[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Ladies, NASA seemingly has evidence that there’s a parallel universe where time moves backwards, per the NY Post.

...so how much luggage and kimchi should we pack?  Who’s driving?  Anybody got a horse?

We signed up last year and had seat booked with NASA already. Still holding our ticket certificate issued by NASA. Have our belonging packed and ready to go on notice.  No joke. 

You will have to wait for next round. :D

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

Right??? this OTP will be the death of me. I have a feeling my wish won't come to fruition. All i ask is LOTBS level kiss. That's not a lot to ask. and if nothing happens, somebody write a fanfic and send me the link LOL!.

What's LOTBS? Some kind of lobster? Lobster level kiss? Can't quite imagine it. hmmmm, example please 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 14

48 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Are we certainly that it isn’t some sort of kinky role play 

I mean, he was totally down for it last time she told him take it off 

40 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Wait, we’re talking about MinEun right? 

Because lmh’s reaction when he heard kge enjoys handcuffing people says it all.

:lol::lol::lol:

I read the word ‘kinky’ and the first thing that popped to my mind:

tenor.gif?itemid=5079453

:joy::joy: 

Let’s just all drink!! 

giphy.gif

@mrsj3n take one shot! Or two! Or all! I have plenty more! :joy: 

edit: @Keikokoko LOL! Lobster kiss? Hahaha! If you wanna see the LOTBS (Legend of the Blue Sea) kiss we are talking about, it was posted here by @Heretorant a couple pages back (or many pages now lol). Dang. I tried giving you the example but I don’t know how :lol: 

Spoiler

Edit 2: Ooo..i think i got it!! The example is available now!! :w00t: Calling @Keikokoko!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

21 minutes ago, Keikokoko said:

What's LOTBS? Some kind of lobster? Lobster level kiss? Can't quite imagine it. hmmmm, example please 

@Keikokoko I believe @Heretorant just posted the kiss clips again, several pages ago. have you seen Legends of the blue sea? it's basically the kiss at the end. it was the first time i saw tongue in Kdrama. Would like to see it again in the king LOL!

Edit : Funny thing is back during Legends of the blue sea was airings, the people in the threads called themselves "Lobster". Here we call ourselves "monarchs". hehe...

*************************************************************************************************

What would people from the outside of this thread think if they read this past few pages? lol.

For those Lurking, I swear, we discuss other things too, intelligent topics and such. And the "bed scene" discussion is to ease our brain from thinking too much from all theories and speculations we have been doing. *Peace

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

3 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

If you see the pictures closely. So this might be after he found her injured. Her forehead bandaged and there's some bruises on her face. So I bet LG cooked her to console her and to make her feel good. It's her favorite looking him in uniform. 

Ok lemme guess the sequences, first after she wakes up, assumed she got treated and rest. I see her walking down the stairs. Her room might be upstairs. Then she might find LG already in the kitchen cooking some food. That makes her looks surprised. Next, he served the food when he's done. So that's why she's tying up her hair. She usually does it whenever she feels annoyed at him but this time, she does it because she wants to

okay, maybe its just me over thinking though I am aware her being injured also

for now let's focuse on the second proposal haha

i hope he makes it a bit more romance with super cheesy lines 

(as i remember the first time is quite simple, not that I complain but still...) 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Which scene?

This!

Sorry. Couldn't quote pictures or videos so didn't include in my post. Hahahaha

@OR Ng Actually.. the first was pretty shocking. For someone who just met him and he said he will take her as Queen.

I would have rolled my eyes right there. LOL

I demand a new and proper one!

JTE deserves it! :phew:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, scrawford said:

@Keikokoko I believe @Heretorant just posted the kiss clips again, several pages ago. have you seen Legends of the blue sea? it's basically the kiss at the end. it was the first time i saw tongue in Kdrama. Would like to see it again in the king LOL!

*************************************************************************************************

What would people from the outside of this thread think if they read this past few pages? lol.

For those Lurking, I swear, we discuss other things too, intelligent topics and such. And the "bed scene" discussion is to ease our brain from thinking too much from all theories and speculations we have been doing. *Peace

It’s our only way of coping after 50 pages of sobbing over the fact that JTE was dead AF in the streets hahahahaha 

The alternative is that we could all just stress eat fried chicken but that would be allowing The Establishment to win.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

This!

