[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

My dear , this is a drama . I understand your dissatisfaction with the trajectory they are going   for but let’s not go here . No need to get this personal.  

Different characters & development will resonate with different folks . While I may not like HR’s character for instance, I do think the drama will give her a good ending .

I say this from a neutral POV as I hv no emotional investment in the love triangle, but  it doesn’t mean that people support cheating or toxic relationships if they want JW & SA as the end game . All characters here are flawed . Be it cheating , manipulating the truth , omission of facts . No wrongdoing or sin is greater than the other.  The underlying message of the drama ( as with most family dramas ) is about facing the truth, admitting  blame , showing true remorse , and making amends . It doesn’t mean you can go scot free for the mistakes you made , there are repercussions of course. But there’s also second chances & opportunities to go forward to start anew . 

I know that i shouldn't be personal but when you have been cheated on and all seeing things like this and people supporting it is just annoying. I don't care about the love triangle or whether they are all sinners. Yeah second chances, making amendments but you can't make amendments when you don't want to talk about what you did wrong. SA is not innocent either but at least she is honest JW is not. I don't really care if SA forgives him or not but how JW is going about it wrong he didn't like the fact that HR is in his house but he went to SA. Double standards. HR and JW are actually the same

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Each character has they own major flaw or major issue in this drama thats why people easier to cheer for certain characters that actually try to change.  

Exactly. If you look at the connection, the world is in much better place for our future generation if we cheer those who want to change for the better.

Anyone going through trauma and pain from personal or professional life, I would recommend these books to read:

• Rising Strong by Brene Brown
  • Resilient by Rick Hanson 

Not everyone can afford or willing to go through therapy and counselling unless someone who cares for you, encourage and intervene you from self-destruct. Instead, these days self-care is more accessible than ever before. These books certainly helped me a lot through my worst days. You'll learn lots of practices that can put your negativity bias at bay. It's always better to look into your why (feelings, thoughts and actions) and life will gradually become more productive for the better, and you win, you brings smile to more people around you especially those who loves and care for you, who are still alive and present. Even if the best days are so few, stay with those moments in your mind longer. That's one of many simple practices I learnt from the Resilient book when I need to go back to my green zone (positive). The other one is recognising your "shitty first draft" that can be found in the Rising Strong book. :) 

Sorry if what I write above may not be relatable to some but I thought since I love this drama for tackling hard topics and it is ending soon...in case I never get around to share it, I'm doing it now. 

I watched last night's episode raw and I'm so satisfied with the ending of CA going after JH when she sensed it. :wub:

Thank you @ende for your lovely post and encouraging words. 

---------------------------------

Indulge me while I admire oppa's acting here...this is one of the few dramas where I have seen the male lead cry as much and as well as the FL...

Tomorrow is not an option for us , hyung...  

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This OTP has become one of my all time favourites because of how mature their relationship is and how they understand each other so well. I loved that CA was considerate of how JH may feel if she hopped on another man's bike. And in return he trusts her enough to do what she thinks will be best. I particularly loved the conversation about why he chose his current job and realised it was done to honour the memory of his late brother , the way CA chose to become a cop to save lives .  And finally  when he called her when buying flowers, she knew instinctively what he was up to and what he will be going through. My heart feels at ease now knowing they will weather the storm ahead together.

KJY and SIA really make the characters JH and CA so real and raw.:wub:

PD-nim casted the right actors KJY and SIA to play JH and CA, both for their visuals as well as acting talent.

As for the YT ending scene video, it was such a treat to watch.

I saw some even commented they need to see KJY and SIA in another drama together perhaps a miniseries.:lol:

Its rare for OTP to reunite and even if they do, it usually take years!

I am just thankful at least we got to enjoy JH and CA for now. :wub:

17 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

According to poster, the main lead is TR.  However in Kdrama, there are rare occasions where main lead is being replaced or over taken by 2nd lead if the 2nd lead commands high popularity with viewers in the midst of the ongoing drama, then the script will be changed to favour 2nd lead as main lead.

This seems like the case here. There wasn't much storyline or character of 2nd lead JW in the story. He was presented as rich mama boy who falls heads over heel with SA. That's about it. He never showed any backbone ... but he is shown as someone who is quite kind unlike his mother.

Then he went into coma...that's where TR took over n supposed to shine brightly and his relationship with SA is supposed to take off. However once JW woke up from his coma, OMS stole the limelight from YP with his performance. Viewers started to empathize with JW. I have to say if OMS gave a weak performance as JW, then  viewers won't forgive JW. In this drama, OMS really shines as JW and his onscreen chemistry with SA is really charged. Viewers can see the fire between the female lead n 2and lead. And in the process, JW also bring out the spunk in SA whenever she has to deal with him. Just look at her relationship with TR, it's like stagnant water. SA/JW relationship is like moving water ... just like her parents relationship. Don't you think so? 

You are sooo right.

I totally agree with you

Live recaps

(Unbelievable amount of adverts!!! Supposed to start 15 mins ago....)

Repeat scene -- CA goes to the hall where JH is crying ...she sees for herself the basketball court...held his hand, hug...both crying. 

