[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

On 2/11/2020 at 1:19 PM, Phoenix88 said:

I like DOTS at that time but comparing to CLOY i actually preferred CLOY I'm with you i preferred HyunBin manly charm than DOTS leads boyish one and Storyline is more compelling in CLOY. another Ahjumma here in the house :joy:

I’m with you there. I liked DOTS too, but it’s just like a young girl’s dream. I liked how the 2 couples flirting each other; I had fun watching them. However, it’s just like a dream and you need to wake up from that. CLOY is different; there was a story, a destiny of the main couple. JK and SR kept passing by each other till she crash landing on him in the most unbelievable way LOL (I really want to have that moment too :) ) SR and JK are more mature, they know what they want from each other. They aren’t asking to get more just being with each other is enough for them. A happy ending when there is a wedding and baby SR/ JK is asking too much. But please writernim, just let them see each other. I’m okay if it’s just like Faith (CY and ES looked at each other under the tree) :(

• Like 7

6 hours ago, sakisuki said:

People will have a different interpretation of this, but I believe Seri is his actual TRUE first love; hence, him giving that almost shy expression. 

The way I see it, the implication of a first love is someone you have a connection/relationship with. When he first met Seri at the Bridge in Swiss, it was brief and he hardly remembers her face anymore. She had made an impression on him and as a result he thinks about her from time to time (especially given the situation that the women was about to jump off the bridge) and it's only later when he hears the recorder that he realize that woman was Seri all along. 

So to me, it's a "NO" and he did not fall in love at that stage yet but it was clear there's physical attraction there. 

I agree - the way I understood it was RJH said that the girl he saw on the bridge was his type, as in, when you see someone and you're like, damn, she/he's cute - totally my type. It has nothing to do with falling in love. It's just an initial reaction to the way someone looks - the physical attraction. Later, after he got to know Seri, is when he fell in love. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

So I don’t know why I did this but I did :tears: - rewatched the episode 14 hospital confession scene after SR wakes up, and now I am convinced we are locked in for a happy ending. After he tells her he loves her, she says: I was scared too. I had a long dream, and I couldn’t find you there. I wanted to wake up from it so badly.  Then he just nods, like he understands and there is no way they would allow that to happen. I think these two would go to the ends of the earth just to be with each other. As for the writer, I’d like to believe this is a clue for a happy ending. It is a rom-com after all. How can it end with them apart after this type of admission?

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

He is her type and she is his type. They might used to met when they were little, grow up, and now.  He, JH was there in all SR crucial moments in her life. As we known once she was too depressed and wanted to end her life. Second, she is going to inherit her dad’s company. Who knows they might met when her mom abandoned her. Ha ha ha will see in so. 15. However, they finally met and had interactions in the NK when JH was in his crucial moment of finding his brother killer. It is fate guys, Not a coincidence. 

Both HB and SYJ are superb. Everyone casts and crew are superb. They make us believe that it is fate and so real. 

Not going to say more. I will save for my shipper forum.ha ha ha

• Like 7
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Ashleigh Adams said:

A lot of what is portrayed in the drama romanticizes the country. I like that the drama humanizes North Koreans (love the ducklings and the ahjummas!), and talks about community, but we’d do well to separate reality from TV - actual NK is very dangerous for tourists.

I do agree that NK is a very dangerous country given that what happened with Otto Warmbier. But it is the truth that this country still fascinates many  and every year many tourists visit the regime even though they are continuously under heavy surveillance.I have watched many travel vlogs regarding north korea where they share their experiences and try to highlight some unknown facts.And it is upto the people whether they want to go there or not although i wont  advise them to go  .

I know it went a little bit off topic but just wanted to state that we all have heard about the horrific tales and know the truth.But it is only a drama and not gonna happen in real.So we should accept whatever the writer has in store for us.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

I don’t know whether to be happy or sad that the end is getting closer. I’m so eager to know what happens but don’t want the drama to end too :tears: I hope HB and SYJ star in another drama together! 

I know we’ve discussed possible endings before but what’s everyone top two theories for the ending now that we are so close?

I’ve hopped through all sorts of different endings but I think my top two slightly more logical ones are:

- They meet again in a mutual country (probably on a bridge cos it’s symbolic), whether it be Switzerland or some other mutual country, and live happily together there or;
- JH wins merits due to solving the CK/NK corruption problems and is able to safely move to SK to be with SR. He is also able to secretly stay in contact with the ducklings and his family still cos I’m sure with them all being the army, they would have ways to contact each other without being tracked.

Anyways these are my top two theories at the moment but knowing me, I’ll start overthinking everything again soon!

• Like 8

@Ameera Ali hahahaha woah you made me laugh chingu, what a masterpiece! loved it!! 

i'm really finding PCS amusing in spite of his fussing with SR incessantly! these 4 squads are awesome, aside fr OTP i'll surely miss them and Rat too now that he's on SR/JH side lately!

COUNTDOWN for this w/end's ending, i really don't want to think it's ending....:( since i'm barely recovering fr my WS in Chocolate! huhuhu

Wave wave to all our fellow CLOY squads here & TTYL!

