[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

So the 5 trusted men of Ri Jeong Hyuk was sent to South Korea by his dad to bring him back because he knows he may not want to go back once he is with Se Ri. 

Defect now, RJH!!! DEFECT!!!

But wait, doesn't South Korea's constitution recognize North Koreans as South Korean citizens too? Do it now, RJH!! DEFECT!! And include the 5 men with you! :D

Love the episodes this weekend! Thank you CLOY team!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Wow amazing episode! Really excited this see all the ducklings and JH in SK now! They will be amazed and awed by her life. Her life probably makes Dan's life look middle class. And now, she's once again poised to take over Queen's conglomerate. 

Couple of things I'm curious about and observed:

1. The whole shareholder's meeting was unclear. They announced SR' second oldest brother as the successor, but according to what I heard in today's episode, everything has been reset because now SR is back. So her Dad seems like he wants to once again make SR the CEO of Queens conglomerate. Her brothers, especially the second oldest one wont be so thrilled about this. Looking forward to seeing some JH protecting SR scenes. Even feeling like the brothers might team up with the villain to take SR down.

2. So it seems like a few weeks has passed since SR returned to SK and only her father seems to have known about it. And the Ducklings and JH only have 2 weeks to catch the villain before they have to return back to NK. 

3. Was JH's mission to SK authorized? Cause it seems like he just left to catch the villain, but since his father is such a powerful man, he'll probably spin the story that he gave JH authorization to catch his first son's killer. It's very personal for their family.

4. Glad to see that Dan has finally stopped pining after JH and her family is in agreement that the best thing to do is break of this engagement. I hope Dan "dumps him first" and tells her mom and JH's parents that she is no longer interested in JH.

• Like 9

I am satisfied with episode 10, the part when Seri dragged her assistant to Mt Bukhan was hilarious albeit melancholic. She was missing Jeong Hyeok so much I reckon. Ah, my withdrawal symptoms of CLoY starts tonight. 2 weeks feel like 2 years I guess!!

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Albin said:

Hyun Bin brother did not die!!!

Did anyone realised he is the one selling the food, and acting like lunatic at last part of episode 10?? 

And when he said he came to the south eariler than them!!! 

I’m pretty sure they are two different characters. They are both famous in real life though.

• Like 2

Kim soo hyun’s cameo was SUPER clever to reprising his NK spy role in Secretly, Greatly! Well done writer-nim! So much fun to now involve his ducklings and Man Bok into the chasing story in SK! Can’t wait to see how this story unfolds crossing over into SK.

@INeedAFan and agreed! There is something off about the uncle whenever JH mentions about the coincidences relating to crimes of  Chi Soo, as he typically dismisses his suspicions and suggests that he’s overthinking things.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

I second that! There's something fishy about him during that trial. You think he's some just friendly ajhussi, but behind that is the man who's leading all that corruption!

True, I think he is behind everything or he knows who is behind everything. We shall see. Also, I believe he wants the evil guy to be prosecuted, therefore, they can retrieve him while on transferred. If we go back to episode 2, he also said the same thing. JH shouldn’t pursue such cases and just let it go. 

About SK, I think it is a trap. People behind this corruption case want to send JH to SK. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Albin said:

Did anyone realised he is the one selling the food, and acting like lunatic at last part of episode 10?? 

He is Kim so hyun, he is one of the cameo in this drama. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

Am I the only one who thinks that SD’s uncle is suspicious?

Now that you and @nuttyz have mentioned it, it is quite odd that he dismissed JH’s suspicions twice. But he did tip off JH though in the hotel  about someone inquiring about a woman in Division 11 so dunno what to make of that.

It kinda makes sense that he is the baddie though. To my understanding, CK holds a high position but not that high that he can just easily escape imprisonment and go to SK. Even the high-ranking military officer who went to JH’s parents’ house backed off when they didn’t get any proof.

Also, maybe him marrying off his niece to JH is just another way to get consolidate more power. 

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Albin said:

No it was not hyunbin brother.

It is kim soo hyun.

Btw watching this episode. There is something that we miss and surely will be explained in next episode.

Why hyunbin got hurt in the face when he meet se ri? If i recall correctly his wound has been healed perfectly after catching CCG but when he met se ri he got the bruises.

I do think he had a fight with CCG right before meeting se ri. 

Damn the no preview and 2 week wait is killing me!!

