[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Ahhh  I loved this week's episodes SO MUCH. And @stroppsye just brought me up short with the fact that next week is called off for the holiday. I don't know how I am going to hold out. Probably I will try to lasso some unsuspecting person to watch it with me so I can enjoy it all over again and squee with someone else. 

I cried when the Rat told his story. 

I wasn't sure at first if RJH was really in SK or if she was just imagining it because she wanted to see him so badly. But he really is there. (This scene reminded me slightly of that scene in W where Kang Chul comes to the real world and Oh Yeon Joo is so astonished to see him there she doesn't even know what to say. And it occurred to me that in some ways, despite the fantastical premise of the one, they are telling a similar story of two very different worlds that seem almost impossible to cross into.) 

I loved, I mean LOVED, the ducklings visiting SK. They got to go there!! I am waiting for the one guy to finally get to meet the actress he's been crushing on all this time. High five for him! 

I wish they would release more OST numbers (especially the one that played when RJH thought Seri got shot). I need SOMETHING to tide me over while I'm waiting...

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, lavanta said:

However there were some mishaps in the storyline as it proceeded. He was said to be only her arranged meeting not fiance because from the flashback Seri told him upfront that she saw what he is up to and she wouldn't be with him. It shouldnt have proceed to engagement after that. Seri didn't seem like agreed on marriage at all from the flashback but in today's episode they said the engagement was broken off few weeks before the marriage. Another thing is that Gu Seung Jun always showed interest in Seo Dan but in one of the previous episodes he said his heart fluttered towards Seri after she broke of the engagement. These two things didn't fit the storyline of Gu Seung jun which was portrayed from the beginning. Apart from that i am glad that he didn't drag Seri issue long and went back to his old self in the first appearance. As for Seo Dan, she never seemed interested in JeongHyeok from the beginning. I always thought she was rightfully angry about all the Seri issue because she had expectations from JeongHyeok. Not necessarily she loved him but because she was engaged to him for such a long time, she had developed expectation. In real life every girl would if they are engaged (especially for such longterm engagement). Therefore when her expectations failed, she became disappointed and her pride hurt since there was another woman involved. Her reaction is understandable in my opinion. However we now know that she fell in love with JeongHyeok at high school doesn't fit the narrative because she seemed very disinterested with him and didn't know if they could love each other.

well said, Comrade Lavanta. I assume thats why many people including me feel confused about SJ and SD characters. We were under the impression that both engagements were for other motives rather than true love (SR-SJ were for business purposes and RJH-SD still unknown?), then we were revealed that both second leads have feelings for the main leads. It will be hard for them to move on and fall in love with each other (or anyone else) if they have feelings for RJH and SR from the beginning.

Regarding everyone's conspiracy about SD's uncle being the ultimate villian: as an uncle, he always seems too excited and supportive of his niece's engagement with RJH. I suppose he needs alliance and RJH's status can guarantee him more power. It will be a pleasant plot twist. I'm excited to see how this storyline unfolds.

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 are you watching this :joy::mrgreen:

you need to show your attendance to seri :joy:she particular about that :tounge_wink:

I'm in the list ROFL:mrgreen::joy:. I just finished watching the episode and the funeral scene is the best lol:joy:. SR was more concerned about her funeral picture Imao:mrgreen:. But I wish JH father would have been there to see this lol:joy:. His reactions would have been hilarious ROFL:glasses::joy:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Maybe some one can help clear this up for me since I am watching all the episodes subbed. 

I was under the impression that SR's oldest sister in law said that the "game as been reset" by which she was referring to the successor of Queens Group. I know the second oppa is the CEO of Queens Group as of the last shareholder's meeting, but that decision may not be valid anymore since SR was presumed dead at that time and didn't get to vote during that meeting. That would make sense why her oppas were so nervous having her back. 

Strongly feel like there will be another shareholder's meeting where SR will be announced as the new CEO and the second oppa will team up with CCK to get rid of SR.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, L A said:

well said, Comrade Lavanta. I assume thats why many people including me feel confused about SJ and SD characters. We were under the impression that both engagements were for other motives rather than true love (SR-SJ were for business purposes and RJH-SD still unknown?), then we were revealed that both second leads have feelings for the main leads. It will be hard for them to move on and fall in love with each other (or anyone else) if they have feelings for RJH and SR from the beginning.

