[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Take notes on this Information  :lol:
Part 2 of my research :mrgreen:

@cenching @Sarang21 @sadthe1st we are save to say she never 

But  the only one She eat is the one She crash landing on  :lol:

** is good to have boundaries , you wouldn’t be human if you eat everything  :smirk:

He is a different breed of "animal" so the rule doesn't count.
Also that person you posted is spreading fake news:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

So before the show aired, I said I'd wait until there are a handful of eps for easy binging. 2 weeks after it aired, perfect amount of eps, I told myself I should wait longer because having 3 current shows is just too much for me. 

Then on a quiet new year's night, while I was sulking about having to go to work the next day, I started the show.  

And I LOVE IT so far. I'm only 3 eps in so I stopped reading this thread at about page 35.  

• Like 14

7 hours ago, liltash85 said:

@yongwonhi4jfc this drama is air on the most popular slot in tvN. And it’s the only drama airing at the time slot (no competition from other broadcast channels). List of dramas in the time slot during 2019 and their average ratings 

1) Memories of Alhambra (8.5%)

2) Romance Is A Bonus Book (5.1%)

3) Confession (4.8%)

4) Arthdal Chronicles (6.6%)

5) Hotel Del Luna (8.9%)

6) Melting me Softly (1.5%)

Ratings isn’t important to us the overseas viewers but it is very very important to the actors and production staffs as ratings is like one of their KPI. 

@liltash85 Thank you for the stats :) Ratings aren't too important to overseas fans but at the same time HB wanted 20+% or more to break records, that'll be sweet. Especially how hard they have worked on this series, the crew and the whole team deserve amazing raatings. I was wondering more about broadcasting over the Christmas - Lunar New Year period, what is like historically for other dramas that broadcated around then? 

9 hours ago, INeedAFan said:

I am not too sure, I don’t watch many kdrama these days (last year, I only watched Sky Castle until episode 8 or 9). I googled the timeslot and I think this drama airs on a new timeslot for tvn.

To be honest, good ratings don’t mean a lot to me :D. I am someone who watches kdramas for their antics (I guess that’s why I dropped Sky Castle). At first, I didn’t plan to watch this drama, but my sister watched it on Netflix and I am hooked hahahaha. 

One may argue that ratings are important for the sake of the actors and their production teams. However, this drama airs on Netflix simultaneously, so I don’t think ratings represent the popularity of this drama.

Are they going to re-edit episode 5&6? 

@INeedAFan I watched 3 eps of Sky Castle then it got too competitive for me to continue. The allure of HB should be enough for you to be hooked on ASAP! Welcome new fans, love fangirling with you all and chatting about absolutely everything about this drama with all of you! :D

Fans on this forum are too funny, from bra straps to bra purchasing to determined North Korean hairstyles 

9ta3Jx6.gif

That inquisitive look RJH has the first time he laid eyes on her (Well who knows maybe they met at one of his recitals luncheons before)

B3hYBQT.gif

Credits

The ambiance :heart:

rTvb2bp.gif

Spoiler

gsz190a.gif

ZH9ZFe2.gif

Credits

gfCyYqc.gif

Will you just kiss already?! Making out with their eyes makes me think I'm the third wheel of it all! 

What do you guys think when SeRi realises RJH is actually a well connected soldier with a background to match? 

Something tells me the dad is not as powerful as we think....so maybe, just maybe he won't come dow as harsh onto RJH than we think?! But then again, his brother died and he needs to seek vegenance and he alone carries all the expectations of his parents. more days.....

Knetizens are now speculating and making up their versions of the kiss that's bound to happen in ep 7. 

Could we get competent korean speakers (not me) to translate this. I get the gist of it but cannot translate it properly. 

KISS SCENE

From: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=bulsichak&no=6625&page=2 

By Black Sword Tomato

기다리다가 미쳐 궁예질이라도 해본다.
일단 서사 궁예1도 안되는 지경이라 모르겠고
담주분에서

병원에서 깨어난 정혁.
드디어 마음을 제대로 각성.
옆에서 뜬눈으로 간호중인 세리에게 왜 가지 않았냐고 울먹이며 키스 포텐 터트린다.
이때 옆에있던 세리를 힘으로 끌어올려 침대위에서...격정적으로 길게.

이건 세리가 안잡혀 갔을때 얘기고

철강이한테 잡혀가서 세리 얼굴에 기스라도 있거나 눈이 빨갛기라도 한다면 정혁바로 출동.
팔뚝 힘줄에 꽂힌 링거 클로즈업.
정혁 링거 확 뜯으며
1화에 나왔던 날라차기+정혁아빠 지위로 철강이 짜르고 혁명화시킴.
돌아오는길에 눈물글썽.
그리고 항상 서로 차지하려던 정혁 방 침대.

