[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, mirror56sakura said:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000373460

그룹 공원소녀(GWSN)의 메인보컬 서령, 레나가 데뷔 후 두 번째 OST 도전에 나선다.

26일 소속사 키위미디어그룹은 “공원소녀의 메인보컬 서령과 레나가 참여한 tvN 수목드라마 ‘진심이 닿다’ OST Part.4 ‘마음을 담아 (Be your star)’ 음원이 오는 28일 오후 6시 공개된다”고 밝혔다.

Ost part 4 by GWSN Lena "Be Your Star" will be release on 28th 6pm kst~ yay the song from the end of the 2nd episode where Jim Shim fall asleep :wub:

Yes!! I was looking forward to news on this OST. :D

4 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Hi everyone

It's been a while since I'm active in posting at Soompi. Usually I just lurked around :rolleyes:. This season I found 2 fave dramas and they are Touch Your Heart and Romance is a Bonus Book. Watching the main leads, Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na, as main couple in this drama, made me aware why so many fans wanted to see them as the main couple after Goblin. Their chemistry is great.

Just checking if  my gang is here or not ~~~  @bebebisous33 @Ahpheng @Mau_Cherry @Kasmic @Hana Budiman @onnififi @plappi @Sarang21 @evie7 @moodypie @nonski @maplekist 

Of course im here, dear ))) how could i miss YIN and LDW together ))) even translate it on Russian.

@alekaonu Yes, Chingu  I am watching this drama too. 

By the way, it seems that OSJ will have different "dates" with our clueless lawyer KJR: the observatory, then the MT where they meet alone, then the picture @triplem posted. 

I really hope that SW meets OYS soon... like in the episode 8 f. ex. Because as long as SW has no real connection to the actress, SW's character feels a little disconnected to the main story.

Sooo...next group is preparing to win or loose right? ;) ...can't wait to see...kiss i mean, not some new pic ;)

That rich stalker guy really has nerves and thinks he's untouchable ...haking a lawyer's phone?...can't wait JR finds out :naughty:

Yaaay time to touch our hearts!

Repeat end of last week. JRs phone rings and interrupts it. JS is happy though. 

JS in bed gets a text from JR. Seems real happy about it but I think she's misunderstanding the text.

JS comes into the office soo happy. Flowers are there. She's all giddy about it. Takes the note out that is stuck in the flowers. She's reading it all romantically, holding it to her heart.....she's reading on....question marks. They are definitely not a romantic gesture but I'm not sure what the deal is with them. I'm sorry I couldn't understand. Not from stalker tho nor CEO I don't think...

Everyone is in a meeting together. Lol what is going on. Ok so JR stood up to give a presentation and on the big screen popped up JS' face and JR started arguing like a lawyer and JS reached out her hands saying yes I'm guilty arrest me. Everyone like huh and on the screen was really a client. She had to make up a reason for her outburst. Lol guess she's feeling guilty about lying to him about her reason for being there ?

Finger heart scene. He was really just cleaning glass. JS is being really sulky with him and leaves the office really sulky hehe. JR just being clueless. 

At home, JS drinking a bottle of wine by herself. Uh oh we know where this is leading lol. Scene from preview she's on the phone with him being all frustrated. Oh crap she just told him I like you! Lol JS. Lol she sat on her bear and it said I love you while she's drunkenly confessing. JR is kind of sitting in his office stone faced. JS going between upset and happy and upset again. She hangs up. JR leaves his office and takes a beer from SW's hand. He's making a lawyeresque statement to SW. Only understand him saying the word for boyfriend. SW is stoically speaking to him. They are still saying the word for boyfriend. Maybe discussing how to be a good boyfriend? They seem like 2 clueless men pretending to know how to date lol. JR seems, dumbfounded. He goes back to his office. Starts texting JS. Stops. Starts again. Stops. Starts. Stops. SW comes in and shows him a finger heart. Think JR realizes about what happened earlier. He finally sends a text but JS is passed out. The background music is really cute btw.

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

At home, JS drinking a bottle of wine by herself. Uh oh we know where this is leading lol. Scene from preview she's on the phone with him being all frustrated. Oh crap she just told him I like you! Lol JS. Lol she sat on her bear and it said I love you while she's drunkenly confessing. JR is kind of sitting in his office stone faced. JS going between upset and happy and upset again. She hangs up. JR leaves his office and takes a beer from SW's hand. He's making a lawyeresque statement to SW. Only understand him saying the word for boyfriend. SW is stoically speaking to him. They are still saying the word for boyfriend. Maybe discussing how to be a good boyfriend? They seem like 2 clueless men pretending to know how to date lol. JR seems, dumbfounded. He goes back to his office. Starts texting JS. Stops. Starts again. Stops. Starts. Stops. SW comes in and shows him a finger heart. Think JR realizes about what happened earlier. He finally sends a text but JS is passed out. The background music is really cute btw.

Hg6ORA0.gif

Spoiler

d5zIRqP.gif

8DywfEG.gif

qFUcQhH.gif

Spoiler

Szxo08v.gif

UggFofD.gif

Spoiler

eAejlBI.gif

LuAXpri.gif

JS wakes up on her couch and her bear. She's remembering it all. She's horrified. Manager comes in. Think she's like, what have I done. 

JR arrives at office. Ready to confront JS. CEO comes in and mentions YS/JS maybe how she's not coming in today. Everyone in office talking about her. CEO seems suspicious of JR. Is teasing him. JR walks off. 

Now he's looking at JS empty desk kind of sad. Think he tried calling her but no response. Goes to his office. Pulls her file. Now is searching her favorite things. Or well he's watching an interview with her. Think she's with the host at a chicken feet restaurant. JR making a mental note. He seems a bit exasperated by her interview. 

CEO of entertainment co shows up at her house, talks to manager for a min. JS is in bed. She doesn't wanna get up. CEO says something that shocks them both and makes JS sit up in her bed. JS is not happy. She yells at him and hits him with pillow and storms out.

JR is at a store looking for a card. Aww he picks one with pink hearts. He's at a restaurant writing in the card to JS.  Aww he's trying. Oh it wasn't really a card but stationary. He's pulling his hair in frustration. Dang he looks so hot with messy hair. 

Cut to YR at prosecution office reading about last week's trial. She seems sick. Her juniors invite her to eat lunch but she declines.

In the cafeteria, SW goes up and asks them where YR is. They tell him she's stressed.

JS out in disguise at chicken feet restaurant. The cashier knows her but says be quiet. Hehe JR walks in. Recognizes her. She bolts lol. He runs after and grabs her. 

They go to a park and sit down to talk. Think he's asking why you didn't come to work. Think he says he misses her. He takes out his cute love letter and hands it to her. Think he says he watched her interview. She happily opens the note to read it. JR is embarrassed and leaves. Awww she ran up and gave him a back hug. They both smile real big aww it's cute. JR drives her home. She's admiring her love note. Think they're talking about next step. JR asks her on a date cuuute. She's all giggly and he's smiley. Cutie lovebirds. 

Archived