But i actually miss Se Ri old self i like every scene she was being her old self although we all knew deep down she miss her humbled self from.NK

The writter is so smart with the writting. She actually did write with some common sense ( except the paragliding part ) every move is actually possible and detailed. 

Love the detail with how se ri got to escape SK with seung jun help.

But reading the theory of Uncle being bad guy... if it is true then it will hurt seo dan right? Poor girl already lost her first love and possibly having bad uncle. 

Having watch the previous works of the writter i think she always make drama build for 20 episodes 1 hour long. But for this cable tv she packed it into 16 episodes with 1 hour 20 min average long. The durations almost the same with my love from the star and the legend of the blue sea. I do wonder how she will handle this drama ending. Because as you guys remember the My love from the star ending is a bit questionable at the best. It is happy but weird ending haha. I wish she didnt do this ending that way. Because i dont want to see the same 3 year reunion for both OTP. Damn even 2 weeks for them.and they miss each other much already. Can you imagine 3 years????

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Keroppi said:

Also, maybe him marrying off his niece to JH is just another way to get consolidate more power. 

Now that marriage is off the table. I wonder how everything will unfold. I just hope Dan could keep her mouth shut. 

@nuttyz I think he will become her bodyguard and he goes by Mr. Lee :lol:. This scenario would be a possible option because it would be hard to introduce him as her bf or even fiancé.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

I think CCK is under instruction by the top echelons in government to do the dirty work for a government office akin to North Korea's Div/ision 39. In real life, it's a highly secretive office that is in charge of bringing in foreign currency to North Korea as it has become cash-strapped due to international economic sanctions. The division runs state enterprises such as luxury department stores (similar to Seo Dan's mother's), lease lands and mines and facilitate the export of goods produced from these investments (similar to SJ's deal with CCK), send labor abroad and confiscate most of their wages, traffic drugs, counterfeit money, and in a smaller scale dig graveyards for artifacts to be sold in antique shops  worldwide. In short, any type of illicit business that they can get into to earn foreign currency. 

SD's uncle is very likely to be the officer placed in charge by the Workers' Party in Divi/sion 39. He pools all the bribe money along with all the revenues from their illegal activites into a slush fund believed to finance KimJ/ung/Un's lavish lifestyle and the NK's nuclear program. 

More on Ofc 39 on CNN: https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/07/17/north-korea-office-39-department-stores-mckenzie-pkg.cnn 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 12

9 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Meanwhile, Seri’s huge and empty bed could do with a companion.

YES! YES! YES! :love:

Now that they are reunited, i wonder if Seri will ask RJH to stay with him! It's already late at night when they met again and as he said before, he needs to always have Seri within his sight so he can protect her. OMG, Im getting excited just thinking about them sharing the bed, lol! Only if the director will let it happen. Hahaha. He's been teasing us so much with all that kissing scenes with failed zoom in and zoom out :joy: I hope he gives us that perfect angle kiss scene this time! :heart:

• Like 6
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Done watching Ep 10 on Netflix.... 

1) When it started with the last scene from Ep9, I am hoping the director gave us the kissing scene from a different angle but he did not. they still teased us with the extra zoom in scene. :(

2) I super love the way Seri make her comeback at the company..Yokshii from uri Seri.... her comeback is like a bang... unexpected and shocking.  I love how she smashed her sister in law and all those who raised their hands to change management of Seri's Choice.

3)While Seri is picking up her previous lifestyle and what she left off, our Capt Ri is missing her badly in the North. His lovesick is real. He practically not behaving like himself. 

4) The scene when Man Bok comes clean about his mistake to Jung Hyuk, I could not stop crying. Both Ri brothers has a heart of gold and never look down on people from lower class though they are the son of VVIP. Mu Hyuk befriended the person everyone outcast and took care of him dearly. No wonder he is guilty as hell. I am glad that the watch (or the memory card) is on the right hand. 

5) RI Jung Hyuk is so smart that he fax the report directly to his father's home. 

6) Gu Seung Jun flashback also is funny. He was like, "why of all the person, this Capt choose me to help him and Seri". But I am glad, he still helps her though he still a fishy character. 

7) I am so happy when finally JCG was charged for his crime but when he got his verdict too fast, i know something is not right. I know somehow he will elope and my guessed was correct. He managed to escape the very night he supposed to be sent to prison. I know there is a some higher up helping him and my guess now is Seo Dan's uncle. He is the one signaling the judge to give the verdict right away as if he does not want the trial to be prolonged and more evidence surfaces. 

