[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, staygold said:

What!!!! That kiss was not worthy of LDW-YIA!!! What is the PD doing!? :confounded: Maybe he should have watched his last drama before he visualized and edited this one.

Absolutely agreed!!! Very novice kiss!!! But better than nothing.....:joy:

Ok I just came back from watching that last scene in you tube...... my gosh I forgot how to breath! I’m kicking my bed sooo hard because I feel I’m going to explode with excitement because of one damn kiss!!! 

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

What!!!! That kiss was not worthy of LDW-YIA!!! What is the PD doing!? :confounded: Maybe he should have watched his last drama before he visualized and edited this one.

Should he waited for next week to edit it  perfectly 

:mrgreen:

@triplem we wait or put salt  in their open wound now 

5 minutes ago, staygold said:

What!!!! That kiss was not worthy of LDW-YIA!!! What is the PD doing!? :confounded:

It's just a warm up kiss.... We shall later get many more to squeal on.... ;)

Hey, for a first-timer and rigid KJR who draft a super formal confession letter, that's a pretty good kiss from him, I think... :lol:

Agree, The PDnim wanted to adjust how inexperienced both characters were in relationship, including kissing scenes. 

So i think when they progress we could see the increase of kisses level too :D 

or perhaps more? HAHAHAHAHAHA MY PERVERT MIND SAYS WE’LL GET MORE since its only ep 8

how am i supposed to wait for next week now that i see the preview that JR is changing to be a real romantic lover (even JS realises on that preview “who are you? You are not Kwon-attorney..  “) 

but now it’s confirmed that next week (i bet it is ep 10) about the showdown between JR n The chaebol.

and i think the chaebol is played by Jay trax from SM entertainment. 

Or am i wrong?

@turtlegirl @triplem @ktcjdrama Y’all doing god’s work. Thank you so much for  recapping!! I was squealing the whole time while reading everything. And also dying :joy: I can’t wait to watch when subs are out.

@jeonghyang and thank you for providing the gifs!!!! I died at the holding hands and kissing scenes :love: jelly JR is so cute too in gif form loooool. 

I think the kiss was good for first timers Ehehehe. BUT GUYS JUST IMAGINE. We are only half way through the drama....so the kisses can only improve from here :love: if we get a W3SK-esque bed scene, somebody needs to be my power of attorney because I surely will be on life support by then :yum:

Hard sub for preview ep 9

KJR: Jin Shim-ssi? Jin Shim-a? Jin Shim-a. (JR is practicing the way he calls YS from formal way to informal way (because they are getting closer))
CEO: IF you (YS) resign from our company, I don't know whether Lawyer Kwon would be upset or not
OYS: I have something that I haven't told you yet
Man: Where did you say LKJ come from?
KJR: From now on, Oh Jin Shim-ssi problem is my problem

Congratulations for everyone who guess the first kiss at episode 8 :heart:

The thing is we all know from Goblin that they can kiss properly but thats not Lee Hyuk and Sunny , it's Yoon Seo and Jung Rok .Both of them never had a relationship , most of their new found  relationship is portrayed that way to parallel two teenagers in love . It wouldn't match their characters to have a "steamy" first kiss . let the +++ arrive and soon as they dwell in the angst that is coming ,they will have ( i hope ) a desperate deep kiss.

I actually hoped mama's boy would fall first but at least he defended her right ....he is not that deep in vanity after all. Also YR honey the secretary still applies oitment for the burn. The receptionist probably knows all the office secrets by now from JR?YS to the office manager/mama secretary . 

Archived