Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

@lianee Now THIS would be the real bromance of this drama!  CUTIES :kiss_wink:

Don't care so much for KJR and the roommate *sorry not sorry

...much prefer KJR and the cutiepie who stalks him everyday to the elevator :yum:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Spoiler

@triplem no need to hit TvN with tomatoes :mrgreen: , If the information @Far^away shared last week the instagram account above right & the kiss happen in a party :tounge_xd:

42E46C9A-E1E7-4279-AF92-77B0F78BA14E.gif

Usually I could be blind with how awesome The CEO I miss signals  ,but in spoiler clearly I see award , light & celebration mood that equals in my book a cheap party , but party. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

19 minutes ago, Iam Fanning said:

So where should i place my bet? 

Actually that is my dilemma, I’m torn between 8 and 9, but everyone is positive that kiss will happen this week, so I just keep my fingers cross 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

I’m not sure if this has been discussed earlier, 

but arent you guys curious about why our dearest always firm CEO  mentioned about the case five years ago which makes JR finally gave up on his refusal for JS to be his secretary? 

And secondly, i think on ep 6, CEO yeon also mentioned about how he would want to surpass the park law firm ( cmiaw..) and if they didn’t  win the imyoonhee case he would surely be burdened by loads of debts...

Idk, i think 5 years ago JR had a backstory  with this park firm that CEO Yeon wanted to surpass . Possibly JR was fired from that firm due to a case? :( ..was at his lowest , and voila..CEO yeon turned out to be the fairy God father that accepted him to be one of his employees and played a role in boosting JR’s confidence  :D ,making him a star attorney..

Edited by Yeojachingudeul
  • Like 14
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

I’m not sure if this has been discussed earlier, 

but arent you guys curious about why our dearest always firm CEO  mentioned about the case five years ago which makes JR finally gave up on his refusal for JS to be his secretary? 

And secondly, i think on ep 6, CEO yeon also mentioned about how he would want to surpass the park law firm ( cmiaw..) and if they didn’t  win the imyoonhee case he would surely be burdened by loads of debts...

Idk, i think 5 years ago JR had a backstory  with this park firm that CEO Yeon wanted to surpass . Possibly JR was fired from that firm due to a case? :( ..was at his lowest , and voila..CEO yeon turned out to be the fairy God father that accepted him to be one of his employees and played a role in boosting JR’s confidence  :D ,making him a star attorney..

No one has ever mentioned your theory before. I do think, it is possible that the incident from 5 years ago is related to the law firm Jang & Park. We know that KJR became a lawyer because he wanted to be on someone's side. Maybe back then, when he worked for that law firm, he should have done something which contradicted his own convictions hence he refused. In return, he was fired. The law firm might have even tried to ensure that he couldn't find any job as lawyer, until KJR met the CEO of ALWAYS.

• Like 12
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Maybe back then, when he worked for that law firm, he should have done something which contradicted his own convictions hence he refused. In return, he was fired. The law firm might have even tried to ensure that he couldn't find any job as lawyer, until KJR met the CEO of ALWAYS.

Yess !! this one might be a huge possibility! as we all know, JR is a man of law  who clearly doesn't want to do dirty work even if he gets a huge reward for doing that

Based on the hint that CEO Yeon said that he wanted to surpass Park and Jang firm, I also think they are a big name in Korea. 

Now that I think about it, I remember on ep 4 SW mentioned about attorney Choi Yoon Su who got 5million dollars as a contingency fee for becoming attorney of the conglomerates..including the stalker chaebol who trapped JS in that drug scandal a few years ago. 

it'll be interesting if this attorney who would do all means to save his clients, works in Jang and Park firm...

• Like 13

Knowing that JR did not actually confess to JS, it looks like he DID NOT send her flowers. My money is on her agency. And since JR is also 'slowly moving' is it possible he isn't making her finger hearts through the office window like we thought?

I hate that he didn't actually confess in eps. 6, but I am happy that they are treating this as a natural progression. JR ill come to realize his love for JS, and that will make it all the more beautiful. #fighting 

Edited by thehappiesthapa
  • Like 10

5 minutes ago, thehappiesthapa said:

Knowing that JR did not actually confess to JS, it looks like he DID NOT send her flowers. My money is on her agency. And since JR is also 'slowly moving' is it possible he isn't making her finger hearts through the office window like we thought?

I hate that he didn't actually confess in eps. 6, but I am happy that they are treating this as a natural progression. JR ill come to realize his love for JS, and that will make it all the more beautiful. #fighting 

I hope the flowers is not from the stalker :sweatingbullets: I think JS mistakenly thinking that the flower is from JR. On the preview I thought I saw JS upset wearing the same outfit when she received flowers.... Anyway Wed please come faster... I always watch TYH live stream although didn't understand a single word they said :D... Well except 'oppa' :D

• Like 10

2 hours ago, lynnys13 said:

I hope the flowers is not from the stalker :sweatingbullets: I think JS mistakenly thinking that the flower is from JR. On the preview I thought I saw JS upset wearing the same outfit when she received flowers.... Anyway Wed please come faster... I always watch TYH live stream although didn't understand a single word they said :D... Well except 'oppa' :D

Maybe it's about the right time for the stalker to appear. Since the relationship between JR and JS is getting better, her stalker might not be able to sit still anymore and start to make a move.

Both JR and housemate might work together too (later) in regards of the stalker's case. Not necessarily a collaboration but in a way sharing information. (Well, this is just my personal thought that comes once in a while B))

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Gosh these two being so adorable off screen too. This might belong in shipper thread more but I'm posting it here. 

Amazingyooinna, you are on here somewhere right? Thanks for posting it on you IG. Their cuteness makes my night :) btw I hope I do this spoiler tag thing correctly. If it comes out a mess, just go to amazingyooinna Insta for the videos :)

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Finished 6 episodes in 1 day and keep repeating some episodes....:joy: Gosh!!! She likes him a lot, isn't she?? Me too!! :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

The bouquet could be a dream too... just like in the episode 4, where she imagined how he would teach her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

The bouquet could be a dream too... just like in the episode 4, where she imagined how he would teach her.

Hahaha too many romantic dream :tounge_xd: but none come true hahahha

• LOL 8

49 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I hope it's not a dream. I hope it's after the whole retreat thingy and they get together and he gives it to her. 

But I'm probably just imagining, too. Lol. :lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

For the love of chicken feet :lol: . More OTP moments we can look forward to 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1306370wpp/lee-dong-wook-unexpectedly-catches-yoo-in-na-as-she-sneaks-around-in-touch-your-heart

Yoo In Na can’t get away from Lee Dong Wook in “Touch Your Heart.”

“Touch Your Heart” is about the romance between top actress Oh Jin Shim (played by Yoo In Na) and the successful, perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (played by Lee Dong Wook).

In the released photos, Yoo In Na disguises herself in a hoodie, mask, and glasses as she sneaks her way into a chicken feet restaurant. She does her best to place her order, and furtively avoids Lee Dong Wook’s questioning gaze to hide her identity. When Kwon Jung Rok grabs her by the hood of her sweater, she freezes with her eyes wide in shock.

Yoo-In-Na-Lee-Dong-Wook-1.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2