Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

6 hours ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

"4 Things To Look Forward To As “Touch Your Heart” Enters Its Second Act"

Judging from one of the four things that we look forward, this means the angsty part probably will be when JR finally knows the truth behind JS being secretary for 3 months. 

I hope that the angsty part will be after their relationship has progressed from "liking to loving each other" ...Wonder how is he gonna react? please  let it be quick angsty part.. don't separate them like 1 year later and then reconcile at the last moment  :( 

I was wondering about this to after reading that. But I can´t imagine him getting pissed over this. Maybe surprised over the reason for her being there. but he do know that she is there just for 3 month so he know half of the truth (remember that because of this he did not want to help her first). Also she have showed how hard she work, and learned how true to herself she is. So I think they gonna talk about it like they always do. I think the biggest treat is the stalker and that gonna test them as a couple. I bet he gonna belive her innocence, but I still think it gonna be hard for out girl as her past gonna come up again... 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cestbon said:

:blush::wub::D look forward.

:blush::blush:

AGBNielsen rating for E7 is 4.802.  YAY, it is the highest score for TYH team!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

1 tvN 수미네반찬<본> 5.546
2 tvN 수목드라마(진심이닿다<본>) 4.80

Hope more people will support.

Source

I had to ask ... What is 5.546%? Is that the rating as well or peak rating? Thank you

Edited by triplem
Pls do not quote images ( including IG) . Thanks
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, lynnys13 said:

had to ask ... What is 5.546

I am not exactly sure. Cooking show? Every wednesday. Here is link.

https://namu.wiki/w/수미네 반찬

Therefore, TYH is in second position.

TYH is getting better in story ... i think rating will go up and could stay in position  1.

Keeping my fingers crossed for TYH team.:wub:

• Like 7

I so love the episode last night..

The rival actress was totally hilarious! And I love both hugs too. I love the drunk confession scene and I love the letter writing scene... I guess I love everything about the episode last night lol

Anyways here's  the complete ratings last night

Nationwide:  4.386

Seoul:              4.802

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, sal2 said:

I was wondering about this to after reading that. But I can´t imagine him getting pissed over this. Maybe surprised over the reason for her being there. but he do know that she is there just for 3 month so he know half of the truth (remember that because of this he did not want to help her first). Also she have showed how hard she work, and learned how true to herself she is. So I think they gonna talk about it like they always do. I think the biggest treat is the stalker and that gonna test them as a couple. I bet he gonna belive her innocence, but I still think it gonna be hard for out girl as her past gonna come up again... 

So agree... Considering how logical is JR that wouldn't be a problem... But maybe after JS go back to filming...  JR will be missing her or jealous when there is a intimate scene between her and her co-star ... That can create problems... 

I'm more concern on how the chaebol will create a problem between JR and JS .... Hopefully not another drugs :astonished:  surprisingly ...JR quite easy to get jealous 

I do like se won a lot... He seems so calm and mature in his action and clever too.. hopefully he can help JR with his problems later 

• Like 11

I caught myself grinning and smiling alone in the public unconsciously since this morning....:sweat_smile: The after effects of these episode is very potent. So @Lawyerh@Ameera Ali, the insanity plea will work....

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

18 minutes ago, lynnys13 said:

@Cestbon Thank you for the information... i thought it is the peak rating of TYH or something haha ... I wish it is 5.5% ... :tounge_xd:

So far,  TYH peaked on its second episode with 5.629% and got the lowest ratings on Valentine's day with 4.236% 

• Like 9

I feel that the chebol will threaten JS if she will continue to have relationship with JR, maybe he will say that he has the power to destroy him that will lead to JS breaking up with JR:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 9
  • Insightful 2

59 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Anyways here's  the complete ratings last night

Nationwide:  4.386

Seoul:              4.802

Thanks for pointing out. My bad! I forgotten to switch option from Seoul to nationwide.

46 minutes ago, lhynne said:

So far,  TYH peaked on its second episode with 5.629% and got the lowest ratings on Valentine's day with 4.236% 

Yes, thats Seoul. Hope more n more will watch in Seoul n pushes up nationwide rating :D

Decided to extract from AGBNielsen site.. nationwide reading... highest was in episode 1!!

E1 weds

One tvN The tree drama (The heart reaches <Bon>)

E2 thurs

E3 weds

E4 thurs

2 tvN The tree drama (The heart reaches <Bon>)

E5 weds

E6 thurs

One tvN The tree drama (The heart reaches <Bon>) 3.949

E7 weds

2 tvN The tree drama (The heart reaches <Bon>) 4.386

Weds rating is always higher than thurs??? Hope E8 today will be break the trend.

We are at mid point of drama, lets hope next half, the nationwide rating will go beyond 8, 9, 10%. :blush:  

1 hour ago, lynnys13 said:

I wish it is 5.5% ... :tounge_xd:

Sorry, i made a mistake with it. I hope it will go up too :blush:

There is rebroadcast for e7 at 1840KST. Hope it will help to generate more interest for E8 tonight.

