soon as he fell for her the mother turned against Jo Yoon Hee’s character. The same overused trope repeats itself in weekend drama with the terrible MIL. 

@cococahpi @wildcherry indeed it would have been nice to see the two sisters and their husbands with the Kim family...particularly the dad. At least it was nice to see them helping out at dad’s new restaurant although Jun Hwi wasn’t there.

@celebrianna @cococahpi @wildcherry I think if we put JH in the mix, helping out in the restaurant...that'll be so fun! Just put the two cousins together and it'll be a recipe for all sorts of comedy. And put SW helping out in TR's restaurant to give TR more fun too in his working environment. (Yeah I miss these casts already...)

On 3/30/2020 at 3:14 PM, wildcherry said:

For those who still craving to watch more of SIA, I would recommend Sunny Again Tomorrow. This is when I become a fan of SIA 

Same for me and I would also recommend to watch her in Special Labor Inspector Jo. 

As for KJY, I like him in Black, that's where I first discover his work. What caught my attention is because he has a dual role/two perspectives to play his character even though it's considered a small role. And overall Black is an interesting drama, even touches a bit on the Sampoong Deparment Store collapse in SK back in 1995 but mentioned it as Mujin Mall disaster in the drama. 

Glad some of yall are keeping this thread alive. I can't remember who started these topics. Sorry I have been speed reading cos life! I think I'm ready to give some post-show thoughts.... sort of. 

Favorite scenes... ok i dunno if yall meant OTP scenes or not so here are my OTP scenes: 

- everything from the ep when CA and JH ran into each other investigating BR's case. 

- when CA and JH remembered each other. how can we forget that hand grab? 

- when CA and JH met again after Spain. 

- book cafe date 

- the breakup scene (the real one, in the car). so heart breaking and they are so good in it. 

- JH encouraging CA to face her colleagues at the restaurant . 

- JH grabbing CA's hands and she did the same before JH said his I love you. 

- the charnel house scene

- JH's third proposal

Favorite scenes of other characters:

- pretty much all of JW and JH's scenes with just the two of them. 

- Every time JH handles his aunt

- each time when TR and JW were flirting with each other

- anytime anyone makes XX throws a fit 

I am also unsure of what Judge's punishment was. Just losing her reputation? The ultimate disgrace for her? Whatever, by the end, I really didn't care anymore. I just wanted all JH/CA scenes. 

To be honest, the ending of this show (last 2 eps) was a rush. I reallllly don't care about HR but I guess she owed CA and us an apology still. But I would love it if they ended it there. I don't need to see the Moon family welcoming her back. I still feel bad that SW is related to her! So are we assuming SW's name got cleared and no longer has the criminal label? Of all the people on this show, he deserves happiness the most, I say this as a CA/JH stan. 

Last but definitely not least, hope everyone has a BR in your lives. What a great friend! 

On 3/30/2020 at 6:52 PM, celebrianna said:

Jo Yoon Hee’s character in the Tailor Shop weekend drama made me shed a lot of tears.

That was a sweet drama.  I was rooting for Jo Yoon Hee but my other favorite characters was the wife with the chicken restaurant and her husband and the musician.  They were so funny! 

14 hours ago, ende said:

I think if we put JH in the mix, helping out in the restaurant...that'll be so fun! Just put the two cousins together and it'll be a recipe for all sorts of comedy. And put SW helping out in TR's restaurant to give TR more fun too in his working environment. (Yeah I miss these casts already...)

@celebrianna @ende  Yes, that would have been fun to have Jun Hwi helping out in the restaurant too.  I wish we could have had 1 more episode to see more of the interaction between the dad, jun hwi and jin woo.  :blush:  And I always wanted to see SW helping out at TR's restaurant too!!  

I've grown to love this cast and miss them too!!! 

14 hours ago, ende said:

Same for me and I would also recommend to watch her in Special Labor Inspector Jo. 

As for KJY, I like him in Black, that's where I first discover his work. What caught my attention is because he has a dual role/two perspectives to play his character even though it's considered a small role.

I saw only a few scenes here and there of Special Labor Inspector Jo and I thought it was really fun.  I never got to finish it but I think I will check it out again. I remember the episode where SIA is in it but I didn't realize that she was SIA.  She looks so different. 

I just saw Money and Derailed as I wanted to see KJY in other roles.  But I will check out Black too.  I am currently trying to watch Secret Boutique as well.  But with Black, since he has a minor role do you remember around what episodes he may show up.  I'm a little scared that the drama has a  grim reaper. :grimace::blush:   @ende

1 hour ago, lalalaelala said:

I am also unsure of what Judge's punishment was. Just losing her reputation? The ultimate disgrace for her? Whatever, by the end, I really didn't care anymore. I just wanted all JH/CA scenes. 

i don't think they ever made it clear.... what the judge's punishment was and even if SW's name got cleared or not.   And all the scenes you mentioned, I loved too!!!  

