[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

LMH, Woo DO han and Kang Shin Jae in 'Thank you challenge' 

OMG!! :love:

love this!!! Instead of challenging them later, LMH took picture with the two of them on the set. THIS IS BEYOND SWEET!!! :bawling: love them so much!!! The picture is sooooo good!! :bawling:

• Like 9
  • Love 11

@Chellsee I love this trio! C’mon, we’ve got to give it to the cast of TKEM, they have the BEST chemistry! I can literally watch them play Jenga all day! 

1 hour ago, SweetButters said:

New Stills From Ep.11 !

Hmmm... I’m questioning why another doppelgänger is introduced this late into the drama. 

I’m beginning to think this is season one and episode 16 will end off with the introduction of LJH, LG’s evil doppelgänger :lol:

• Like 11
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hmmm... I’m questioning why another doppelgänger is introduced this late into the drama. 

I’m beginning to think this is season one and episode 16 will end off with the introduction of LJH, LG’s evil doppelgänger :lol:

Lol, am i missing something here? Who is the doppelgänger being introduced? The stills, if I remember and hopefully it’s the right one that I saw, shows PM doppelgänger. Weren’t we already introduced to her though? :sweatingbullets: Oh no...we cannot have seasons with this drama. What if we never get our season 2?? :crazy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Lol, am i missing something here? Who is the doppelgänger being introduced? The stills, if I remember and hopefully it’s the right one that I saw, shows PM doppelgänger. Weren’t we already introduced to her though? :sweatingbullets: Oh no...we cannot have seasons with this drama. What if we never get our season 2?? :crazy:

Based on the new stills shared by @SweetButters..  we are seeing PM's doppelganger on the street instead of in newspaper. 

I doubt there's a season 2 but I'm feeling that we only have 6 episodes left and still too many unfinished loose ends here and there.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Heretorant Lol, so glad you actually saw him and even got pictures! i am still sad to this day! I was so close to Huntington Beach. And..I missed him!! And to make it worse, my cousin was like “there were so many people there.” And I looked at her and said “and why are you telling me all this right now?!!” :bawling: oh, the heartbreak! 

at least u still saw him :D my chance was gone the moment he left Huntington Beach :bawling:

I actully didnt manage to see him it was some of the others who did i was with:bawling:

I couldnt reach where he was in time so i stayed behind where i was since i couldnt reach it 

• Like 5

If by doppelganger you guys mean the yo-yo girl - we have see her already in ROK - the one on the bike that caused TE's ID to fall.  No biggie there.  What we need confirmation on is what really her character really represents (deity, etc..).

• Like 8

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200521

Recommend by Park Bo-young →Lee Min-ho X Woo Do-hwan X Kim Kyung-nam, join Thank You Challenge...eye-pleasing visual

Lee Min-ho Instagram

Lee Min-ho joined the Thank You Challenge.

Actor Lee Min-ho said on his Instagram on the 21st, "I express my deep gratitude and respect for the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who work hard for the health and safety of the people from Corona 19. I will pray for their health and safety. I hope many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and distance themselves so that their efforts will not be wasted."

He then asked for understanding, "I couldn't wear a mask because I had to go to the shooting scene," and added, "#I'm going to follow Park Bo-young. I didn't point on the next one as I was with my fellow actors on the spot. #Woo Do-hwan #Kim Kyung-nam, always be happy," he added.

The three in the released photos drew attention as they stared at the camera, boasting their warm-hearted visuals. Lee Min-ho, who has a flawless figure, is impressive.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is starring in SBS's "The King - Eternal Monarch."

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005211605178362404_1

• Like 8
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

@Chellsee I love this trio! C’mon, we’ve got to give it to the cast of TKEM, they have the BEST chemistry! I can literally watch them play Jenga all day! 

That could be possible if Lee Gon goes back again to reset time but this time come prepared and kill Lee Rim in 1994 on that night 25 years ago. Which will reset things completely and LR is out of the picture which sets things up nicely for the second season where the battle will be this time LG vs LJH his evil double and also a fight for JTE will ensue  between them..

