[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

26 minutes ago, Nesame said:

From preview, seems like he will be staying in her house. The big bed finally going to be occupied :D

P-lease ...  DON'T get me started :naughty:

MODs are reading and watching our every move :D 

Someone mentioned earlier the words "lust, give-in, torture and Hyun Bin" That's a lethal combination, I don't want to imagine :joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 17

5 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

Can anyone please translate the preview? I was using google voice and I gave up :lol:

Someone already posted this:

1 hour ago, justamom said:

Actually if you read the article again what it says is that South Koreans have always seen North Koreans as humans, but it is the rest of the world "more precisely, the US media" which sees N Korea as an international rogue state. 

The article is saying it isn't South Korea but us international fans who are getting a whole new perspective on North Korea.

Preview--Omo, the scene with Hyun Bin in a suit was just shot late last week! Cutting it close!

Quick translation of the Seri/JH parts...

Seri: make yourself comfortable, would you like to wash up?

JH: I know how that works...

Seri: Go inside! Take your clothes!

Seri: Someone like RJH who must win all the time is really dangerous.

JH: What is this...this 'face genius'

Seri: Well, it means good looking

Seri: Do you know where is Cho Cheol Kang?

It looks like Jeong Hyuk got his photo taken! :lol:

Tbh...the preview tells us...not very much...it does look like it's going to be funny though. Can't wait to watch more of F4 + 1 in Seoul...reminds me of my own surprises adjusting to life in S Korea :D

• Like 9

Watching preview while praying ‘Please SR/JH don’t play hard to get in SK’ You guys already past that stage. Let’s move forward. 

Btw are they planning to release preview every other day? How else are we going to survive 2 weeks reanalysing scenes and body language and whatever? Asking for a friend. (I already know the answer but just want to point it out haha) 

okay happy D-12 yeorobun

• Like 8

2 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@adawiyahsulaiman welcome on board new comrade of CLOY, we're all hooked on this drama & the two lovers :blush: so feel free to share what's on your mind!  I've also been picky lately in choosing what Kdramas to watch but this one really struck a nerve when I read the synopsis!

This thread is just gg up in pages just like the drama rating! i'm guessing before the drama ends this thread will reach an all-time high! 20% for the drama as HB wishes & fingers crossed he have a prophetic tongue so to speak! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for your response. Indeed, I have many things to say about this drama. But I've lost of words, really. :sweat_smile:

Maybe I have to wait for new episodes before writing my comments here because ATM I'm suffering to watch them in the latest episode!:bawling:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, adawiyahsulaiman said:

Thank you so much for your response. Indeed, I have many things to say about this drama. But I've lost of words, really. :sweat_smile:

Maybe I have to wait for new episodes before writing my comments here because ATM I'm suffering to watch them in the latest episode!:bawling:

@adawiyahsulaiman, welcome to the world of Romantics, Kdrama Analyst, Visual Storytellers, we've got it all for you :lol::D:rolleyes:

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Nesseri said:

I hope I can post this here, can someone help translate the caption.. Thank you. This is a post from ig TvN, about Ri Jeong Hyeok

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7k1Ywage5e/?igshid=s3k2zczhimuu

He'll be featured in that talk show (Dunno what's the english name though~mian) for his drama Memories of The Alhambra and CLOY. Later tonight at 8:40KST. ^^ 

Here's another preview of the show.. https://www.instagram.com/p/B7kt-MnJYAe/

Edited by bibbokiddo
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, justamom said:

Actually if you read the article again what it says is that South Koreans have always seen North Koreans as humans, but it is the rest of the world "more precisely, the US media" which sees N Korea as an international rogue state. 

The article is saying it isn't South Korea but us international fans who are getting a whole new perspective on North Korea.

I read it again and again... 

The article did mention about differing perception between US perception vs S.Koreans. However, I typed my comment above as an opinion of mine since I am also aware that even some S-Koreans also have misguided perceptions on the Northern neighbor (it's pointed out as one of obstacles in reunification in some academic studies). In the article, it's also mentioned that some viewers got interested in this drama cuz they're curious about the daily lives of the Northern neighbor... 

• Like 12

So SR sent wuri JH for a MAKEOVER!:wub:

That Swept Up hairstyle makes JH look more SMEXY than ever! From the looks of him carrying her shopping stuffs, he's indeed her bodyguard in Seoul.:kiss_wink:

Which reminds me of those tall and fit looking North Korean bodyguards of NKorean president KJU. During the hype days of the peace negotiation among the US, SK & NK a number of foreign Press (including my own local press) even mentioned about those tall and fit looking bodyguards of KJU and even highlighted some good looking ones.

So our JH makes a PERFECT N Korean bodyguard for our CEO SR 24/7.:love:

I do notice during my idol/actor stalking in Korea, that their bodyguards are indeed tall and fit!:lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Captain Ri's brush-up hair is too much! So handsome! :love:

So... he'll be staying at Seri's place ofcourse. But, it seems they'll have uninvited visitors on their first night nonetheless... haha.

I'm also excited on how the ducklings will find SK's life so different from theirs. I'm sure we'll have plenty of comedic scenes for them. 

Also, let's not forget our 2nd leads... they are both very likeable and very cute too. I'm looking forward for more of their interactions. 

So... what type of video will they release tomorrow? :joy:

• Like 13
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, thanie said:

P-lease ...  DON'T get me started :naughty:

MODs are reading and watching our every move :D 

Someone mentioned earlier the words "lust, give-in, torture and Hyun Bin" That's a lethal combination, I don't want to imagine :joy:

I did say those words sans HB. I’m safe because I used the character’s name.:lol:  Kidding aside, HB is a living walking talking breathing sex symbol.:blush:

Anyway, I just saw the preview for Ep 11 and when I saw him in a suit my knees became weak. It’s tacky to utter expletives but I mentioned oh, damn, and f^<k - in that order. I love HB but I hate that I forgot my manners because of him, kindly excuse my words.:smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

I think my prayers have been answered! I was thinking through all the possible storylines going forward as conjured by everyone here, when I realised, these two have never really had a simple "everyday life" day. In the last 10 episodes, its constantly been hectic trying to conceal SR's existence and trying to escape from NK. In the process, there have been endless threats, wounds, gun shots and near death experiences. 

So really, all I wanted was just ONE episode (at the very least PLEAZzzzzE) where they could go on a date, enjoy the simplicity of life, and be loved up.

AND the previews have done it for me! Cannot wait till episode 11, it better be full of cringeworthy lovey dovey moments such that all bystanders (like us viewers, like JH's Dad and just like SJ did) can gawk at their interactions together :love:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, justamom said:

Preview--Omo, the scene with Hyun Bin in a suit was just shot late last week! Cutting it close!

Quick translation of the Seri/JH parts...

Seri: make yourself comfortable, would you like to wash up?

JH: I know how that works...

Seri: Go inside! Take your clothes!

Seri: Someone like RJH who must win all the time is really dangerous.

JH: What is this...this 'face genius'

Seri: Well, it means good looking

Seri: Do you know where is Cho Cheol Kang?

It looks like Jeong Hyuk got his photo taken! :lol:

Tbh...the preview tells us...not very much...it does look like it's going to be funny though. Can't wait to watch more of F4 + 1 in Seoul...reminds me of my own surprises adjusting to life in S Korea :D

I just read TVN’s caption on the Youtube video, it says “Ri Jeong Hyeok makes his debut on South Korean social media for his impossibly dashing good looks”?

OMG I can only imagine....this is hilarious

:joy::joy::joy:

• Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2