그 침대위에서 절절격정키수

그리고 드라마는 한층 더 재밌어진다 ㅋㅋㅋ

마지막회쯤 시그리스빌 다리위에서 절절키스 한번더

벽반이 다가온다
다들 상상의 나래를 펴보라우

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 14
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

he also experts on buying them :joy:

can we talk about the size of his choice on these two drama :joy:the two bra got the same size & design 

** @Sarang21 @cenching he clearly like big size  :joy: - I hope he wouldn’t be disappointed when he see a flat chest like his :naughty: 

@ktcjdrama you need to wait for 10 day , yes I am counting :joy:

Love the bra part! It’s hilarious. This is a scene from secret garden right? When the leads switched bodies...

waiting patiently for the next 2 episodes. Will the re-edited episodes be available on Netflix ? I see the dates for next episodes has been fixed as 11th already 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 8
  • Insightful 1

@yongwonhi4jfc same here i'm so obsessed with this drama & you comrades here that during my lunch break I was itching to come here but cldnt bc i got tied up but it's my coffee brk now so here i am chatting again about them!

mind you i started watching MOA after finding out that we're not gg to see CLOY this w/end argh! anyway, millionaire's movie was good plus i've seen him also in Snow Queen & he was really cute there and hope to see some of the ones he did that i hvnt seen!

this thread is just gg too fast & i just can't keep up :wub:

@Anjalifairy the more the merrier :) glad you're liking it already & we're all hooked here and this thread speak volumes! one of the things that really struck me about this drama aside from our OTP is the story itself, screenplay, etc. To me it's kinda unique & in my mind it may be possible to have some officer like Ri to have that kind-heart in spite of his status in life!

@triplem hi chingoo or comrade nice to see your name somewhere here :) not sure if you do remember me but we'd been thru some drama threads some time ago & i myself can't recall which one! :)

@thanie I also hv a crush on HB esp in this drama LOL! He carries his uniform perfectly :blush:

hyun-bin-crash-landing-on-you.gif

crash-landing-on-you.gif

Credit: thingskateknows

I can't recall this scene but I think he was upset that she's not very careful or something, he's really over-protective of her!

hyun-bin-crash-landing-on-you2.gif

Credit: tumblr

hmm he's gg to be a great husband & father :)

Edited by Jillia
Please credit the owner of the gifs!
  • Like 14
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I wonder if a lot of it has to do with expectations? She has a certain image that she maintains tight control over when she is in SK as the daughter to a fractious chaebol family as well as the CEO of her own successful company. So, it feels as if everything she did before was a bit of a powerplay, meaning to show that she's the one in charge. However, in NK, none of that matters since no one knows who she is nor have any expectations of her or are willing to cater to her because of her money and power. So once those pretensions and expectations are dropped, she's actually able to enjoy herself.

This is it. Out of all characters in this drama, the most complex personality is Seri (at least for me). I enjoy watching her growth. How I wish she grew up in a decent environment. Being an illegitimate daughter is never easy. Having two big brothers who are always looking for her weaknesses means that she needs to be cautious everytime. 

Has it been confirmed that this drama Is only for 16 episodes? With 10 episodes left, it’s a bit too optimistic to cover all the storylines.

We haven’t even covered SR or JH’s stories. We still don’t know why the evil guy becomes who he is now. Some clarifications that I would like to watch:

Spoiler

Seri:

1. Who is her mother? What happened to her? Why was she on the beach counting numbers? Who gave her that necklace?

2. What happened between SR and her step mother? How did she end up leaving the family? What drives her to try to kill herself? 
3. What was her turning point? Why did she suddenly want to live?

JH:

1. Why did he agree to the engagement? 
2. Are his parents related to SD’s mom? Why do they feel obligated to satisfy SD’s mom? Could it be related to SD’s father death?

3. What happened between JH, JH’s dad, and the evil guy? Why do the evil guy hate his guts?

And the most important question, what happened in Switzerland?

Now about SD, although I am still not fond of her, I hope she has a good character development. Up until now, I feel like she is leaning towards a one dimensional character. I rewatched the writer’s previous works and the second female leads have almost same traits and they are....decent. So, I cross my finger that the writer could give her a room to grow in the upcoming episodes.

As for the drama itself, now I am pretty sure that we wouldn’t see Seoul as soon as I thought it would be. The chemistry between the two lead actors carries the drama. Thus, they are going to finish the NK’s plots before moving to Seoul. However, I am still optimistic that JH will follow SR just to ensure her safe return. I am still betting that the ending would be somehow an open ending.

• Like 15

I just read that this weeks episodes will not air till the following week. This is due to the weather being so cold that they postponed filming to keep the cast and crew safe. So we will need to hang in there for another week. Disappointed but glad everyone will be safe.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, margerytka said:

Did they get involved during the holidays?
if this is true - 'it's a great news

BUT!!!

we are suffering from this by waiting for another episode

oh...

I think it’s best if we just rely on the news from South Korea news outlet that has been verified by their agency and both of them. Let’s not put our hopes up with stuffs we found on IG like this. I know many sites are just a fansite that act like news portal. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

Hello guys! I've been lurking here since day 1 and I'm really upset about having no episodes this coming week. HUHUHUHU. 

Oh Captain Ri, don't be so sad as well!!!! My heart :/

82195531_607847676664695_502290543309488

81046789_454182885266152_892318037864716

81164406_609644893124849_460089421301651

Spoiler

81476374_2375248656119734_2156750138725381275386_2638551372893680_4230984764464581259503_3097116196969255_44928183661043

This is a painful memory from when Captain Ri's brother died. Guess we will have to prepare tissues on the coming episodes. T_T

Edited by bibbokiddo
  • Like 14

3 hours ago, margerytka said:

hmmm....he then wondered if he could not kill her

is that what he had in mind at that time? :)

@bibbokiddo you're not alone all our comrades here feel the same! :(

those 4 squads are just too adorable!

@INeedAFan if it happens to be an open ending, i hope they do a sequel :)

hqdefault.jpg

i'd like for these two to be a couple in real life, they're match made in heaven!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrKIJntGGP4mhKFQmcw3k

they really look good together!

HBSYJVogue092018header-330x191.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Son-Yejin-Emergency-Love-Landing-kdrama-

Spoiler

asdsadsaasd.jpg

• Like 17
  • Love 1