Haha Wouldn't that be dramatic

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

@SweetButters Thank you.

Omg.. why did they bring in another new doppelganger into the remaining 6 episodes.

Can we just see LG cook for JTE like forever???

:joy:

@mrsj3n right?! im just like we already have so many things to think about and deal with already!!! Looking at LG cook for JTE is just pure bliss!!:love:

30 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Heretorant Same ! Like I feel like KES is already being super ambitious with all she's trying to tell. Literally its not like she's going to write a 2nd season or anything .....so ugh!!! I really dont know how she's honestly going to wrap it up nicely now!!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@mrsj3n right?! im just like we already have so many things to think about and deal with already!!! Looking at LG cook for JTE is just pure bliss!!:love:

@Heretorant Same ! Like I feel like KES is already being super ambitious with all she's trying to tell. Literally its not like she's going to write a 2nd season or anything .....so ugh!!! I really dont know how she's honestly going to wrap it up nicely now!!!!

She will get financed and a budget to do the 2nd one quite easily by Netflix as it has done superb there but the decision will be hers if she wants to continue with 2nd season or not and take a rest. I lean on the former she will grab the cash and make a 2nd. It also depends on if she can bring the cast mainly the two leads LMH and KGE on board

• Like 8

KES hasn't done 2 seasons of anything before right? So if there isn't one this time around I hope she can... somehow... tie things up together... Literally episode 11 and getting introduced to new doppelgangers like hhhhh

If there isn't a season 2 well... Let's just pray for her masterful writing 

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Heretorant I also suspect either a season 2 or some pretty Big loose ends. (I need one LG's evil doppleganger to satisfy my thirst instead I get another PM Koo why???:lol:)

33 minutes ago, syntyche said:

He then asked for understanding, "I couldn't wear a mask because I had to go to the shooting scene," and added, "#I'm going to follow Park Bo-young. I didn't point on the next one as I was with my fellow actors on the spot. #Woo Do-hwan #Kim Kyung-nam, always be happy," he added.

The three in the released photos drew attention as they stared at the camera, boasting their warm-hearted visuals. Lee Min-ho, who has a flawless figure, is impressive.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is starring in SBS's "The King - Eternal Monarch."

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005211605178362404_1

Park BoYoung? As in Strong Girl Bong Soon right?? Right? Woah....

Mods please unquote the pic as I am not able to remove it somehow.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, madmad min said:

@Heretorant I also suspect either a season 2 or some pretty Big loose ends. (I need one LG's evil doppleganger to satisfy my thirst instead I get another PM Koo why???:lol:)

Park BoYoung? As in Strong Girl Bong Soon right?? Right? Woah....

Mods please unquote the pic as I am not able to remove it somehow.

My exact thoughts! Not that we needed anymore doppelgängers in this story but if they were going to add one more, why not a hot dark LG?! 

And yup, Park Bo Young. They’ve been friends for ages! They debuted together. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, OR Ng said:

okay, maybe its just me over thinking though I am aware her being injured also

for now let's focuse on the second proposal haha

i hope he makes it a bit more romance with super cheesy lines 

(as i remember the first time is quite simple, not that I complain but still...) 

You know I guess we'll hear a good news soon! What do you think after proposal will be? I'm waiting for that one positively and hopefully. Hahahaha. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

Finally caught up with these forum pgs and swoon video. Looks like jung sin chae and Kim Kyung nam couldn't keep up with other 3. They both were ready to go home whereas on the other hand these 3 were having fun especially LMH with that question board. :joy: KGE to LMH, ' you don't even know the rules' LOL looks like even offscreen only she can talk to him like that:glasses: and regarding the end ,don't worry guys JTE said this:

EUGKAIP.jpg

Makes me wonder if LG was actually worried that if he took her then (1st time when she asked) , she would unceremoniously proclaim it:lol:

Also I read few pgs back saying maybe Luna is acting like JTE, does that mean she took/ practiced JTE's body language, verbal, romance, skin care, dressing style lessons in a short amount of time . :sweatingbullets: I mean we saw  pregnant lady training in the care center. To train Luna would take long time no? Considering she herself has strong personality.

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1