[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Handsome in office...his team reading the news about Judge Hong getting appointed .Nosy manager was like do you all know that Hong Yura is XX's sister....ahahah the staff talking some stuff about these chaebol families....JH tried not to react but he is not particularly happy.

Judge Hong gets a bouquet of flowers and congratulations from staff....and of course dearest XX comes to congratulate her sister...but then she asked the sister question about Kang Shi Wol...hmm Judge Hong gave that shocked expression.

- 1st half ends-

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judge Hong asked why you mention SW...XX tells her the guy annoys her or something...Judge Hong tells her to leave him alone...but XX felt SW will bring problems revealing what happened in the past ( i forgot - how much does XX know?) Anyway Judge Hong tells her sis not to meddle...then ask about what is happening btwn her and JW.. i think she does not want XX to put JH in the middle of this and make it hard for him

JW speaks to some guy...think the guy is part of the board of directors...long conversation.  Hmm think the guy seems to say his mum will have the upper hand here...

XX and HR ( again!!!) ....hmm I here SA being brought up...

TR and SA  radio broadcast...

JW hearing it over the radio. 

Song playing ...SA asked him what's wrong when he looked at her ...anyway staff comes in mention to SA about PD wanting to go on MT ( ( like a trip ) for some programme...SA goes for the meeting ...think they want to invite TR...she says doubt he'll come for ...lo and behold he drops by for the meeting and the staff wants him to join them (? ) encouraging him to come.

( wahhhh where is my Jun Hwi) 

Anyway, JW and XX scenes....JW wants HR out of the house immediately or something , mum gets mad...

JW is going through a list...could these be the shareholders ...I think he is trying to find out who will back him up

Prepare for comical scene...SA dad calls him...is there no water at home?? Lol...why the heck is JW washing his hair in some low cost saloon ......ahahahaha...dad helps JW washes his hair ...then both get hair cut together ..JW looks like some boyband member with his fringe down LMAO...

JW then meets SA in a restaurant....SA was like what's with your new hairstyle...ahahah...he says abonim took me to this saloon. Then he told some stuff dad said to him...SA realises dad and JW really like each other's company...

oh my XX calls SA's mum

JW and SA eating jajyangmyeon...he had sauce all over his mouth...she laughed...he was like what was so funny...gave him tissue to wipe his mouth...he asked her to do it., purse his lips..she says no...asked him to wipe himself....he feeling wistful and wondered to her aloud if his mum had not interfered then will they still be together?

XX comes to SA house...(why must SA mum let this crazy woman in ) ...anyway some long spicy exchange...

( sorry have to go - recap the balance afterwards)

1 hour ago, lalalaelala said:

Too little OTP content. :confused:

Realllly dont care about this siblings storyline. Blah.

That is one of the reasons we need to get it over with  ASAP so we can deal with other important matters later. 

Good of SW trying to recall HR's memory by singing the song... it was so long ago... more talk is coming

Credit to KBS

3 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

HEEEYYYY I LIKE HANDSOMES NEW HAIR. 

Sorry I just had to type in all caps.

He looks nice ! New colour too :lol: . His sweater not bad too . Maybe I need a sweater series 

———-

Balance of recaps

1. after XX left , SA & JW comes back . Mum was angry & shaken . Tells SA to go to store to get her a pill for her headache 

2. . She took JW upstairs . All his things lying on the floor ..she wants him to go . She brings up HR & tells him why it was so hard for SA.  Long story short, she tells him HR was the one who bullied CA and that it caused CA to attempt suicide . JW shock beyond words.  

3. SA comes up later on . Brought him some tea & fruits . He has actually packed all his stuff , she does not seem to realise his sad expression & goes on teasing him or saying something before going to bed . He just sat outside stumped . 
4. Finally handsome appears !  judge Hong saw the book . She opened it trembling , JH wrote a note there of a date in 2009. He comes in . He asked her for the truth ! He yelled at her . He knows mum lying and I think he knows what happened. 
- eps ends - 

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

His sweater not bad too . Maybe I need a sweater series 

I dunno....

His loungewear is still very questionable to me. But we know JH likes that style since he seemingly has 1927271 of them in different colors. 

Thank you, hair stylist. Thank you vvv much. 

Archived