[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

- episode 15 is soooo heartbreakingly perfect :bawling::heart:

- this should have been tagged not as a romcom :joy: but instead an action thriller melodrama haha

- tomorrow's episode is almost 2hrs! just like a movie. hahaha. i hope we still get our happy ending... 

- praying and hoping for a daebak ratings for tonight's episode because it was amazing... huhu. 

- one more episode to go!!! thank you CLOY for this amazing show :heart:

• Like 10

The name of this drama could have been "goodbye" because It's what the main couple is always saying to each other :(.

I think in this scene they'll say it for the last time (we've seen some spoiler pics, so we know they'll see each other).

2.gif

After that, something happens in NK, maybe RJH's father will help them.

1.gif

I think at the end (although I hope It won't be at the end of the episode), they'll meet each other again and they'll live "happy ever after". I can't imagine a sad ending for them. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

This episode felt like the most heartbreaking :bawling: How RJH had to lie about his feelings (and he couldn’t even go through with it as soon as he learnt that SR passed out). When SR said “this must be very tough for you. This is tough on me.”, I FELT THAT. He was really trying to make her believe what they’d been through wasn’t real but it was impossible for her to believe him now because of what they had already gone through together. So it felt like at that moment, from the pain they both felt of getting shot was not even as painful as the pain that they felt being in that conversation, of having to deny each other in order to save the other. Too. Much. Feels. How is this really categorised as romcom? Since HB and SYJ said they both wanted to work together again in romcom, I feel like they MUST do another one to fulfill that genre since CLOY is clearly so dramatic!! Haha anything to get these beauties on screen again :phew:

Their lack of scenes made it like maybe my least fav ep so far though. But that epilogue was soooo aigooooooo. That analysis, yeah if the whole hour was just analysing their body language to show that they’re IN LOVE, SIGN. ME. UP.

Edited by itspeanutbutterjellytime
  • Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, Winny said:

It's this pic... SR will not die, so we can still hope for happy ending :relaxed: (cross fingers)

:w00t::wub::D

Thank you!!! The setting and clothing do match and anyway, he is someone who is always crossing the line/border for her!

Now I am curious as to whether the scene of them meeting the corrupt NK officer (who's trying to bring his family down) came before or after this scene. It could well be that they met for the last time, declared their love and promised to wait for each other before the men return to NK to confront the big bad and right all wrongs before they can be together.

• Like 7

I was really sad listening to the song that was sang by the orphans, and saw how SJ cried over the song. He was changed to be a better man, because he knew all these times he did bad deeds for revenge. 
Though the epilogue was a parody from SiTR, but the writer send the message to us clearly that JH is a man who loves his woman so much and will take all the risks to protect her and to be with her (of course I don’t need a psycho analyst just like the young NIS guy to see this). 
The preview, when JH cross the border once again, I believe it’s because he learns that SR is awake from her coma. Oh my, I wish I have this guy in my life! 
I hope the ending will not be an open ending. Either it is sad or happy, please writer nim, give us a forever ever happy ending to JH and SR and their twins. I don’t care about political issues anymore. They have to be together! Period!

I love CLOY very very much, I will remember this drama forever!

• Like 17

Despite needing more screen time for our OTP, I feel that the writer also needs to close the loop with the other characters and not leave them hanging such as SD and SJ relationship as well as the ahjummas. They were introduced during the first half of the story and it would be weird if there is no mention of them. AND If their screen time was any indication of the ending, then my guess is that maybe our OTP lives will also be revolving around them in the end. 

Regarding SD and SJ relationship, it has been in my mind for quite a while, so just wanna take the chance to share. While some of us mentioned that the relationship was too rush, I however felt that they would naturally be together and like each other anyway, hence the story was just like fast forwarding their relationship for us. 

For one I think SD only views JH as a perfect guy she must get her hands on, ever since the other girls were fangirling over him. It's like a trophy mentality, and her haughty attitude (not wanting to lose in front of her friends) hence she doesn't have real feelings for him or rather thought she has real feelings for him. Even though she was excited to look for JH in Switzerland, she just assumed that he would know her too since she was also supposedly well known herself in school. When she speaks to JH, she always seem robotic and uptight.

