[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

59 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Anyways here's  the complete ratings last night

Nationwide:  4.386

Seoul:              4.802

Thanks for pointing out. My bad! I forgotten to switch option from Seoul to nationwide.

46 minutes ago, lhynne said:

So far,  TYH peaked on its second episode with 5.629% and got the lowest ratings on Valentine's day with 4.236% 

Yes, thats Seoul. Hope more n more will watch in Seoul n pushes up nationwide rating :D

Decided to extract from AGBNielsen site.. nationwide reading... highest was in episode 1!!

E1 weds

One tvN The tree drama (The heart reaches <Bon>)

E2 thurs

E3 weds

E4 thurs

2 tvN The tree drama (The heart reaches <Bon>)

E5 weds

E6 thurs

One tvN The tree drama (The heart reaches <Bon>) 3.949

E7 weds

2 tvN The tree drama (The heart reaches <Bon>) 4.386

Weds rating is always higher than thurs??? Hope E8 today will be break the trend.

We are at mid point of drama, lets hope next half, the nationwide rating will go beyond 8, 9, 10%. :blush:  

1 hour ago, lynnys13 said:

I wish it is 5.5% ... :tounge_xd:

Sorry, i made a mistake with it. I hope it will go up too :blush:

There is rebroadcast for e7 at 1840KST. Hope it will help to generate more interest for E8 tonight.

109129_217602_4714.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Hi everyone

It's been a while since I'm active in posting at Soompi. Usually I just lurked around :rolleyes:. This season I found 2 fave dramas and they are Touch Your Heart and Romance is a Bonus Book. Watching the main leads, Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na, as main couple in this drama, made me aware why so many fans wanted to see them as the main couple after Goblin. Their chemistry is great.

Just checking if  my gang is here or not ~~~  @bebebisous33 @Ahpheng @Mau_Cherry @Kasmic @Hana Budiman @onnififi @plappi @Sarang21 @evie7 @moodypie @nonski @maplekist 

hello-red-crab-emoticon.gif Hello chingu, LDW and YIN have my attention too. I swear it feels like I wait all week for Wednesday to come.   

@bebebisous33 I agree with you SW does need to get more into this story and it looks like he will now that we got our Lets date Confession. JR really needs his expertise since he is just so clueless.  

[Touch Your Heart] Ep 7 spoilers, Yoo In Na ♥ Lee Dong Wook

touch.png

Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Yoo In Na  Lee Dong Wook, begin dating "Tomorrow's the first day" 

1. [+991,-12]
I'm watching this drama as a sequel to the Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na couple who reincarnated in Goblin. 

2. [+516,-31]
I've lost count how many times I've smiled during the whole hour watching Yoo In Na. 

3. [+300,-14]
It's crazy. They are so cute. 

4. [+297,-20]
I think the two will date for real. 

5. [+84,-8]
So what if it's childish? This is better than makjangs. 

6. [+82,-7]
Ah, am I hooked? 

7. [+59,-9]
I kept smiling while watching... This is so cute... 

8. [+53,-7]
Wow, it's been a long time since a romcom that made me feel good. It feels like the leads are competing with each other on who is cuter. 

9. [+41,-3]
This drama is so fun. Lee Dong Wook-nim is so cool... 

heart.png
Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Yoo In Na confesses to Lee Dong Wook while drunk.. "I like you" 

1. [+134,-7]
Yoo In Na-nim is just so lovely. 

2. [+59,-10]
Yoo In Na is really good at acting. 

3. [+42,-5]
Yoo In Na's like a manhwa character. "Lawyer-nim, you're really a bad person." ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+28,-2]
The actors taking up Yoo Yeo Reum and the prosecutor roles are really bad at acting. It's good if that couple doesn't appear. It feels like their story is draggy. 

5. [+14,-5]
At first, I found it predictable, but this drama seems charismatic the more it goes on. Yoo In Na is really lovely so I'm enjoying this. 

6. [+8,-4]
I'm going to stop watching this
.. It's boring and childish.. <-- loveless ppl these days lollaugh.png 

7. [+5,-1]
Those cheesy lines are lovely... 

cr

What a sweet sugary episode.... :wub: (me doing the OJS swinging head and shoulder side by side action)

The first 10 minutes got my tummy aching from laughing at OJS imagination... then KJR writing that so very formal confession letter, ROTFLOLOL....

