[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

I have the impression that the stalker could be there witnessing the kiss. In my opinion, KJR will be his target first. Since he framed OYS once, he could use the same tactic. I do think that once OYS returns to the movie industry, KJR will miss her terribly. He was already calling her, although she was with his colleague. He only realized then his mistake. So to his boss, he will reclaim her return. SW and YYR will play a huge part in fighting that chaebol. This man has his connections at the prosecution office. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have the impression that the stalker could be there witnessing the kiss. In my opinion, KJR will be his target first. Since he framed OYS once, he could use the same tactic. I do think that once OYS returns to the movie industry, KJR will miss her terribly. He was already calling her, although she was with his colleague. He only realized then his mistake. So to his boss, he will reclaim her return. SW and YYR will play a huge part in fighting that chaebol. This man has his connections at the prosecution office. 

I think you have right feeling...on both watching the kiss and going after JR first...i'm afraid for JR

...but i'm looking fdw to stalker's face watching them kiss :naughty: 

Of course he'll miss her...they r spending all day together...at work, after work even at night they text each other...he sees how good, smart and hardworking she is... how could he not miss all that right?...she is already under his skin ;)

I would really like if, apart of helping JR in stalker case, that prosecutor couple  hangs out with our OTP as real friend couple...YS needs some female friend

Thank you @Yongzura!

Lee Dong Wook Goes In For A Kiss With Yoo In Na On “Touch Your Heart”

Feb 28, 2019
by K. Lew

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na may share their first kiss on “Touch Your Heart.”

Previously, Kwon Jung Rok (played by Lee Dong Wook) confessed to Oh Jin Shim (played by Yoo In Na) saying, “I’m someone who takes things slow, so I may be slower than you want. But I will approach you step by step, at my speed. Slowly for a long time. I like you a lot, Oh Jin Shim.”

In newly released photos, the two enjoy a nighttime date. Lee Dong Wook slowly approaches her, gently holds her face, and goes in for a kiss.

Lee-Dong-Wook-Yoo-In-Na-4.jpg

In the teaser for the next episode, Kwon Jung Rok gets heated as his co-workers fawn over Oh Jin Shim. She asks him adorably, “Are you jealous?” He shyly shares, “I want to be the one who makes you laugh, Oh Jin Shim.” When Oh Jin Shim asks him, “Can I kiss you right now?” he gets visibly flustered.

“Touch Your Heart” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Soompi

Hello! I just finished watching ep. 7 and I'm just like dying dolphin watching their cuteness oh my geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so cuuuuuteeeeeeeeee >.<

I'm betting on episode 7-8 for the kiss but I guess somehow the kiss will be interrupted then it will be on next episode (9-10) and I will lose T___T I hope my guess is wrong!! @triplem @staygold

(but then I will still have to change my dp in sake of @abnoch bet -_- aish.. But soon, for this one, is better!!!! So we will have a chance to move to another kiss level lol. I'm betting so hard tonight with him) 

13 minutes ago, lingkoo said:

:love: ...i knew he is handsome...but i realize it again and again...and again :blush:

...and he's a good kisser...go JR today gooooooooo :wub:

3 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

:love: ...i knew he is handsome...but i realize it again and again...and again :blush:

IKR???!! Can we appreciate THOSE moments of him when he was writing the letter and get confused so his hair turned messy WHOAAAAAAA (I will save it in gifs later, I should!!!):love:

34 minutes ago, bairama said:

I'm betting on episode 7-8 for the kiss but I guess somehow the kiss will be interrupted then it will be on next episode (9-10) and I will lose T___T I hope my guess is wrong!!

I already picked my losing display pics anticipating tonight's kiss scene!! :sweatingbullets: But I am hoping that they leave it as a cliff hanger for next week! :naughty: I need to win somehow!

3 minutes ago, staygold said:

I already picked my losing display pics anticipating tonight's kiss scene!! :sweatingbullets: But I am hoping that they leave it as a cliff hanger for next week! :naughty: I need to win somehow!

Kiss need to be today , I prepared my winning speech :joy:

22 hours ago, anfluffy said:

Really wandering if Lee dong wook and Yoo in na are not close in real life, because when they hug in this episode their head is not close. 

Also in Goblin in the last episode their farewell hug in the bridge there is a gap between them.

I guess that "not so close" hug was requested by the PD.

JR is a person who always hides his feelings (LDW said this in an interview). 

And JR just told JS he's a slow person, wouldn't it be strange if he suddenly hug her so tightly? So i think this hug fits his character and their situation at that moment.

p.s. I watched the 50-minute kakaotalk event (interview) of this drama. I am not a shipper of them, but I can feel that the two people are good colleagues feeling so comfortable with each other.

Who is reaaaaaady to squeal for tonight’s episode? 

30 minutes before airing....

Please dramagod..let the kiss be today. And let that be a surprising kiss from the man who seems to be sooo bad in dating (yet i appreciate his determination to learn #dating101 sincerely to please his dear girlfriend :D )

Ps: i don’t mind the way SW always makes an analogy with trials in order for JW to understand how to date a woman correctly :tounge_xd:

:wub:

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am ready to live-cap tonight!! Anticipating the long-awaited kiss :D so I can finally change my pic.

Change pic? No...i think we have to keep it till the end of a drama :o:sweatingbullets:...though mine is not bad even if it's sad :P

20 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Who is reaaaaaady to squeal for tonight’s episode? 

30 minutes before airing....

Oh god , let time go fast , I need to stop daydream about them & watch actually episode :tounge_xd:

@cenching I need to see doctor , right now I daydream they were snuggling on the sofa ( one in office ) JS’s talking about all the fun they gonna be doing , KJ  is rolling his eyes but actually rather happy with SW’s ideas . :joy:

Archived