Judge in the office...the reporter takes a pic of her working hard , but before she can take the photo,  Judge looks up at the lady...think the lady wants the photo for publicity. Judge tells her staff that she does not want any scrutiny on her son...ask her to help . Talks about more stuff ..Judge not in favour of something

Back to the charnel house. They lay the flowers properly...JH ask what should he do...so he knows for a fact JG caused the accident...then he brings up his mum....I guess he knows mum had a hand in this..he kept asking CA what should he do...CA also at a loss and just holds her hand...

Judge and reporter continue to discuss some stuff...but judge had this strange expression...

CA and JH walk to car...snowing...he was dishelved looking for his key...CA offered to drive , he says are you worried...of course she says...he let her drive...and so cute as they talk on the way back...ahaha was he worried to rest ...she told him not to worry and to sleep...he did

SW tried contacting CA on the phone but could not get through

CA and JH reach his house...Judge got dropped off by her driver at the same time...CA and Judge saw each other soon...JH woke up ask her what's wrong and he saw his mum. They said some stuff which I did not catch but I think he did not want CA to leave yet. JH goes up to his mum and as per preview they talk...he says CA drove him home as he was tired...anyway Judge was not happy...but CA walks over and Judge flashback to what CA ask her about JG hitting the halmoni. CA was going to go off and said goodbye . JH said take my car and go...she wanted to catch a cab...Judge was like what goodbye...come in and eat....

Well it was very awkward...because JH was sitting opposite CA separated by the mum...JH takes up his bowl and sat next to CA...CA was  like JH-shi....I believe they both tell mum that they are determined to stay by each other's side ....Judge seems to accept ...CA mention something about them slowly working this out...anyway JH was like we should just eat...it was tense ....

JW doing his work in the outside hall while SA practising her reading aloud in her room...JW starts saying some stuff aloud to tease her...it was funny...downstairs mum, dad and YA having fruit wondering what is happening....

SA came out and told him not to disturb or something...anyway she sits down to talk and after some funny quibbling...SA ask him what does he plan to do with his mum and HR ...she said a lot of stuff ( wait for subs) . JW says some nice stuff back about how grateful he is and so on...but she says later on promise to go stay in hotel...he nudge his head. Then mum came up with a bottle of wine and glass for JH thinking he needs to de-stress!

HR in JW's room thinking of what SA said to her...she felt annoyed...she's determined she won't let go of where she is now...HR and XX discussing work related to the Sports Marketing department , and more stuff about what HR should do to hang on to JW ( I think)....

JW and father enjoying the wine together ( I think SA's parents like him a lot...)

Translated YT @sjlsjl

Brief Translation: Judge to driver: Good job Jun Hwi: What's wrong? I'll get off by myself. So just take the car and go home. Cheong Ah: I will go out to say goodbye. Are you going to tell your mom about going to the columbarium/ charnel house? Just tell her when you feel ready. Jun Hwi: Were you doing some work instead of resting at home? Judge: What are you doing that you are letting her drive? JH: I was just tired so I asked her to drive. Judge: What? Are you the only one who lives here? Did you not think that we wouldn't run into each other? Does she have to be in front of my home? Are you doing this on purpose? JH: It may or may not be a coincidence. Judge: What? Judge (thinking about what Cheong Ah asked/ said in the office) - Jun Gyeom caused the accident right? Please tell me. I am worried that Jun Hwi will find out. Cheong Ah: Please go inside with Jun Hwi. I will be going. Judge: Your thinking is like a cat and mouse. if we go inside like this, how do you think it will be. JH: Cheong Ah, just go. Thank you for today. Just take the car. I will pick up the car tomorrow. CA: I will take the taxi. Goodbye. Judge: Goodbye, what goodbye. Just come inside. Let's all 3 of us try to eat dinner together. JH: Mom CA: Yes? Judge: Just bring her inside.

Anyway as usual dad and JW scenes are always fun...JW teach dad how to have cheese with wine ( though they were having those cheese slices! :joy:) ...anyway something dad says seems serious that caught JW off guard at first...but it was some silly request from dad...lol! JW smiled and laughed...he even helping out to wash the glasses etc...I think this stay here has changed him...opportunist dad makes him peel garlic and stuff...poor JW was in tears from the garlic fumes! :lol:

Moon men - TR and HR helping dad with his injured leg..they ask him how he knows Shi Wol..he mentioned about how CA had attended his accident case.  he asked why...TR mentioned he met HR with SW..was he a guy who knew her...TR says no , seems like strangers.

SW looking at his phone...he thinking if he should get hold of CA...CA at home feeling conflicted what she should tell SW especially because of JH and how it will hurt him...JH at home  thinking of SW - he keeps thinking about how SW says your mum either put the blame on me or can set me free...

Feeling bugged...JH goes to mum's study. quietly ..she saw him go there and she just stood by the door trying to hear what he was doing...JH found a book -- did it list the cases? He is trying to make the connection btwn JG and his mum. Mum saw him walk out of her study and did not let him know she saw him. She went to her room and was shocked that he took the book...

1st half done...

Archived