Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

At home, JS drinking a bottle of wine by herself. Uh oh we know where this is leading lol. Scene from preview she's on the phone with him being all frustrated. Oh crap she just told him I like you! Lol JS. Lol she sat on her bear and it said I love you while she's drunkenly confessing. JR is kind of sitting in his office stone faced. JS going between upset and happy and upset again. She hangs up. JR leaves his office and takes a beer from SW's hand. He's making a lawyeresque statement to SW. Only understand him saying the word for boyfriend. SW is stoically speaking to him. They are still saying the word for boyfriend. Maybe discussing how to be a good boyfriend? They seem like 2 clueless men pretending to know how to date lol. JR seems, dumbfounded. He goes back to his office. Starts texting JS. Stops. Starts again. Stops. Starts. Stops. SW comes in and shows him a finger heart. Think JR realizes about what happened earlier. He finally sends a text but JS is passed out. The background music is really cute btw.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

At home, JS drinking a bottle of wine by herself. Uh oh we know where this is leading lol. Scene from preview she's on the phone with him being all frustrated. Oh crap she just told him I like you! Lol JS. Lol she sat on her bear and it said I love you while she's drunkenly confessing. JR is kind of sitting in his office stone faced. JS going between upset and happy and upset again. She hangs up. JR leaves his office and takes a beer from SW's hand. He's making a lawyeresque statement to SW. Only understand him saying the word for boyfriend. SW is stoically speaking to him. They are still saying the word for boyfriend. Maybe discussing how to be a good boyfriend? They seem like 2 clueless men pretending to know how to date lol. JR seems, dumbfounded. He goes back to his office. Starts texting JS. Stops. Starts again. Stops. Starts. Stops. SW comes in and shows him a finger heart. Think JR realizes about what happened earlier. He finally sends a text but JS is passed out. The background music is really cute btw.

Hg6ORA0.gif

Spoiler

d5zIRqP.gif

8DywfEG.gif

qFUcQhH.gif

Spoiler

Szxo08v.gif

UggFofD.gif

Spoiler

eAejlBI.gif

LuAXpri.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

JR bought a postcard with hearts :wub:...but its's so not like him :D

:lol:...when he caught her at a store and ran after her :lol:...they r so funny...i understand her that she feels bad but how could she think he'll let her be ;)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Awwww she ran and hugged him from behind after reading his card. So sweeeeett!!! They agreed to start dating. Since there are quite alot of eps left, im sure something is gonna happen.

• Like 7
  • Love 5

JS wakes up on her couch and her bear. She's remembering it all. She's horrified. Manager comes in. Think she's like, what have I done. 

JR arrives at office. Ready to confront JS. CEO comes in and mentions YS/JS maybe how she's not coming in today. Everyone in office talking about her. CEO seems suspicious of JR. Is teasing him. JR walks off. 

Now he's looking at JS empty desk kind of sad. Think he tried calling her but no response. Goes to his office. Pulls her file. Now is searching her favorite things. Or well he's watching an interview with her. Think she's with the host at a chicken feet restaurant. JR making a mental note. He seems a bit exasperated by her interview. 

CEO of entertainment co shows up at her house, talks to manager for a min. JS is in bed. She doesn't wanna get up. CEO says something that shocks them both and makes JS sit up in her bed. JS is not happy. She yells at him and hits him with pillow and storms out.

JR is at a store looking for a card. Aww he picks one with pink hearts. He's at a restaurant writing in the card to JS.  Aww he's trying. Oh it wasn't really a card but stationary. He's pulling his hair in frustration. Dang he looks so hot with messy hair. 

Cut to YR at prosecution office reading about last week's trial. She seems sick. Her juniors invite her to eat lunch but she declines.

In the cafeteria, SW goes up and asks them where YR is. They tell him she's stressed.

JS out in disguise at chicken feet restaurant. The cashier knows her but says be quiet. Hehe JR walks in. Recognizes her. She bolts lol. He runs after and grabs her. 

They go to a park and sit down to talk. Think he's asking why you didn't come to work. Think he says he misses her. He takes out his cute love letter and hands it to her. Think he says he watched her interview. She happily opens the note to read it. JR is embarrassed and leaves. Awww she ran up and gave him a back hug. They both smile real big aww it's cute. JR drives her home. She's admiring her love note. Think they're talking about next step. JR asks her on a date cuuute. She's all giggly and he's smiley. Cutie lovebirds. 

• Like 6
  • Love 6

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Cut to YR at prosecution office reading about last week's trial. She seems sick. Her juniors invite her to eat lunch but she declines.

In the cafeteria, SW goes up and asks them where YR is. They tell him she's stressed.

JS out in disguise at chicken feet restaurant. The cashier knows her but says be quiet. Hehe JR walks in. Recognizes her. She bolts lol. He runs after and grabs her. 