If they didn't include the engagement story of Gu Seung Jun - Seri and Seo Dan's first love from high school, things would be more consistent i think, because these second leads were very realistic and relatable for me. Still relatable but to a certain degree tbh. I really like them together <3

I believe SD-RJH engagement was arranged because like in South Korea rich and high class families want to marry off their children with the same class and societal status. I think it was the purpose of RJH's family and SD's family's purpose was to gain strong political backing because if you run a business in unstable and high risk country where it is all depend on connections to higher ups, you would need strong political connections to reduce the risks involved. I think SD's mother proposed the idea to RJH's family. and she also wanted RJH not his brother because she didn't want her only daughter to be widow like herself. It's my speculation though, you never know maybe there are other motives ;) 

• Like 6

@lu09 I think we are the only ones that can handle the loving doves moment between our lead everyone else asking them to leave the spot  :joy:

This guy 15% is understandable she run away from him , dump him & then sell his ring to buy presents to her boyfriend :joy:

# when you stuck with two love bird in the car , and worse its raining  :mrgreen:

5e24c6c835578204941802.gif?download

5e24c6d7766e0610179121.gif?download

Spoiler

5e24c6e67bc13616451607.gif?download

5e24c6f6979fc578972828.gif?download

• Like 4
  • LOL 18

7 minutes ago, Ss79 said:

Maybe some one can help clear this up for me since I am watching all the episodes subbed. 

I was under the impression that SR's oldest sister in law said that the "game as been reset" by which she was referring to the successor of Queens Group. I know the second oppa is the CEO of Queens Group as of the last shareholder's meeting, but that decision may not be valid anymore since SR was presumed dead at that time and didn't get to vote during that meeting. That would make sense why her oppas were so nervous having her back. 

Strongly feel like there will be another shareholder's meeting where SR will be announced as the new CEO and the second oppa will team up with CCK to get rid of SR.

I agree there will be a second shareholders meeting eventually but for now the Queens CEO remains to be the second oppa in my understanding. Oppas are nervous because there might be a new shareholders meeting in the future (since father can decide anytime as he is the owner and they know he will) and one of them want her good grace so that he might get some gain, and the other doesn't a repeat of shareholders meeting at all. In the next shareholders meeting Seri will be chosen as the CEO but i think she will refuse it (many of us predict it i guess). 

• Like 8

17 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Yes, the father's expression was really comical. It was also the look of "I can't believe the two of you acting so lovey dovey in front of me."

But the parents are really kind-hearted despite the father carrying a high post in the army, and he defers to his wife, when he told the other officer that my wife said Se Ri ought to get one more night's sleep. The parents have a good relationship and I think that is the kind of role modelling that RJH learnt from as well.

I bawled my eyes thru out this episode. The pair are really good at portraying the right emotions and I am so sold on their affection for each other. But what touched me the most was initially how RJH asked SR about maintaining the 'cooling off period' from their relationship and then finally saying that she ought not to as he doesn't want her to feel lonely ever again and disappear. He put her needs ahead of hers - and that selflessness is truly amazing. 

Haven't seen the other episodes yet, but I must say this ranks high on my list of must watch episodes! Now, to see how they will get to meet again...probably at some North Korea meets South Korea talk on reunification and he is in South Korea for work.:D

@SC2019

I agree w/you i still can't get over his facial expression & you're so right as if he was saying what are these two doing in front of us, exchanging lovey dovey hahaha I really thot that ajussi was good in that scene! I really had a good laugh! Yes his parent are really kind, his mother eomma is also v sweet & i think she really feels towards SR coz the latter is easy to love! She's also as sweet as candy and not to forget how HB's acting yelling at his dad as if he's gg to explode w/out any reservation! Only goes to show how JH loves SR! I think i agree this epi also ranks high (on my list too) and so much so I had to re-watch it bef hitting the sack, then listening to that piano of HB just made it all worth it!

@ck1Oz hahaha same here, as i indicated above i rewatched epi 9 but had to really like that scene with dad woah he's something else! i've seen that ajussi actor in many other projects and he's really one of my fave ajussi actors! gosh he cldn't believe what he was seeing & hearing from the love birds! he really cracked me & if i hv to rewatch epi 9 again i will surely savor that scene with his dad hahaha so cute!

17 hours ago, joonminfan said:

I don’t know why JCK has something against JH and his family. We know that he got RMH killed in an “accident”, but if I’m not mistaken, we were not told why yet. And now he’s targeting the whole Ri family. SR was the reason he needed. If I remember correctly, JCK lived in an orphanage so maybe JH’s father got his parents killed or something? 

IKR why he's so against JH & not only that but he's really in that deep grudge more so like OBSESSION!!:naughty:

@jojoanna said: CCG knows who is Ri's father and he also knows Ri's late brother... I think CCG is the one who murdered Ri's late brother and now he is trying to get rid of Ri and Ri father 

---Yes that's why i was wondering why he's too mean to JH, if i recall yes he's the one who let JH's brod got killed! I doubt if he can be successful in his quest to kill both JH & his dad!