109129_217602_4714.jpg

Edited by Cestbon
Rebroadcast schedule
  • Like 5
  • Love 4

22 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Hi everyone

It's been a while since I'm active in posting at Soompi. Usually I just lurked around :rolleyes:. This season I found 2 fave dramas and they are Touch Your Heart and Romance is a Bonus Book. Watching the main leads, Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na, as main couple in this drama, made me aware why so many fans wanted to see them as the main couple after Goblin. Their chemistry is great.

Just checking if  my gang is here or not ~~~  @bebebisous33 @Ahpheng @Mau_Cherry @Kasmic @Hana Budiman @onnififi @plappi @Sarang21 @evie7 @moodypie @nonski @maplekist 

hello-red-crab-emoticon.gif Hello chingu, LDW and YIN have my attention too. I swear it feels like I wait all week for Wednesday to come.   

@bebebisous33 I agree with you SW does need to get more into this story and it looks like he will now that we got our Lets date Confession. JR really needs his expertise since he is just so clueless.  

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

How come there are like three versions of the promo for the next episode? I'm not complaining but I just saw that the friends going to meet her lol 

• Like 9

Ahemmmmmm , this is it ....:love:..I’m squealing ...

Spoiler

Ehhh they better not be trolling us :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 2

[Touch Your Heart] Ep 7 spoilers, Yoo In Na ♥ Lee Dong Wook

touch.png

Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Yoo In Na  Lee Dong Wook, begin dating "Tomorrow's the first day" 

1. [+991,-12]
I'm watching this drama as a sequel to the Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na couple who reincarnated in Goblin. 

2. [+516,-31]
I've lost count how many times I've smiled during the whole hour watching Yoo In Na. 

3. [+300,-14]
It's crazy. They are so cute. 

4. [+297,-20]
I think the two will date for real. 

5. [+84,-8]
So what if it's childish? This is better than makjangs. 

6. [+82,-7]
Ah, am I hooked? 

7. [+59,-9]
I kept smiling while watching... This is so cute... 

8. [+53,-7]
Wow, it's been a long time since a romcom that made me feel good. It feels like the leads are competing with each other on who is cuter. 

9. [+41,-3]
This drama is so fun. Lee Dong Wook-nim is so cool... 

heart.png
Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Yoo In Na confesses to Lee Dong Wook while drunk.. "I like you" 

1. [+134,-7]
Yoo In Na-nim is just so lovely. 

2. [+59,-10]
Yoo In Na is really good at acting. 

3. [+42,-5]
Yoo In Na's like a manhwa character. "Lawyer-nim, you're really a bad person." ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+28,-2]
The actors taking up Yoo Yeo Reum and the prosecutor roles are really bad at acting. It's good if that couple doesn't appear. It feels like their story is draggy. 

5. [+14,-5]
At first, I found it predictable, but this drama seems charismatic the more it goes on. Yoo In Na is really lovely so I'm enjoying this. 

6. [+8,-4]
I'm going to stop watching this
.. It's boring and childish.. <-- loveless ppl these days lollaugh.png 

7. [+5,-1]
Those cheesy lines are lovely... 

cr

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 5

What a sweet sugary episode.... :wub: (me doing the OJS swinging head and shoulder side by side action)

The first 10 minutes got my tummy aching from laughing at OJS imagination... then KJR writing that so very formal confession letter, ROTFLOLOL....

O gosh, I haven't laughed and grinned so much watching an episode of kdrama for a long time... :lol:

The actual confession was so simple and sweet, just like both of them.

I'm so happy to see the level of mutual understanding they have for each other, although OJS sometimes doubting the feelings a little bit... but KJR is a fast learner!! and a man of action too!! The hug at the end is just oh so heartwarming goose-bumps inducing :wub: So sweeeeeeet :heart:

Most importantly, we're finally going to get the first kiss!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

I will repeat what I said in another thread....TYH is a drama where pillow is needed while watching....To use it to covers our faces when the sweetness got overwhelming, to bites on it when we are anticipating something sweet, to hits when the anticipated sweetness comes true and to muffles our cries and squeals of giddiness so people/neighbors won’t call 911.... :love:

Tonight episode needs more pillows.....#GoesPillowShopping....

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, lynnys13 said:

I thought JS is the one that kiss JR ... Why JR hands placed on her cheek instead? 2nd kiss???? :wub:

I hope she gives him a peak, then he's going in for a second kiss. 

Please please kiss. I don't want to put Mama boy on my profile pic. Lol. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

5 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I hope she gives him a peak, then he's going in for a second kiss. 

Please please kiss. I don't want to put Mama boy on my profile pic. Lol. :lol:

"Once is not enoughhhh!!!!"JR :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2