[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

5 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Yup! Now we comrades are getting frustrated. It's always the case for a cliffhanger of an episode just before the final one.:lol:

But KEEP CALM as CLOY is a romcom. Surely there wont be a sad ending. 

It's a matter of where and when they'll be reunited.:tounge_xd:

Are we sure the writer nim remembers that this is supposed to be a rom com??? I’m not sure at this point :joy::bawling:

• Like 6
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

This writer is extremely brave to bring us on a roller coaster ride at the second last ep! I am interested to know how the writer wants to end the story tomorrow. Not certain if this reverse strategy works in their way to boost ratings or simply to bring a whole new dimension into this story. And if they let the female lead die, I fear for the writer’s life in general....

i thought the entire nation of south korea will going to demonstration. if i'm a south korean, i will going to!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

If you have weak heart, please don't read this! :bawling:

Spoiler

To be honest, I was still calm watching the ending. Sorry, writer-nim you already gave us too many cliffhanger ending but we know it was not.

But then i watch the epilog!!

Oh God, that scene! The spoiler from fans (Seri with yellow blazer and Ri with brown long coat)! :heartbreak:

I thought it will be the happy scene for tomorrow but it was only an epilog in Ep 15. Oh my heart, i cannot take this anymore :bawling:

But, we still have 1 scene, Seri in pink coat and Ri holding a handcuff.

• Like 11

Woww I watched live without subs. Even though I don’t understand korean, I loved it... I was biting my nails all time! What a cliffhanger episode! I like it! 
we still have one last episode and it has almost 2 hrs of running time, I am sure that we will have many OTP cute moments post this traumatic ep 15.

Spoiler

Don’t worry, not SR neither SJ will die. This writer is not like that. This episode was like this to traumatize us :sweatingbullets:

Btw, the scene where the kids were singing got me... Ouch! I cried like a baby. So sad because it’s real... many kids are hungry and hurting around the world.

I trust this writer with a happy ending. Fighting! 

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

i thought the entire nation of south korea will going to demonstration. if i'm a south korean, i will going to!

Not only K-net. This drama is very famous in other South East Asian Countries too.

It can start a war! wkwkwkwk

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

The same ending as the previous popular drama IRIS (mainlead died-leebyunghun)... I don't like:bawling:

Yes, Yes, I hated that stupid ending in Iris. Also in Mr Sunshine, Lee Byung Hun as the main lead also died. I think it is Lee Byung Hun’s specialty to always die. 

But......But I thought I am safe here... it is a rom-com and the writer always has happy endings I heard and it is Hyun Bin and Son Ye Ri and not Lee Byung Hun. If Yoon Seri dies, I will never watch any of this writer’s work again. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Tita Ganda ❤️ said:

People lets be rational, not because we didn’t get the story we want it’s considered crap. They have to tie up the loose ends for the finale tomorrow. They can’t show the main couple for the whole duration because they are plotting the ending.

Also it would be unrealistic and boring if RJH escape without being noticed by SK military. I mean come on they already found the tunnel and he & his team left the chance to escape. Though I don't know what happened in today's ep but hope it would be happy ending tommorow :)

• Like 4