Quantcast

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

I say potato , you say  potahto,
I say tomato , you say tomahto

SA , JW relationship :D

Spoiler

their Past :joy:

#  when Prince Charming meet gold digger with the face of Cinderella :tounge_wink:
ezgif-7-4537cd1c7d9f.gif

his genius plan change what she hate about him  :mrgreen:
15824888131582488800.gif

how we see the plan unfolding  :ph34r::D

JW: :mrgreen:

ezgif-6-80d3f71604b2.gif

SA: :naughty:

ezgif-7-4b7486b1af1e.gif

.. to be continued :D:D

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lololo this place so empty with all of this going down  here is the kiss  

I am so happy I wouldn’t  complain about zooming out        @triplem I told you I have feeling they will kiss yesterday, who would know it was day later Kiss   

@dramaninja  we need to send some characters to trash  so we get more time screen for our OTP    1- judge for Beginning crazy evil person  2- TR  for beginning dull & without any orig

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lalalaelala said:

Do y’all think that the reporter from the top of the ep will show up again? I feel like she will be digging up more dirt since this interview with Judge not giving her enough good material. *rubbing hands*

Definitely!  both sons going against their moms will make public news cuz of their Elite status.   though it’s weird what the Judge has up her sleeve. Judge is harder to read/predict compared to her Looney sis chairwoman. 

Just finished with sub..kinda slow weekend other than JH finding out the truth of why JG died.... CA is really stuck emotionally right now.  her heart is very :heartbreak:.   CA trying to Helping SW and telling JH the truth...

hmmm maybe this where HR redemption comes into play. HR Being truthful to what the Blonde Witch is doing and somehow lessen the emotional Burden CA’s holding down right now.  When HR discovers Who SW really is.  Cuz Family Dramas like Kumbaya endings despite having despicable villains not being punished enough that the audience has come to hate.  

I wonder what JW play is.  Suprised he confronted his mother.  I recall randomly in another drama where the company  shares were given to the employees so there was a balance in power... I can’t remember what drama that was.. But it broke the drawn line of Chaebols power. Anyway

its just a normal thing in Kdramas with the Chaebols holding the power and unbalanced abuse of power, so sometimes it’s too easy read between the lines what will happen. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5

@stroppyse Thank you for translating that video.  I just got excited when I heard Tae Rang call Jin Woo a, "Na Pun Ja Shik". =) (I would write it in Korean if I had Korean character keys.)  

I always wish for more CA and JH scenes but I really like the scenes with the co-workers in the sports marketing department .  I used to wonder why the older worker seemed a little too loud and obnoxious but I've grown fond of him and all of them.  I really liked how they were trying to figure out why the vice president and the chairwoman would both call for Jun Hwi and how they were suggesting that maybe he might be a royal. :lol:

But it was different from the preview.  I didn't hear Baek Rim saying that Jun Hwi lived in Hana Village.  Did he say it during the episode? 

tPhSuFV.png

5pU8rfE.png

sF6om68.png

o183Dvv.png

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Thanks everyone. I will go check out their dramas.

@stroppyse my question- the off topic one- why are there so many good looking men in Korean dramas? Since we had the 2 tall guys sitting together on Sunday's episodes.

I am feeling chilled. Since what I do each time I visit here- is to look at the survey- and the JW ending keeps increasing. I think it's hilarious.

At this point, I don't believe the writer will make SA end up conclusively with anyone. But JW and TR might end up BFFs since they have no one else to talk to. The 2 men have had more honest conversations between them than with all those understanding conversations with SA.

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

@Ameera Ali I noticed that there were a lot of cars behind her too. :lol:

This is an instagram update that is random. But it is of OMS' hair stylist who is showing how he does JW's hair.  (Just an fyi, if any guys you know would like to have his hairstyle.) :grin:

And this one is a behind the scenes of CA and JH eating dinner with the judge.  If you notice CA and JH's outfit it is the same one that they wore when they had coffee with CA's mom and YA. (A different instagram post from Seorina's instagram page.)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 5
8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

CA: I’m not confident, but I’m going to try to endure it till the end.

JH: Because it’s better than losing each other.

