[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

Based on the new stills shared by @SweetButters..  we see seeing PM's doppelganger on the street instead of in newspaper. 

I doubt there's a season 2 but I'm feeling that we only have 6 episodes left and still too many unfinished loose ends here and there.

ah i see! Finally I understand haha. But honestly, I wasn’t too surprised. PM doppelgänger has been introduced before so I knew we would see her sooner or later (and not just in newspaper) but i am worried too that there are still many loose ends here and we may end up with a “rush” to clear loose ends up (which I hate). Some things need to start clearing up soon or things will begin to drag :crazy: 

and now it’s time for me to head to bed :D 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, mychoiyoung said:

If by doppelganger you guys mean the yo-yo girl - we have see her already in ROK - the one on the bike that caused TE's ID to fall.  No biggie there.  What we need confirmation on is what really her character really represents (deity, etc..).

Sorry. Was away for a while... haven't start catching up the msg so in case someone replied you.

I was referring to the doppelganger of the Prime Minister.

@Alice Wonderland @vangsweetie637

yes!! That's why I'm pretty frustrated seeing the actual doppelganger in the scene.

If the doppelganger of the prime minister stayed in newspaper and just the prime minister herself being nosy, I'm fine.

But with new character... aargh.. 6 episodes left... how much does KES want to cramp the character into and deny us what we ultimately want to see?

1) Demise of LR

2) The wedding of LG and JTE

3) JTE as the Queen of KOC

4) Many of what you guys desires..... :joy:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

ah i see! Finally I understand haha. But honestly, I wasn’t too surprised. PM doppelgänger has been introduced before so I knew we would see her sooner or later (and not just in newspaper) but i am worried too that there are still many loose ends here and we may end up with a “rush” to clear loose ends up (which I hate). Some things need to start clearing up soon or things will begin to drag :crazy: 

and now it’s time for me to head to bed :D 

What time is it in your area? Do you happen to be in the New Jersey area? like me or your on the west coast.. I can't seem to sleep just catched 3 hours sleep got up and I can't return to sleep it's 05:00 in my place

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

I was referring to the doppelganger of the Prime Minister.

We have seen her too, however brief (PC screen) & in the newspaper. I could be wrong but I don't think it will matter much considering they still have to flesh out PM's arc.  Unless the doppelganger is part of her arc in a deeper sense.

• Like 7

Dropping by this thread before the storm (Friday!) because I know the amazing people of this thread will fill it with amazing theories and deductions. I continue to appreciate all of your discussions and I am not much of a good explainer so I'm just gonna go sit with my friends for now...

Lee-Min-ho-Kim-Go-eun-Woo-Do-hwan-Jung-E

STAY AWESOME TKEM thread!:wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

9 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

We have seen her too, however brief (PC screen). I could be wrong but I don't think it will matter much considering they still have to flesh out PM's arc.  Unless the doppelganger is part of her arc.

Yeah.. I thought just briefly but won't actually see the doppelganger arc play out.

But I guess I was wrong.

:sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

5 hours ago, msdot said:

Be careful with those assumptions - there are some of us “elders” on this thread! Bwa-ha-ha! :D

Lmao :joy: you went far back in the thread in order to catch that specific comment. kudos! I was caught red-handed by my seniors there i concede.

Yes indeed we have the wise amongst us. Yes you guys are on the TKEM boat. I take back my previous sentiment:kiss_wink:

• Like 10
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, scrawford said:

@Heretorant my mind is high in Gutter land. I remember when i was reading recap for Legend of the blue sea last episode and there is someone in comment section said " OMG is that LMH's Tongue? I completely forgot this drama's flaw. LMh's tongue save this drama". I feel like the King needs a lil bit of LMH tongue action. SBS ratings might go up. LOL. 

OMG i found the comment. Here it is

"Believe it or not I think LMH might have redeemed any issues with this drama with the 2-second use of his tongue. LMAO. That should be a headline: "LMH's tongue saves drama." LOLOL."

tenor.gif

Lmao. I bursted out in laughter upon seeing that glorious comment. @Heretorant I find myself strangely agreeing with you on this and we should utilize LMH's tongue more often in this drama. I was sold on this couple after they nearly went inside each other somehow via a hug in the bambo forest so there is more then just chemistry. KES should go all out giving them bed scene 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

50 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

yes!! That's why I'm pretty frustrated seeing the actual doppelganger in the scene.

If the doppelganger of the prime minister stayed in newspaper and just the prime minister herself being nosy, I'm fine.

But with new character... aargh.. 6 episodes left... how much does KES want to cramp the character into and deny us what we ultimately want to 

The material is interesting enough only to be in one season. Or everything will be solved in one go as usual. So let's see.

We want CL Noh being happy when her king is finally meeting his long-awaited queen. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

21 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

The material is interesting enough only to be in one season. Or everything will be solved in one go as usual. So let's see.

We want CL Noh being happy when her king is finally meeting his long-awaited queen. 

Yeah, I just hope that there won't be loose ends at the end of this drama because there's a lot of content to cover! //praying hard 

Oh man yes those talismans better work we're all counting on them CL Noh!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

JungTaeEul is fine! his boyfriend prepare a meal for her, a chef with navy uniform. Again, LeeGon serving boyfriend material and yes only LMH can do it! 

Second Proposal?  The thrill of a parallel world ♥

bromance:thumbsup:

He asked for understanding: “I couldn't wear a mask because I had to go to the shooting scene. Always be happy.” he added.

Spoiler

LEEMINHO87

group presentations be like:lol:

Spoiler

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Omg.. You ladies are insane. In a good way. I love how you guys theorise, analyse and dissect the drama. A lot of Easter eggs in the drama. Don't you ladies stop to drink coffde:D

I do hope when he propose the second time she accepts. No doubt she has to moved to KoC but love conquers all. Not sure how reliable the spoiler is, there are pics of LG wearing the black outfit and something about them filming at a hospital expecting the birth of their firstborn. Those familiar with the writer's work, think  this might be possible? 

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, Rina Rin said:

Omg.. You ladies are insane. In a good way. I love how you guys theorise, analyse and dissect the drama. A lot of Easter eggs in the drama. Don't you ladies stop to drink coffde:D

I do hope when he propose the second time she accepts. No doubt she has to moved to KoC but love conquers all. Not sure how reliable the spoiler is, there are pics of LG wearing the black outfit and something about them filming at a hospital expecting the birth of their firstborn. Those familiar with the writer's work, think  this might be possible? 

Not so much Cafe thread but @vangsweetie637 have been serving drinks (alcohol) :lol:

We ran out of soju currently the stock is empty 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

You drew memories in my mind I could never erase. You painted colors in my heart I could never replace. You left when I needed you to stay and still I loved you all the same way. 

EYSnvVxUMAEYHPR?format=jpg&name=large

Meet me where the end begins in echoes, where my world is me and my world is you. Because even though in this lifetime I knew I'll meet a thousand of versions of you I won't forget to remember that It is still the same you.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Love 8