Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Judge Hong with her staff...apparently the staff ask her to consider going for some interview....

omo!!! CA came to look for her ...CA thanks her for sparing some time....CA returns JG's watch to Judge. CA says JG was the one who hit the old lady right? OMG!!! So CA says she knows that is what happened...Judge of course gets mad and denies...but CA is not intimidated...she just wants Judge to tell the truth ...Judge even brings up JH

JH in office thinks of something CA which troubles her

Judge continues with CA....CA keeps pressing Judge for the truth..she explains all the details that led her to believe that Judge did something....but Judge still denies

JH goes to the hospital where PKS was hospitalised 10 years ago...thinks of what KSW said...he meets the receptionist as per preview...he asked for the old lady's details and explain why he needs the detail...she said the patient was warded for a long time here...then later he meets the nurse as per preview...so the scene about a boy who came often to see the old lady. He asked what's his name...she can't remember...but I think something he said made him suspicious and uncomfortable

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 9

@triplem Thanks for the recap:). So our girl put two and two together. SmartB). Now, it's JH turn to find out the truth. He is already suspicious..... Looks like either today or tomorrow.

The judge lying again and again:crazy:........

• Like 4
  • Love 4

https://youtu.be/cPl7y4g4kCI

https://youtu.be/owSkmqn5usU

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I just realised CA said I love you :heart: ... looks like she's teasing him 

Credit to KBS

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

Damn this judge...goes to look for SW at his workplace...does bump into CA dad...but anyhow SW says lets talk outside...she is just manipulating him ....( urgh don't trust her KSW)....she is still puttting up an act about helping him...poor guy he doesn't know Judge's real intention...

CA dad suspicious...who is that he ask KSW...KSW is high court judge...Dad -how did you know her...KSW- was like why do you care? ...more bickering btwn the two...KSW is like why you must be KCA's dad

JH calls CA and tells her about him going to the hospital...but still think they are both not telling each other their respective suspicions. he asked her if she has eaten...she says you should rest . etc and they ended the call

JH at the office...his staff brings up the story of a police officer in a suicide pact in the news...they discuss if this is a fact or not....more discussion then it dawned on both BR and JH who this could be ...BR looked up at JH and JH checks his phone and runs out....

CA goes to station. Bunch of reporters asking Captain that they want to talk to CA....Captain says no...

- 1st half ends_

Sorry dears...really have to go. I recap the rest later.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 9

Wow, CA told the judge what JG's said including about his mother.  So CA told the Judge first and maybe later JH?

Credit to KBS

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

I love how JH shield to CA  :wub: 

.. thanks god she didn’t do stupid

15817669271581766821.gif

15817670771581767039.gif

15817671991581767144.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 1

Omg sweet sweet moment :love:

CA want him to sleep with her 

15817678231581767792.gif

15817680881581768018.gif

15817682751581768231.gif

• Love 15

he change man 100%  now , no more I don’t like sharing bed  :joy:

15817684471581768396.gif

15817686461581768603.gif

15817687951581768726.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3

@Ameera Ali Lol:joy:. This is all thanks to his aunt or mom. Who knew these idiots would make his day?????:mrgreen::joy:

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

aww, is this the valentines day episode we wanted? :wub: 

• Like 3
  • Love 8

@lu09 there nothing handsome boyfriend & cup of coffee can’t do :mrgreen:

15817694341581769409.gif

5e47e3696b78c471444716.gif?download

15817692831581769244.gif

• Love 10

Balance of recaps 

JH comes in time to see what happens . He puts his hand around her & takes her away in his  car . He holds her hand to assure her it will all be ok . She cries 

Meanwhile CA’s family all worried as they see the news online 

TR also calls SA asking how CA is . SA also asked if his dad said anything . 

JW notices his mum is so happy , he feels suspicious.

SW worried , tried calling CA but goes to voicemail 

JH takes CA to a restaurant to eat but she kept looking at her phone seeing all the news , it was a storm! He takes her phone away switched it off . 

JH takes CA to his holiday home out of the city. He buys food etc and continues to comfort her . he also informed her dad he’s looking after Ca . Dad was relieved & grateful.  They hv coffee in the garden, sweet scene them talking . She put her head on his shoulder . 

Then he wanted her to rest , put her to bed . He was true gentleman & let her sleep but she pulled his hand & ask her to lie down next to her as he would be tired too . It was awkward but she felt she’d sleep better with him next to her . They hugged and he kissed her forehead & both slept ( like literally, not baking any buns ok . It was very sweet TBH ) 

( to be continued)

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 6

5 minutes ago, sal2 said:

aww, is this the valentines day episode we wanted? :wub: 

They're following our plan so far :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 8

What is this sorcery? @Ameera Ali you have no idea how i squealed seeing all the gifs. Husband staring at me now. He thinks i'm watching sumthin weird.

Oh wow. Writer-nim was having a good mood writing this particular episode.

'why don't we give a full fan service?' 

'let them hug some more. On the bed. Just the two of them.'

*Slow clap*

• LOL 10
  • Love 2