• Like 12
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, J13 said:

JH wins merits due to solving the CK/NK corruption problems and is able to safely move to SK to be with SR. He is also able to secretly stay in contact with the ducklings and his family still cos I’m sure with them all being the army, they would have ways to contact each other without being tracked

I pray for this kind of ending. Although I’ve prepared myself for the worst, I couldn’t help but rooting for a happy ending.

• Like 6

@J13or maybe seri will be an ambassador to NK. Capt.ri's father will make that happen. So it will be a win-win situation for both. Even if seri will not give up her fashion company, we will still have our happy ending since she can go back and forth in SK/NK. 

But All I just want to see is that since seri found her happiness, I hope she will be able to pursue and choose it. 

• Like 3

@Sakurafairy nice of you to join here, it's never too late & me too i cried a river with those poignant words fro JH! So glad you posted it here so we can all permeate and savor those words of his :) Loved it! WELCOME to be one of our CLOY comrades here :)

I just came across this article fr hancinema and we all love BTS but if this has been posted, sorry bc i can't go back to many pages anymore hahaha bear with me

[Photos] New Behind the Scenes Images Added for the Korean Drama "Crash Landing on You"

photo1152980.jpg

New behind the scenes images added for the Korean drama "Crash Landing on You" (2019).

photo1152981.jpg

He's a cutie pie! :)

photo1152982.jpg

hahaha LOL they surely look after each other, that's how a comrade shld be with one another, just like us here on this thread :lol:

photo1152983.jpg

Our heartthrob

Spoiler

photo1152984.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

5 hours ago, CatWhiskers said:

Hmm. Interesting. I have been reading all the comments regarding what I posted. I was also surprised what made RJH said SR is his style. I guess the woman he save from jumping has the face he likes and he wonders about her frm time to time because hey.. If u save someone frm commiting suicide.. U might probably felt the same too. And her being his style.. I dunno.. Maybe looks? I just don't really buy him falling for her at 1st meet. I think RJH was more like struck by her. Unknownly back in switz, and then her stuck on a tree. N probably after that, he got roped in. 

The way JH looked at Seri on the bridge while she was taking his picture with SD, he showed  interest. That's what he meant when he said she was his type because the moment he saw her on the bridge recording her message he liked what he saw, even if it was a critical moment for her lol he is a man after all.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

The way JH looked at Seri on the bridge while she was taking his picture with SD, he showed  interest. That's what he meant when he said she was his type because the moment he saw her on the bridge recording her message he liked what he saw, even if it was a critical moment for her lol he is a man after all.

Yes, 100% agree. When he first encountered he, she left an impression (1) because she was about to jump off a bridge which sparked his interest/concern - concern as in anybody would be concerned and (2) when he saw her, he kept looking at her, probably thinking, whoa, she's pretty - totally my type. Not much more to it than that - it was the initial physical attraction. 

I walk around and once in a while I see someone and I'm like, damn, he's my type. But nothing more - I didn't fall in love (can't happen so fast), it just sparked my curiosity and interest.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

Yes, 100% agree. When he first encountered he, she left an impression (1) because she was about to jump off a bridge which sparked his interest/concern - concern as in anybody would be concerned and (2) when he saw her, he kept looking at her, probably thinking, whoa, she's pretty - totally my type. Not much more to it than that - it was the initial physical attraction. 

I walk around and once in a while I see someone and I'm like, damn, he's my type. But nothing more - I didn't fall in love (can't happen so fast), it just sparked my curiosity and interest.

Yes love start with attraction, it's instinctive when you see someone and your whole body reacts a certain way. It doesnt mean anything will happen but it's something that's already provoked and if later on you meet that person again and get to know each other then the love part will begin. 

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@campanulah @hibiscus23 thanks :wub:  :relaxed: , any news on when the warp up party will be . 

@hibiscus23 every time I see this bed picture I remember one ship that sinked before it take off  :joy: 

Reveal hidden contents

Pyu Chi Su watching his own lovelife unfold right before his eyes:

Mgw9tEL.png

FcrzZiK.png

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

When do you guys think they will release IU Ost?

Saturday or sunday?

I wish it was saturday so it can fit the ep 15 and 16. 

Charting wise, the OST for CLOY had done a very good job indeed

Charting rank on this morning

#2 Crush

#4 Baek Ye Rin

#23 Kim Jae Hwan

#26 Song Ga In

#32 Yoon Mi Rae

#53 Sejeong

#64 Davichi 

The rest ( 10cm,so soo bin,april 2nd ) is out of top 100. 

It is incredible to had 7 Charting song in top 100 for a drama especially had 2 song holding top 5.

Soon IU will come and i bet she will be no 1 for a good ammount of time. And when the time is right thats mean we will got 3 song in top 5 Melon at the same time!!! 

Cant wait for tomorrow!

Confirmed on saturday!! LETS GO.

Btw what i noticed is that all the ost had either RJH or YSR or both as a cover. Thats cute because i remember that shows how undeveloped Seo dan and seung jun was. 

If u remember DOTS then u know that the second lead couple had their own song and they was the cover of the OST. 

I do agree that the second lead chemistry in DOTS is far better than Cloy ( maybe because of the difference in their starting point ) 

For dots second lead they were lovers that divide by the military ranking ( which just need simple father approval and done ) meanwhile cloy one is an Engaged woman from north korea and a heist man from.south korea which is a british citizen. Complex af

• Like 11
  • LOL 3