O gosh, I haven't laughed and grinned so much watching an episode of kdrama for a long time... :lol:

The actual confession was so simple and sweet, just like both of them.

I'm so happy to see the level of mutual understanding they have for each other, although OJS sometimes doubting the feelings a little bit... but KJR is a fast learner!! and a man of action too!! The hug at the end is just oh so heartwarming goose-bumps inducing :wub: So sweeeeeeet :heart:

Most importantly, we're finally going to get the first kiss!!!

I will repeat what I said in another thread....TYH is a drama where pillow is needed while watching....To use it to covers our faces when the sweetness got overwhelming, to bites on it when we are anticipating something sweet, to hits when the anticipated sweetness comes true and to muffles our cries and squeals of giddiness so people/neighbors won’t call 911.... :love:

Tonight episode needs more pillows.....#GoesPillowShopping....

1 minute ago, lynnys13 said:

I thought JS is the one that kiss JR ... Why JR hands placed on her cheek instead? 2nd kiss???? :wub:

I hope she gives him a peak, then he's going in for a second kiss. 

Please please kiss. I don't want to put Mama boy on my profile pic. Lol. :lol:

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

JS just gave him a quick kiss...

JR being a quick learner, went in for a full deep kiss ;)

LAWDDDDDDD HELP MY HEART IF THIS IS TRUE. I think I will need to be put on life alert when I watched the episode tomorrow. 

Spoiler

You know what cracks me

up about episode 7? The fact that SW knew that he had to put in lawyer terms for JR to understand the situation he’s currently in with JS LOL. Like if that’s not being a bro, then I don’t know what is :joy:

I'm gonna need added oxygen later if that kiss will happen.:love:  Oh, gawd please don't let someone interrupt that kiss! :wub:

3 minutes ago, mimima said:
  Hide contents

You know what cracks me

up about episode 7? The fact that SW knew that he had to put in lawyer terms for JR to understand the situation he’s currently in with JS LOL. Like if that’s not being a bro, then I don’t know what is 

Even writing the love letter seemed to be Jung Rok is writing a letter to the Judge :joy:

i just saw the episode and squeallllllll! :lol:

I want the kiss to happen tonight or else PD nim... watch out for your car's tyres. *joking*

40 minutes ago, mimima said:
  Hide contents

You know what cracks me

up about episode 7? The fact that SW knew that he had to put in lawyer terms for JR to understand the situation he’s currently in with JS LOL. Like if that’s not being a bro, then I don’t know what is :joy:

This is my favourite moment too! Bromance on full alert.

3 hours ago, mimima said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You know what cracks me

Also when he tried to composed a supposedly love letter but sounded more like a letter to a Judge.....:joy: We met on this month and date, had meals 6 times etc etc.....:joy:

raE1iLM.png

So loving this drama so soft & heart fluttering ...Can binge watch it on loophearts in eyes emojis was invented for this drama ....so brings a smile on my face throughout, so much that cheeks hurt...

Every episode leaves me wondering if JungRok-YunSeo can get anymore cuter ...they just surprise me by getting cuter & cuter...So loving them  getting all adorable & so sweet with each other. ...these two are so mushy & mushy & amazingly in love ... Have loved them in Goblin & back then had wished them to see them working together & Glad they are part of such a sweet show ...they carried forward from where they had stopped...they will complete their love story this time round 

YunSeo so innocently cute ...she is still that little girl who is untouched by negativity, always full of life & innocence...
YunSeo nailed it with her imagination during meeting, at rate they going...soon Attorney really gonna blame her for stealing his heart.... her imagination really gonna turn true soonest 

IWJtTEc.png
JungRok was really sweet  giving YunSeo a handwritten note & also being thoughtful Abt taking her to late night date

I love when these two get awkwardly cute...specially JungRok, his innocence & awkwardness still reminds me of Grim Reaper's awkwardness when he used to meet Sunny...especially in the moments where JungRok can't understand YunSeo's actions... Wishing  both of them a "long" story with slow steps  this time round

Looking forward to jealous Mr Kwon...he gonna be a delight to watch...YunSeo gonna have so much fun ....

p.s.-When JungRok was seeking Dating advice, so missed Goblin ...Kim Shin wud have teased him more ....

Archived