[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

6 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Wow, I have to catch up on 2. I may be one of the few ones here that want to see more of SD and SJ, and how their relationship will develop. I find it a little strange to have the kiss scene between them where it was SD who initiated it but yet the entire kiss itself was not as passionate as it should have been. I mean, when SJ took over and cupped her face to kiss her, they should make that kiss a passionate one! Otherwise what is the point of throwing in a random kiss scene?

I don't really care much for SJ and SD ... I feel like the banter from the earlier episodes disappeared and was replaced by a love sick puppy. With that said, I blame the kissing on the producer and editor. On review of the BTS, the actual kiss taped was actually good. What aired, particularly his kiss, was blocked and the camera panned out. I've also noticed this on RJH and YSR kisses ... in BTS HB and SYJ have quality kisses, but again, when aired the editing just is not up to par imo.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, commiecommodore said:

Do we have any hints as to whether there’s gonna be a happy ending??

My take:

Hints for a bittersweet ending:

- the Romeo and Juliet / cowherd and maiden stories that Seri used to describe their relationship to the NK ahjummas.

- this can mean that they successfully/unsuccessfully eloped or can only reunite temporarily (in Switzerland, when snow falls? - just like how in cowherd and maiden reunites once a year under the full moon.)

Hints for a happy ending:

Spoiler

The snowman family image I saw somewhere?, the broccoli family merchandise (big spoiler when someone posted it. But why broccoli out of all other vegetables I do not understand lol), the Stairway to Heaven quote “people in love are meant to meet, no matter how far you travel, you’ll always come back to each other.” They also have some decent amount of help from powerful people e.g. JH’s dad and Seri’s parents.

Hints for a sad ending:

If this happened in real life they would’ve been dead by now. :phew: So I don’t believe it will have a sad ending! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, commiecommodore said:

Do we have any hints as to whether there’s gonna be a happy ending??

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8fCiGAjZzN/?igshid=y6q7rjd51qc7

The ending is probably the a happy ending with the twins...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8VZBN4p4eO/?igshid=8r2dhdgh63r5

The hint we got from TvN

Edited by Katelyn Lana
  • Like 2

i also hope the ending is not rushed like some kdramas i've seen :)

Hopefully this article fr hancinema has not landed here :) but if so, pls excuse me for there's too many pages now to browse here that i'm quite lazy to do so :(

Fingers crossed the next 2 episodes will be higher & HB's wish will come true!!:blush:

[HanCinema's News] Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin Continue to Top Nielsen Influencers List

photo1152503.jpg

The latest report from CJ ENM and Nielsen Korea once again shows "Crash Landing on You" stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin in the top two positions.

The poll measuring relative influence was conducted over the first week of February and marks their second straight one on top. This new list is the second straight for the pair.

"Crash Landing on You" also naturally was ranked as the most influential drama. "Itaewon Class" was number two, "Stove League" was number three, and "Dr. Romantic 2" was number four. In the lower ranks of the list "Black Dog" was number five, "Diary of a Prosecutor" was number six, and "Tell Me What You Saw" was number seven.

Written by William Schwartz

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

The fact that the onekorea id and shield portal comes up only in SK storyline makes me wonder if that thread holds weight to help resolve the complex denouement we are headed towards. Had they introduced it right from NK parts, then perhaps yes! But given that there was no context setting, I'm unable to consider that to have a contribution. But if writer-nim does end up using that to tie some loose ends, then it was some bad writing that failed to build credibility. 

My theory on the recently leaked F4 pics in NK setting: These could have very well been BTS stills that's being leaked now (intentionally to mislead us?) Given that there was screen-time invested to state that Man-bok won't return, I would rather take lead from it. So Man Bok could not have gone back to NK... Thus I presume that the pics could not have been recent either.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

Next episode I think RJH come back to the North or he really will be left YSR now. What he has done similar when before YSR left north.  The time will be jump into some moment then everything will be explained.

I don't think that RJH will be hurt again. Because if he hurt or something it will make YSR broken and lost her mind. 

I think RJH actually make himself a bait, he know that NIS behind him. And use them to catch CCG. And when he has done with it, he can explain if he just wanna try to protect YSR and his task is to catch CCG from the north and make CCG come back to the north. That's why he follow his route etc or similar with it. He can savety back to the north. And also YSR family will help him because he try to protect YSR all this time. 

RJS must be back to the north. RJH's father need him, U Pill and MB's wife need someone to protect them from CCG's evil plan.  Because, Man Bok, I don't know, fortune-teller said that he can't back to the north (is this means that he can join with the athlete's bus or something else). 

Maybe RJH will be back to the north without YSR and then Military Deputy or who's the guy that threated RJH's father questioning about where's YSR. YSR will be there. 

The reason why YSR will appear in north is due to clearing the case that make her life in danger because of CCG. She will come with some NIS or father or else. She's there actually just wanna save RJH , his fam and f5. 

GSJ maybe catched by CCG's subordinate or Seri's second brother wife instruction, to make a new scene that make YSR in danger again. Because she said if GSJ and YSR planned all this towards his brother and then they met in north. Maybe SD will help GSJ in the end, her uncle and her mother will support her without doubt. Maybe they will paid all the GSJ debt toward YSR's second bro, but GSJ refuse it. But, YSR's father just let that case go. Which it means he's free. YSR's father known that GSJ help YSR back to the south in the end. 

How's the ending? 

Maybe they married, but live separatedly and sometimes meet in Swiss.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2