And Baek Rim- He is the best.  He's actually a really good singer in real life.  I will include some posts of his singing. :blush:

Hope everyone is staying safe!!! 

@lalalaelala, personally I wanted the judge to serve time but once they mentioned that the statutes of limitations had expired, I pretty much knew she would not be punished except that she lost her chance to be Chief Justice and she lost her position as judge. Although I liked her in the first half of the show, I think I reached my limit when she actually called CA a hypocrite. It was like the pot calling the kettle black. Anyway, for JH’s sake, I guess I’m okay with him finally getting past this scandal. 

@cococahpi, regarding the Tailor Shop drama, I did like the fried chicken couple as well. About Jo Yoon Hee, although I like the actress for some reason I don’t really like her accent/diction. :sweatingbullets: KJY was also in 100 Days My Prince. I didn’t realize it was him until I started watching Secret Boutique. 

@cococahpi@celebrianna@ende@greenwatch08@lalalaelala@wildcherry@watzdiz@stroppyse

Thank you for very interesting conclusions:). You are wonderful!

Uhm, last "thoughts" and observations:

Who only meets whom but no talking:

CA - PR/JH's staff

JH - PR/HR

CA's papa - Judge

Judge - Papa Mun

XX - TR/Papa Mun/PR ( maybe hospital?)

JU - Papa Mun

KSW - YA

BR-Judge

Who never meets with other characters:

JH - SJ( Songija)

CA's mum - PR/KSW/SJ

CA's papa - HR/TR/PR/Papa Mun/BR/SJ

SA - KSW/BR/SJ

YA - Judge/XX/HR/Papa Mun/KSW/SJ

Judge - YA/HR/TR/PR/BR/SJ

XX - BR/YA/SJ

HR - CA's papa/YA/Judge/BR

TR - CA's papa/Judge/BR/SJ

PR - CA's mum/CA's papa/Judge/XX/BR/SJ

PapaMun CA's mum/CA's papa/XX/JU/BR

KSW- CA's mum/SA/BR/SJ

BR - CA's papa/SA/TR/BR/XX/HR/KSWSJ/

Am I wrong?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to "provoke" Bae Yoo-Mi to "think about a supplement" B)

what about:

-worry doll -- > for Songija?

-CA's mum illness - ->she is healthy now - I hope

-KSW"s nail in his head - >uhm...a mysterious fact

-Pieta in KSW's flat - >why? He thinks about study in Rome?

-JH's brancelot -> uhm...future affair?

-JG's letter -> where is it?

etc...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I was waiting for:

-  It could be a very interesting dialogue - JH and HR because each scenes with JH  show his ... salutary effect on each characters. Why not HR? Behind the scenes they fit together beacuse of the outside and inside feautures but during the BLWL threads?..it is another story:).

- Why it was the comic triangle JH -CA-KSW? Why not JH-CA-HR?

- Yes, BR - Kim Jin Yeop was removed from the main thread - he was too subtle,sensitive as a man and as a character in the drama - -too pity:(. And there was no chcnace to show more of his acting and other talents:(.

- Yoon Park - TR - he was busy with other  projects...f.ex. "Itaewon Class" and maybe he left the area for OMS..:(. Being the same age as KJY in reality, he seemed to be much more adult and during the BLWL acting...it was upside down:(.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's have a hope Bae Yoo Mi don't leave us with these unsolved threads:)...but not 100 episodes!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay healthy and happy because now we are on the same"ship".

@icemaid CA- Seol In Ah is very pretty!!!  It's only been almost 2 weeks, have they rested enough?  I am anxious to see what new roles all of our BLWL casts will get for the next time.  I hope they are good dramas and have really good writers and directors for their next drama/ film project.  :blush:

18 hours ago, PeVe said:

Why not JH-CA-HR?

That would have been interesting. Would she have liked both JW and JH? :grin:  

@celebrianna  I am the opposite... i had no idea who KJY was until this drama then watched 100 days... and now watching secret boutique. :blush:  I forgot how Jo Yoon Hee spoke or sounded like in the Gentleman tailor drama, I will have to check it out. :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you are all doing well! 

For those who wanted to see more of KJY, I just found out that he was in season 2 of Human Condition.  I saw about 5 to 6 episodes but if you search, then you can find more. 

Here is a link to one of the episodes.  

There's also an old soompi thread page about Human Condition Season 2. 

Hope everyone is staying safe!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings!  Just posing for those who still thinking of BLWL.  

TR and OMS are hanging out on Old little boy..... OMS  real life is left me  ummm:unsure:

Here is the first clip of OMS 

Archived