They go to a park and sit down to talk. Think he's asking why you didn't come to work. Think he says he misses her. He takes out his cute love letter and hands it to her. Think he says he watched her interview. She happily opens the note to read it. JR is embarrassed and leaves. Awww she ran up and gave him a back hug. They both smile real big aww it's cute. JR drives her home. She's admiring her love note. Think they're talking about next step. JR asks her on a date cuuute. She's all giggly and he's smiley. Cutie lovebirds. 

aMSgYwR.gif

Spoiler

4dTH67i.gif

Cs4krCm.gif

ArvdO0e.gif

Spoiler

UvaEzro.gif

trjpPLu.gif

Spoiler

nYSbvLo.gif

oyTNyjn.gif

Spoiler

xEr5XsB.gif

1I9L6eS.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

YR just got scolded by her boss. Her stomach hurts and she looks pale. Her richard simmons colleague walks up and is gloating and just straight being an richard simmons. He even points his finger in her face. I'd take that finger and break it.

JR walks up to courthouse and runs into YR on the steps. He asks if she's ok. Uh oh she collapsed. Goes to hospital. Doc says it's stress. JR calls SW but he's in a meeting and doesn't pick up. JS is getting ready for their date. JR calls says he has to cancel cuz YR collapsed and he has to stay with her. But wait SW is there at the hospital now. Where did JR go? I'm a bit confused. YR and SW leave hospital. SW scolding her I guess for taking on too much by herself. YR crying. But where did JR go? Oops sorry I just wanna know about the date. SW hugs YR while she sobs. 

JS is sitting in bed. No date. Waiting for JR. Finally gets a call from him. He's driving. Think he is asking her out right now. No wait guess not. Nevermind. They seem to have nice convo though. Maybe they rescheduled their date.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

anyone see or hear about the kiss put alert so I know - I’m stuck in work :tears::tears:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, Iam Fanning said:

Looks like the kiss will be this week. :D:D

YEah...but i wonder will be the one we r waiting  for or from second  couple :D

EDIT: btw...i felt sorry when lady prosecutor cried ...at least she let the guy to comfort her

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Just now, turtlegirl said:

YR just got scolded by her boss. Her stomach hurts and she looks pale. Her richard simmons colleague walks up and is gloating and just straight being an richard simmons. He even points his finger in her face. I'd take that finger and break it.

JR walks up to courthouse and runs into YR on the steps. He asks if she's ok. Uh oh she collapsed. Goes to hospital. Doc says it's stress. JR calls SW but he's in a meeting and doesn't pick up. JS is getting ready for their date. JR calls says he has to cancel cuz YR collapsed and he has to stay with her. But wait SW is there at the hospital now. Where did JR go? I'm a bit confused. YR and SW leave hospital. SW scolding her I guess for taking on too much by herself. YR crying. But where did JR go? Oops sorry I just wanna know about the date. SW hugs YR while she sobs. 

JS is sitting in bed. No date. Waiting for JR. Finally gets a call from him. He's driving. Think he is asking her out right now. No wait guess not. Nevermind. They seem to have nice convo though. Maybe they rescheduled their date.

RQaavGj.gif

Spoiler

jB96IUH.gif

ehS62xY.gif

Spoiler

oYmnoUQ.gif

LaQRthc.gif

Spoiler

ZnZYBhW.gif

kH6ky2T.gif

Spoiler

l3ZHHKL.gif

pQWRmId.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Next day, boss meeting with JS and JR. Dunno what theyre discussing. JR says something to shock them. They leave and boss calls his cousin the CEO of her company. They are having a suspicious conversation. Wonder what they're scheming.

JS goes into break room and meets subway auntie. Think she asks how it went with the dude she liked.  JS seems say something that gives subway auntie renewed hope. She's going on and on about something. Can't really tell anything that she's saying though. They are bonding over men somehow lol. 

Commercial.

With time left looks like tomorrow will be the MT outing. This should be fun. 

Back.

JR sees JS going to talk to mama's boy. He gives her a schedule not sure what for. She points something out on the schedule. Hrmmm. Wish I knew what they were discussing. 

JS having a flash back to a drama set. Cameo by the girl from WWWSK. She's an actress and she's acting ridiculous lol. Love her. Back to real time. JS going off to mama's boy. Mama's boy doing impressions making JS laugh. He's so proud of himself. JS leaves his office and there's the actress from her flashbacks. She runs in JR office and hides behind him hehe. Oh the actress went to meet mama's boy. Ah ha. Mama's boy has to act fake impressed. She runs out of office for something and meets JS at the elevator. Totally recognizes her. Pulls off her shades and scarf to expose her. Says what are you doing here. She's acting all dramatical. JS holding her head high though. Now she's checking JS disguise and being all rude. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

KXPTrB6.gif

Spoiler

jnZmV9C.gif

kWnogeu.gif

Spoiler

2cy47r9.gif

WVXDKc4.gif

Spoiler

fFxsGQX.gif

cltc5SC.gif

Spoiler

hcJzrjk.gif

NxNP1CT.gif

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

. She runs in JR office and hides behind him hehe. Oh the actress went to meet mama's boy. Ah ha. Mama's boy has to act fake impressed. She runs out of office for something and meets JS at the elevator. Totally recognizes her. Pulls off her shades and scarf to expose her. Says what are you doing here. She's acting all dramatical. JS holding her head high though. Now she's checking JS disguise and being all rude. 

Xh65Lim.gif

Spoiler

hcym9O4.gif

y0ICtIy.gif

rNHjk3X.gif

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

arghhh my stream died just after Jin Shim says she likes him and he grabbed her arm T_T.... omg im watching in korean but im all giddy and smiling myself cant stand the cuteness!! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1