With SJ, she has shown him everything, such as her embarrassing moments (drunk, the putting hair up incident). She also seems to be more talkative and aggressive when with SJ, and feels comfortable to talk to him about her feelings, sharing her thoughts while "learning" from SJ the supposedly love GURU. Even though she complains about SJ, but she still brought him food from her fridge and contemplates on donning make-up for him. So right from the start, she was comfortable being around SJ already and she even went to find out more about him through her uncle. So knowing his background and yet she associates with him and helps him all the time just shows she cares for him and don't mind being with him.

Also, maybe i read too much into it, but when she cries knowing JH went over to South Korea, maybe she was crying cos she totally lost to Seri in this "love battle" but they didn't show her being sad drinking at home, so she may have realised that you know she doesn't really like JH anymore. And when she meets SJ again, with him wanting to know why she cried, even willing to let her hit him, plus confession, her mom asking her to be happy earlier, maybe she has decided to give SJ a chance. And I like the fact that she came out without make-up, seems to mean that she is showing her true self to SJ and has made up her mind to like SJ. For SD, she would never allow herself to go out without make-up i feel. 

SJ on the other hand, I think strong women are his type. Just like Seri, SD can be fierce aggressive, smart etc and best, she sees through him for who he is, hence how quickly he fall in love with her. He appreciates her candidness and honesty that despite knowing his background, is willing to stick around with him. For someone as lonely as SJ, having SD beside him is a great comfort for him, hence his confession of love. Moreover haha in drama, when 2 dejected second leads come together, they tend to heal their wounds by being together haha.  Hence their recent development, i felt that though it was a bit fast in terms of the limited on-screen time they have, the off-screen time (time that has passed in the drama)  would just be right for them to like each other. :P

Just my thoughts hahaha 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

I feel like a water tap that was turned on from the start until the end of the episode. My eyes are all blurry from the crying. Oh writer-nim! What have you done to me? Where is the rom-com I signed up for? I don't think I have ever cried this much within an episode for any drama before. Right from the part when Junghyuk held the gun to his temple and had thoughts of killing himself after Jo Chul Kang got shot and was telling him about the consequences of him doing all these things, I could feel myself stop breathing momentarily and my tears started pouring involuntarily. 

It also hurts to see Seri hurt physically and psychologically too because she was trying so hard to protect the people who have protected and loved her all the way from North Korea to South Korea, but she couldn't do anything much. I can literally feel her pain and helplessness in this situation.:bawling:

And why?!?!?! Junghyuk why did you hurt Seri with all those words? I usually hate the act of noble idiocy in dramas but in this situation, even though I was crying out in my heart, telling Junghyuk not to lie and tell the truth,  I could understand his actions. It's not just about pushing his love away because he feels that she would live better without him, but the complication of this whole matter is too huge and it concerns life and death and also the punishment of people who are involved (Seri, his father and the ducklings). He is hoping that he could shoulder all those burden and not get those he loves and cares for in trouble. Some people may say that he is being naive and dumb, but from what we have seen so far since the start, Junghyuk is a person who is full of warmth and love even if he doesn't say things out loud, he shows it fully with his actions. He was willing to act nonchalant to everything and sacrifice until he heard about Seri's condition. The moment his facade dropped, my tears started pouring even more. (Save my soul someone. I feel like I am going to be drained from tears just thinking about it. T_________T)

I still have a lot of thoughts around this whole intense episode but I will end this post after talking about the last scene where Junghyuk and Seri walked in the rain. I NEED A HAPPY ENDING FOR THE TWO OF THEM. It's a sincere plea to the writer. Everyone can see that all the both of them want is to be happy together. You can see that everything else doesn't matter when they are in each other's company. That's all they want after everything they have gone through. The simplest thing they want is peace and their happily ever after. This is what we all want too, isn't it? 

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I love love episode 15 and I like all the characters except CCG when he was about to die in the earliest part. Man, that guy was soo difficult to get killed LOL. 

I shed a tear when JH treated Se Ri harshly in the interrogation room. Laughed with the naive NIS young agents and teared again towards the end, then laughed again re the psychological research. Damn, I look like a crazy woman between crying and laughing. Kudos writer-nim. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1