These answers are just so Beautiful and Wonderful :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 8

@lalalaelala

I think this my second best scene two generation of thieves fight :joy: 

# you thief, I ‘m thief let’s not drag ourselves through mud :mrgreen:

15825031841582503179.gif

15825037101582503706.gif

15825037611582503756.gif

Spoiler

15825043341582504322.gif

@lu09 but you have sign L in your car is understandable when we see it , we try to pass it or change line  :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

This part here inst  coming to fruition like at all she isn't  even warm up to him with so few eps to go and alot to get through with other characters 

As the very definition of “marrying up,” she feels accomplished but somewhat hallowed. She finds a possibility for a change when she meets Tae-rang, a down-to-earth chef. Through him, Sul-ah gradually realizes what the true love is.

• Like 7
47 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

However, the show of emotion, even if it's anger, on SA's part actually looked promising versus the utter disinterest that I thought she had been showing previously.

I felt her disinterest was a way for him not to like her so he can break up with her cleanly.  The writer really keeping us guessing to the end.  I would prefer her with no one. They may have an open end  ...who knows

I thought  today JH would know for sure his mother framed SW but he still trying to put this together.  I think he knows but want proof to be sure.

• Like 11

So based on the subbed ep and @stroppyse's trans from this morning, did CA basically say she loves JH without saying so many words? JH had a reaction here. 

Today's ep is such a filler so I'm just rewatching scenes of these two. 

This is so satisfying! Thanks, KBS World editor. 

Spoiler

r2Nr6Z2.png

dSuGKMr.png

:glasses:

@Ameera Ali who is CAs dad fooling when he said he was an adored SIL? :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Then again, the mother has a right to be distrustful. She remembers clearly how much her beloved daughter gave up to marry JW, only for him to betray her. It's good for JW that he's unable to win over his parents-in-law easily.

I wouldn't say 'gave up'.  To me, it is what SA threw away.  Her attitude then was her family was a burden to her, a stepping stone to her success.  And success to her meant marrying a rich guy - any rich guy.  JW's mother is a piece of work but SA was a willing participant.  

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

This part here inst  coming to fruition like at all she isn't  even warm up to him with so few eps to go and alot to get through with other characters 

Yes, it was not handled well. To me, it looks like TR was someone she turned to because he was there.  The only one there for her.  It's like she went from JW's riches to TR's protection and guidance.  More like need rather than love.  TR is a great guy and deserves far better than SR.  I hope these 2 don't end up together.  

• Like 11
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

However, the show of emotion, even if it's anger, on SA's part actually looked promising versus the utter disinterest that I thought she had been showing previously.

Surprising to see tidbits of this unexpected turn this late in the drama.

And I find it even more interesting... when SA showed some teeth over HR's intrusion at her old domain (turf)...their cradle of matrimony...the bedroom to be exact.

She was aghast at the gall/nerve of this mistress contaminating and touching JW's
belongings without his permission....that she decided to put up a fight (or protect?) JW's stuff.......even exerting her inherent right to reclaim it, and even over XX.

Perhaps it is a sign she is ready to come around...like the renaissance :D.
Nonetheless it was a new/fresh spin by the writer.

Just musing.

• Like 8

@Ameera Ali The dude with the L sign gave up on me lol:rolleyes::phew:. CA driving is the reason why my brother doesn't allow me to practice driving during daytime lol:sweat_smile:. At least, CA is better than Yona from Age of Youth 2 (Her roadtrip to the airport lol):mrgreen::joy:

Even if SA and JW don't work out, I want these two Theives to be friends lol:joy:....

@lalalaelala I'll unread what you just typed lol:mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

JW & FIL are hilarious.  They are quite similar with the only difference that JW is a capable CEO.

I felt that SA did felt some sort of tender feelings for JW ... but it is all warped up by Xx treatment.  How Xx treated her, she gave it back to JW ie. withhold feelings from him subconsciously.  I say if they had lived as a married couple away from Xx, it would gave turnedout differently.  JW is a good husband.  He tries to make her happy and get her things that he thought would make her happy. SA is partly at fault for not sharing / open up to JW. JW is at fault too for being ignorant of how his mom would likely treat SA once she lives with him and Xx.

It's a good thing JW stays at SA house. He can for the first time know n feels what is like living like a family and eating together.  Xx is terrifying mom.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Was Sunday ep the first time JH witnessed how his mother being horrible to CA? 

The last time CA was there (when she figured out who he was), the Judge wasn't that bad. She was cold to CA. That's about it. But yesterday was nasty (but toned down quite a bit). 

Hope he knows how his mom is being 100x worse when hes not around. 

Hope her dirty deeds go public soon. I'm getting impatient.  I want one hour of our OTP being happy and tears free. Is that too much to ask? 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