I am writing now about this scene :lol: he approached lady Noh but ....OMH my heart :heart:

I was so excited in this scene when he approached suddenly :lol: I am only person? This scene even was more exciting than he approaching to JTE :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

26 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Nope on Legend of the blue sea. I kept seeing LOTBS showing up on this board thus. We were all joking about those kisses @Heretorant posted earlier. Tongue, so that what it's all about. :joy: You girls don't ask for much.  I've been thinking something a bit more grand in scale  :wub:

Oh, yes we discuss a lot of hardcore science, literature, and serious life and death matters. That's why we all are here for. 

Edit @vangsweetie637 Got the lobster.  It went well with my JTE mix drink.  Thanks 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

It’s our only way of coping after 50 pages of sobbing over the fact that JTE was dead AF in the streets hahahahaha 

The alternative is that we could all just stress eat fried chicken but that would be allowing The Establishment to win.

true! after last week's episode, i was feeling blue and i can't even get a good fried chicken where i live (Midwest), the closest thing to fried chicken is Popeyes lol!. and it's quite far from where i live, so i go with my gutter mind.:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Yeah man it was literally 50 pages of Omg ep 10 ending

Omg ep 11 preciew

Omg is luna gonna swap w jte

Omg is JTE dead

Omg is luna gonna die

Omg is LG gonna save JTE

Omg is this all a time loop

Omg is this luna's memories 

All it took was a few stills to nullify all those 50 pages 

• Like 6
  • LOL 13

5 minutes ago, Keikokoko said:

Oh, yes we discuss a lot of hardcore science, literature, and serious life and death matters. That's why we all are here for. 

I think biology and reproduction too. :joy:

@leeminhosny Thanks!

For a while I thought new snippets for upcoming episode!

I'm still high. Lol

@blobbityblobbityblob They play with our hearts and we are gonna demand  repayment! Lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

6 minutes ago, Keikokoko said:

Nope on Legend of the blue sea. I kept seeing LOTBS showing up on this board thus. We were all joking about those kisses @Heretorant posted earlier. Tongue, so that what it's all about. :joy: You girls don't ask for much.  I've been thinking something a bit more grand in scale  :wub:

hahahaha...you are my kinda people. Go Big or go home lol! in a scale of Kdrama, ideally i want to see "what's wrong with Secretary Kim" level of passion, but that's asking to much given that this is KES and it's on SBS. Plus, considering the storyline, it may not work. So... I will take what i can get, since whenever the dating announcement comes, we won't see MinEun kiss in real life. :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Re SAD LOVE STORY...

Dang it! If con-artist Heo Joon-Jae of LOTBS  was able to find a way to hold on to his love for the mermaid,  wouldn't the math wizard King LG do better by TE?  I mean Kim Dam Ryeong was unable to protect their love but he reached out to Heo Joon-Jae to give the latter's love story a chance.  This is like the time loop!

Come on King LG! We're counting on you to give us a happy ending.  KES please do not disappoint!

• Like 10
  • Love 5

16 minutes ago, Keikokoko said:

LOL, we have been asking for something more grand in scale too! But I just found out this drama is PG-13 so im like “ohhhh...so, do I have to downgrade a little’? :joy:

36 minutes ago, scrawford said:

haha I just hope we are not scaring anyone away from this thread because of our gutter influences! Because I totally agree with you. We theorize and speculate too, and also try to solve the puzzles :P 

edit:

@Nikaa94 thank you for the clip! I noticed

it. Time didnt stop for LG. When someone crosses the parallel world (either LG or LR) time stops for everything and everyone except them. In this case, either LG or LR crossed over. My guess is LG crossed over. :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, blobbityblobbityblob said:

Yeah man it was literally 50 pages of Omg ep 10 ending

Omg ep 11 preciew

Omg is luna gonna swap w jte

Omg is JTE dead

Omg is luna gonna die

Omg is LG gonna save JTE

Omg is this all a time loop

Omg is this luna's memories 

All it took was a few stills to nullify all those 50 pages 

I mean six hours ago I was convinced that the tiny CGI horse was going to be a big player in bringing JTE back to life soooooo

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

17 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

@OR Ng Actually.. the first was pretty shocking. For someone who just met him and he said he will take her as Queen.

I would have rolled my eyes right there. LOL

I was so LOL there at LG.  He proposed cos he took TE's question re his family or status as her interest in him being single/available.  Sometimes, LG can be so focused, he can be nerdy-dense at times. Haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 11