[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The end game for SA will be JW - my opinion. Their onscreen chemistry is so good.

TR is still busy worrying about his sister.

Unfortunately whenever TR is in same screen as JW, JW commands more screen presence.  JW literally draws viewers to him. I'm glad that the writers give JW some personality in this drama. He shows that he is mama boy only when he let's his mother mother him. He can be his own man and tell his mom off. 

The show down between XX n SA has been long overdue. I'm glad SA push XX to the floor. She deserves it. I'm glad JW shows more concern for SA as is 1st priority n told his mom off.

Lol ...for a minute there he was like "huh? Pull my luggage?" Lucky he is smart enough to register quickly he is heading home to SA family. He was smiling happily cloud 9.:joy:

39 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

The end game for SA will be JW - my opinion. Their onscreen chemistry is so good.

TR is still busy worrying about his sister.

Unfortunately whenever TR is in same screen as JW, JW commands more screen presence.  JW literally draws viewers to him.

Luckily Yun Park is friends with OMS or else he would have been jealous lol

28 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Nice to see a TR cameo this episode :joy:

I initially thought that you preferred TR just like you preferred Sang Won in Home for summer. I guess you are a fan of OMS too lol

I think the character of JW is totally different from Junhoo, because JW never stopped loving SA. Also SA is not good like Gemhee :) So I think you felt sorry for JW because he gave SA unconditional love and he was never selfish. 

I guess it is this way because somehow OMS seems to be the main lead. It is really confusing to me because from the poster it seemed more like TR was the main lead. 

Plz someone solve this equation :D

who is the main lead for the writer? TR or JW? 

46 minutes ago, corey said:

OMG, I cannot resist to comment on this piece of sweetness - Moon Dad calling KSW "Uri Kang Si Wol" :wub:. I can already see him belonging to this family :heart:

It was very good . Moon dad & TR are gonna be such a good family for him . One he never had but deserves! :heart: He looks nice with soft fringe ! 

—-/——

ok continue my recap 

so CA misses her work , goes to station to help out with the cleaning . SW comes to look for her to find out progress of the investigation. Before they could talk more , moon dad comes into station with pain in his leg . They all ask him to see doctor but no one could take him as they were on duty . CA ask SW to do it since he had a bike . He was hesitant at first but did it anyway . 

so he takes moon dad home . Moon dad & him have a nice chat & he finds out that moon dad had given his parole documents to CA . As PR settled dad to bed , SW goes outside & talk to TR who had just returned , so now he knows that TR & HR are Moon dad’s kids . He also talks to PR & discover all of them were adopted.  CA comes by to visit . SW says let’s go , am hungry . CA says you go first then. TR offers to cook for them to which CA said yes. 

Later handsome was waiting in his car for CA . Sw took CA back.  He saw them walking from afar . He was jealous but he kept his cool & was open enough to let them . Then he saw the change in CA’s expression as I think SW was asking about whether she had found out more about his case . So JH intercepted & ask if every thing ok. Anyway SW left . 

CA explained to JH why she ended up coming back with SW . Instead of getting jealous, He cupped her ears saying it must hv been cold to ride on bike . Sweet sweet scene but SW watching from afar wondering if CA has lied to him because of JH 

JH & CA go for  coffee. CA was actually quite affected by what she knows & JH could sense it and ask her why.  But she remembers Judge not wanting JH to be more hurt & just change subject. She ask him why he ended up with Sports marketing dept. if I got it correct , he mentions how he change careers because Of JG . 

Back home separately both JH & CA are thinking hard about how JG is related to the case . CA begins her investigation with her lists . One of the ppl she spoke to knows about PKS & tells her which hospital PKS was in before she died . Then as she was walking out , JH called her. Ask her where she is , but she didn’t tell him the truth , change subject ask him what he was doing. . He says he was buying flowers & ask her what suitable ones to buy for visiting someone’s memorial ( if I’m not mistaken) . CA spoke to the woman at the hospital & found out where PKS ashes were.  She rushed there  .  JH had already made his way there & the scene as per what I mentioned earlier. It was so sad seeing him confirm his suspicions that JG was responsible all along . Glad CA came & stood by him ! I love the scene as it was so emotional! 
- eps ends- 

16 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I initially thought that you preferred TR just like you preferred Sang Won in Home for summer. I guess you are a fan of OMS too lol

I think the character of JW is totally different from Junhoo, because JW never stopped loving SA. Also SA is not good like Gemhee :) So I think you felt sorry for JW because he gave SA unconditional love and he was never selfish. 