8) JCG words to RJH " THere's one thing that you missed" really bothers me. I hope he does not refer that he had planted a mole /spy for RJH. I do not one any of our F4 ducklings is  JCG mole. 

9) The new YSR is worrying her secretary. He prefers the old workaholic Seri rather than the new Seri who is extra caring. :lol: I can understand him. This comeback version of YSR seems like a whole new person that they never know. Like being possesed by a kind alien. She takes him to Bukhan mountain just to have a glimpse of the nothern side. 

10)  Capt Ri managed to find YSR in Seoul. What not to love about that scene. She can't sleep and going out for fresh air while missing RJH and suddenly he appears right in front of her out of nowhere. It must be a challenge for him to find her in  Cheondam-dong without proper address. But as they are fated for each other, of coz he will find her like miracle. :lol:

11) Today's epilogue is one of the best as our Ducklings + 1 arrived in the South and trying hard to adapt. The cameo of KSH as a NK spy is so spot on. 

They are double cruel today, No preview and we need to wait 2 weeks. How are we going to survive Dongmu-deul????

Hope to see more discussion by tomorrow. 

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

Am I the only one who thinks that SD’s uncle is suspicious?

Same.

I am curious what was written in the chit that he passed to the judge and then him explaining JH about how the body can fly out due to collision I felt he was being suspicious

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

well today eps yoon seri is back,even though she changed to her co worker and also she have more love sickness than ri jeong hyeok. now its south korean time. what will happen in south korea.6 eps to go and still theres unfinished business and the bad guy still lived. also for kim soo hyun cameo its hillarious but its because of writer park ji eun who write kim soo hyun previous drama like my love from the stars and producers.

• Like 4

This episode made me cry so much at the first half! I cried so much when Manbok confessed about Muhyuk's death and told the story about how Muhyuk helped his family out and treated him as a friend. I really pity Manbok for having to do such a job even though he pretty much doesn't have a choice. He had to even go against his only friend so that he could save his mother. No one could have understood the sufferings and emotional pain he went through over the years.:bawling:

The scene with the ahjummas in the military village was funny in a way but emotional as well. I love how Seri wrote them a letter to confess about her real identity. Even though she first started hanging out with them for a motive (to get Junghyuk the preferential star), but over the time she spent with them, they built a bond and by writing this letter, it shows that she was sincere towards them over the short time they have spent together.

Junghyuk has learnt over the time Seri was in North Korea to express his feelings more. And it's apparent when the ducklings realize that he hasn't been sleeping and eating well ever since Seri went back to South Korea. He doesn't even bother to conceal it. On the other hand, Seri is trying too hard to convince herself that she is glad being back to where she came from. She kept telling herself this and that to try cover the fact that she misses Junghyuk. And when she "accidentally remembered" how she needed to boil water in cauldron and accidentally mentioned Junghyuk's name, she distracted herself with something else to cover her memory. We have all seen how well she slept in North Korea even when she was in danger of getting discovered, but on the soft and cushy soccer field size bed that she missed so much, she had difficulties sleeping and needed her sleeping pills to help her get to sleep. Even her assistant could see the change in her and it scares him. It makes my heart ache for both of them seeing how they are trying to get on with life while missing each other tremendously.

On the bright side, I love how Seri made an epic comeback. She literally shook everyone up, especially her 2nd sis-in-law, whom I was itching so much to give her a tight slap. Her assistant's reaction was so adorable when he looked at his skin and saw the allergic reaction Seri's voice then went on to hug her. It was so endearing. Awwww...

Kim Soohyun's cameo was another big epic. I laughed so hard when I saw him appear as his character in Greatly, Secretly. If his cameo was this epic, I don't want to think about how it is going to be another of epicness when Choi Jiwoo appears as a cameo.

It's another long wait of 2 weeks for the next episode everyone! I know everyone's going to feel really empty during this period of time, but let's be glad that the CLOY team that's working so hard to give us the best drama can get a proper break for the festive holiday! We can all repeat the episodes and have more discussions about things that we may have missed, possible scenarios for upcoming episodes etc. 

Signing out for now as it's back to work tomorrow. Good night everyone, and I will be back soon!

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1