Not sure if epi 10 is subbed but i can't wait! meantime i wld hv to rewatch that scene on epi 9 with his dad hahaha i just can't over that expression on his face, it just made me laugh so hard last nite while watching!:lol:

NOT SURE IF THESE LATEST STILLS fr hancinema hv been posted since after last nite watching epi 9 i hit the sack so bear with me & also i hvnt reacted in most of comrades' posting bc there's too many pages that i hvnt even covered :)  lol this thread is like a speeding bullet, one moment you blink & there's already a dozen pages so in other words, I just can't keep up !!!! LOL

photo1144226.jpg

photo1144232.jpg

photo1144231.jpg

Spoiler

photo1144225.jpg

photo1144224.jpg

photo1144219.jpg

photo1144222.jpg

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Yes, it's for Lunar New Year. Dang. I wish I had waited to watch until all episodes were out, but...I didn't. And I can't stop now!

And I also loved the ajusshi's response to seeing his son and Seri. That actor is in everything but I think that scene was my favorite performance of his yet. His absolutely gobsmacked face, oh my! :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

I just saw Kim Soo-hyun in the cameo role in Episode 10. I don't know what to comment (speechless) but I am sure he had a ball of a time playing it....

@Ameera Ali I feel you. Just that it's Chinese New Year. Even around Chuseok time, drama airing time will get rescheduled, not to mention sporting events.

And for those who have yet to watch this episode, my thoughts preserved.

Spoiler

I can't believe they have 'reunited' so quickly (and that the scars on his face are still there, probably to show how soon he went to look for here but it's weird because after the phone call from the baddie, his face didn't have any bruises).

He is there to protect her, that is for sure. And I LOVE how his loyal men have gone down south to look for him (at the fath'ers behest) - I am sure there will be some entertaining moments as they try to locate him.

Based on SR's handphone, Ep 10 was shot on 7 Jan!

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3

39 minutes ago, lavanta said:

I agree there will be a second shareholders meeting eventually but for now the Queens CEO remains to be the second oppa in my understanding. Oppas are nervous because there might be a new shareholders meeting in the future (since father can decide anytime as he is the owner and they know he will) and one of them want her good grace so that he might get some gain, and the other doesn't a repeat of shareholders meeting at all. In the next shareholders meeting Seri will be chosen as the CEO but i think she will refuse it (many of us predict it i guess). 

Really! I feel like she'll accept it. Because I felt like now that she's back and discovered that her family was trying to take advantage of her death, she'll be even more determined to get back at them. 

Plus its some incentive for the second oppa to team up with CCK to get rid of SR.

• Like 6

I think we gonna have more cameo of Kim Soo Hyun. When the news of his cameo surfaces, his agency said he gonna do the shooting for about a week (5-7days). I don’t think that short scene need a week to film. I believe his role maybe trivial for our F4+1 and JH. He might got his mission already. Hope he will be the source of help for our good guys. 

Another thing i wanna highlight for ep 10 is how similar Seri and Jung Hyuk is coping of their separation. Both of the. Are having major lovesick. They can’t sleep at night and they loss their appetite too. We also can see how both of them bury theirselves with workloads to fill their time to avoid them missing each other. But of coz, it’s not really working as we can see both of them go to the places where they can see the land of their neighbors but can never physically be there. Seri hike in Bukhan mountain and Jung Hyuk keeps coming to the old house facing the mountain. 

i am just glad they get to meet again and this time around in SK. They are really fated for each other tho with very generic address, RJH managed to locate her. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

OMG!!!!

I  am so so so happy!!

NOW,CLOY MOVE TO NO 5 FOR HIGHEST RATED KDRAMA FOR CABLE TV!!!!!

Bravo CLOY!!

I love CLOY Team!!

From writer,pdnim,crews,tvn,the leads,the second leads,the supporting,thw cameos,the kids,the village people,the nurses,the docs,the ARMY,ahhh everyone..

And all comrades here!!

Congrats to them and congrats to us!

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

Ratings episode 10 (Nielsen Korea)

Nationwide: 14.633%

Seoul: 15.903%

Wow! New record!

OMG! So our Hyun Bin was right to wish for 22% which i'm sure could happen near the end of the show because the writer is on fire! and i'm sure there will be more twists coming up. For a cable network this is insane! these are high ratings even for public network so imagine for a cable one like TvN, this is a monster hit! congrats to the whole team, so well deserved!

• Like 16
  • Love 3