I guess it is this way because somehow OMS seems to be the main lead. It is really confusing to me because from the poster it seemed more like TR was the main lead. 

who is the main lead for the writer? TR or JW? 

I am like 60 % joking I just find him dull as dishwater :sweat_smile:

@stroppyse would be great if you could translate these scenes ! Thanks . Whatever you can.  It’s quite a few . 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

And preview . 

Spoiler

It’s such a great episode everyone! Thanks for the lovely gifs @Ameera Ali . I’m Glad our OTP will weather this together. Best love story I have seen in a while 

14 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I am like 60 % joking I just find him dull as dishwater :sweat_smile:

He is dull I admit :joy:

I think he should act in a romantic mini-series to gain some fans lol. I really like his looks because he seems boyish :)

@Ameera Ali @triplem he reminds me of the younger version of Shahid Kapoor lol, the naive sheepish grin 

41 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I really thought you preferred TR just like you preferred Sang Won in Home for summer. I guess you are a fan of OMS too lol

I think the character of JW is totally different from Junhoo, because JW never stopped loving SA. Also SA is not good like Gemhee :) So I think you felt sorry for JW because he gave SA unconditional love. 

who is the main lead? TR or JW? 

According to poster, the main lead is TR.  However in Kdrama, there are rare occasions where main lead is being replaced or over taken by 2nd lead if the 2nd lead commands high popularity with viewers in the midst of the ongoing drama, then the script will be changed to favour 2nd lead as main lead.

This seems like the case here. There wasn't much storyline or character of 2nd lead JW in the story. He was presented as rich mama boy who falls heads over heel with SA. That's about it. He never showed any backbone ... but he is shown as someone who is quite kind unlike his mother.

Then he went into coma...that's where TR took over n supposed to shine brightly and his relationship with SA is supposed to take off. However once JW woke up from his coma, OMS stole the limelight from YP with his performance. Viewers started to empathize with JW. I have to say if OMS gave a weak performance as JW, then  viewers won't forgive JW. In this drama, OMS really shines as JW and his onscreen chemistry with SA is really charged. Viewers can see the fire between the female lead n 2and lead. And in the process, JW also bring out the spunk in SA whenever she has to deal with him. Just look at her relationship with TR, it's like stagnant water. SA/JW relationship is like moving water ... just like her parents relationship. Don't you think so? 

Man,  i was so frustrated at the lack of OTP in the first half but SA pushing XX and JW kinda made up for it.  

Have i mentioned i hate HR?  

That last scene!  I already rewatched it about 20 times.  Wonder if/when/how OTP gonna confront the judge.  

So is the shareholder meeting coming up or what?  I wanna know what XX says to JW in preview.  

Ok off to bed again. 

Edit:  

@Ameera Ali its def not easy going back to sleep when im lolling at the gifs!  

14 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Then he went into coma...that's where TR took over n supposed to shine brightly and his relationship with SA is supposed to take off. However once JW woke up from his coma, OMS stole the limelight from YP with his performance. Viewers started to empathize with JW. I have to say if OMS gave a weak performance as JW, then  viewers wondered anything about him. In this drama, OMS really shines as JW and his onscreen chemistry with SA is really charged. Viewers can see the fire between the female lead n 2and lead.

OMS is a genuis lol. 

@Ameera Ali @triplem Why did my other favourite second male leads fail to gain fans? :joy: I uselessly rooted for them lol.

I love seeing Devil Duo being pushed to the floor by SA... way to go!! And it’s just hilarious she is the one standing (the winner!) yet JW asked her if she is alright :lol:

About Yoon Park... if you haven’t watched, his character in Radio Romance is fun and I was close to having SLS :sweatingbullets:

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

About Yoon Park... if you haven’t watched, his character in Radio Romance is fun and I was close to having SLS :sweatingbullets:

I didn't watch it :) thanks for recommending 

@Ameera Ali I was really laughing at TR's reactions when SW rushed to open the door as if it is his own house :joy:

SW is so adorable lol. I am sure all the viewers love him :wub:

Archived