[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

This is by far my most favorite episode. So many wonderful and lovely moments. Teared up a few times.

Things I love:

- the time that Seri spent with RJH’s parents. They all have a chance to get to know each other even very briefly

- RJH’s confession of how he feels about Seri to his father. And then mother’s support to let them reunite. Father’s face when he was witnessing their lovey-dovey right there in the living room :lol: and then when he asked them to leave how naturally RJH just took Seri’s hand in his to lead her away. 

- Their discovery that they were together in Switzerland, and Seri acknowledging that even then, RJH has saved her although not directly

- The bad guy getting trumped again, ha! Well, RJH’s father did not get to his current position without some smarts. How dare he talked to him in such accusing tone.

- The final time Seri spent with the ducklings, how they were sitting in a row. 

- RJH lying that he is bad with navigation and poor eyesight after dark.

- When Seri stepped over the barbed wire, I teared up, and even more so when RJH stepped over it to give her a goodbye kiss.

• Like 9
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

1.5 m views preview means today episode rating is 15%

Yes to this! Haha. I also saw it on Naver and the shorter and longer preview for tonight's episode both have more than 1M views already! I'm so excited for tonight's episode but at the same time feeling a bit sad knowing that i need to wait 2 weeks for episode 11. Huhuhaha.

I'm excited for the cameos of KSH and CJW! <3 

• Like 8

@justamom thanks for sharing! It’s pleasantly satisfying seeing her back in her boss mode dominating the business scene. Can’t wait to see her put everyone in their shoes and then get her own happily ever after :wub:

I completely forgot KSH was going to cameo!! It’s going to be a surprising funny twist I reckon. Would be funny if he also randomly fell for SR and we get some more jealous JH hehe can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode!!

• Like 7

I hope TVN will release all the HD still cuts every after episode. Their socmed department is so-so at it. 

RJH crossed the line just to be with YSR even for a few minutes and I think it will be the route of the series. He will do something to be with her and she will wait for him to go to her. She really can't do anything unless she wants to give up her life and move to NK but even if that is the case I don't think he will be that selfish to agree to it. RJH can go out of NK often to be with her but that is not the ending that I want. I don't want a limited and temporary meeting from time to time. 

The watch is vital and now that it's with JMB it will be a matter of time before he and RJH will talk about it. By then it will be the end of CCG. I can't wait.

18 hours ago, MadraRua said:

Oh your so sweet to remember,  even I had forgotten. MLSHR left a lasting impression on me and I think for a long time I held every other drama to its image and found them lacking. I loved that pairing. 

I haven't done a video in a long time and my skills are quite amateurish, but I will definitely give it a go. Love this main pairs chemistry. Think of a song you'd like it to be, think of a few, and I'll see what I can do. 

They are one of my favourite on screen pairing. Just like the leads here. A simple scene becomes great because of how they execute it not to mention the uncommon and extraordinary chemistry.

I like the cinematic orchestral version of Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do but you can use any song you want or any song from the OST. Please, bella, no rush, no pressure and at your convenience.

14 hours ago, kriswu said:

I know JH’s love language is more on acts of service but I was hoping he would tell Seri he loves her back. She left thinking it was one-sided 

I was hoping to hear him say ILY but he went to kissed her instead. Action speaks louder than words and I understand that he is a less-talk-more-action kind of guy but I hope that he'll say it the next time they see each other.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, INeedAFan said:

It will be 1:24 today, so I hope your FF button functions perfectly :D and I am thankful that Netflix has a slider instead :lol:. I agree it should be shorter as some scenes are filler (at least for me).

So long today? Yes! When always watching, i so sad that it will end fast and need another week long wait

• Like 1

Hoping this isn't a double up. I found an amazing cover of our beloved instrumental piece by JH for MH.

Leading up to our 2 week break, if anyone is like me and has fallen prey to the drama and is experiencing what JH described  as 기쁜 (gippeun)-슬픈 (seulpeun) 증 (jeung) otherwise termed as bipolar disorder by SR :sweatingbullets:, what with the lovey dovey moments contrasted with the agonizing separation between JH-SR as well as endless wait times by us drama fans!

Enjoy!

And so the countdown for tonight begins!! Looking forward to what episode 10 brings :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I was LOLing when soomeone posted that JCK defected to S Korea to get SR. It is just ridiculous!:rolleyes: It is definitely IMPOSSIBLE for a N Korean military personnel like JCK to cross over or defect to S Korea. 

Soompi has just posted a spoiler revealing that JCK is being imprisoned and JH is the witness for his trial.:P

I hope the "6 month condolence period" between our OTP is a FORSHADOW that they may meet after 6 months of seperation.:wub:

• Like 3

Hello fellow dongmudeul :) 

I have been lurking around for a really long time but haven't posted anything yet. Its my first time in this thread as well as overall forum. I normally just like to read the conversations but CLOY made me so hyper and happy so that i cannot contain myself anymore :)

I watched the other drama (LOFTBS) of this writer however i couldn't even finish it to be honest. Acting was all great but there was something missing, too many fairy tale elements made me unable to sympathise with the characthers and the second leads (which i most of the time love more than main leads in K-dramas) were mere spiteful caricatures. But this time with CLOY, writer-nim shows that she did extensive research about the setting and arrange the plot where there are some unrealistic things meshed with reality. I was doubtful to watch the drama because of my experience with LOFTBS but i wanted to watch Son ye-jin and Hyun Bin act together again (I really loved them together in Negotiator). The writer-nim proved me wrong, CLOY is the best drama I have watched since like forever. I have never watched an episode again and again right after it aired.

I really like Ri JeongHyuk's tsundere character. Especially in the last scene where he lied that he is bad at finding directions at night, my heart melted. Whole theme of the drama is set on Ri JeongHyuk to find Seri and save her (even from the Switzerland time). It has been consistent so far. I think after the bad guy Cho Cheol Kang escape from detention centre, JeongHyuk and his team will go after him to South Korea to protect Seri. I didn't expect them to be in South Korea to be honest but its the direction as it seems which is not bad. this way he can also see how Seri's life in South Korea and meet her family like she met his family in Pyongyang. I think he will understand her family better than his imagination. He thought even though they fight, her brothers must have love her but he will see it first hand that their feelings are clouded by the greed. Maybe this time JeongHyuk could tell her let's be together somewhere else where you won't be lonely and beloved and they would move to Switzerland. It's my wishful thinking i know. I assume they will meet there coincidentally after being separated for some time. 

I love North Korean setting more than South. I love ajummas and F4 and their interactions with Seri.  Although it is a total different life style, Seri felt welcomed and even more she felt loved there. I would have loved that she stayed in North for good but it is not realistic. 

After watching todays preview, I knew (and most of us too) they will be in South Korea next week. What excites me about it that Kim Ju mok might meet his ideal type Choi Ji Woo as promised. I don't know if it is confirmed but i have just read somewhere that she will have a cameo, i will be so happy if it is actually true :) 

Sorry about the long post! Please keep going as you do with great discussion and fun GIFs. I really enjoy this thread! 

• Like 11
  • Love 3

i try to find the pose where one of you guys share on the account who saw  SYJ and HB shooting (the one SYJ in the coat she will be wearing in Ep 10) but I cannot find it. I want to know where they do the shooting, as I am going to SK in 2 weeks so I want to visit the place. Can someone tell me which page it is.

• Like 2