Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!             @abnoch @agnesselvira @Alice Mendoza @alleram95 @alindahaw @Ameera Ali @Anh Nguyen Roff @angiecrosby @angelangie @annura25 @A

Finally ~ He SMILES ... there's a silver lining!     We'll just have to brace ourselves ... The End is near to come...     @Mydzblue0421 @lu09  @wolfie26 @mathildaf

Hold on tight and bite her lips! Eat it as much as you can.  I can't see that damn tongue... It's on SHY mode!      * on -pervy mode *  When bein' HORNY hits you ... Can't re

Posted Images

OMO! Hwang Bora is a cameo!! LOL! :lol: She was hilarious is WWWSK! 

I hope the kiss is tomorrow, so I don't have to put the mama boy's pic as my profile pic. Lol. Crossing fingers that the kiss is tomorrow. I hope they don't troll us and have KJR step back when OYS goes in to kiss him.

 

Thanks @jeonghyang and @turtlegirl for recaps and gifs.

Today's episode is soo cute. Cannot wait for subs. :wub:

  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

"4 Things To Look Forward To As “Touch Your Heart” Enters Its Second Act"

 

Judging from one of the four things that we look forward, this means the angsty part probably will be when JR finally knows the truth behind JS being secretary for 3 months. 

I hope that the angsty part will be after their relationship has progressed from "liking to loving each other" ...Wonder how is he gonna react? please  let it be quick angsty part.. don't separate them like 1 year later and then reconcile at the last moment  :( 

 

 

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, lynnys13 said:

Last night rating was 4.4 % 

 

Very nice increase from last week's episode! I had a feeling it will go over 4% again after Empress finale aired last week! 

 

Let's hope tomorrow it rises even higher with the kiss promo!!! :) 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 6 is soooo heart warming!!! I can't stop myself from giggling over the two and especially YS's drunk-confession. I love every scene of JR being his-lawyer-side when he thinks about their relationship and the fact that he said all those things at their date. *hearteyes*

 

HE SAID I LIKE YOU A LOOOOOOTTT FINALLY.

tumblr_pnliv5z7YF1w99clso5_r1_540.giftumblr_pnliv5z7YF1w99clso7_r1_540.gif

 

in real life, I don't really like an overly mama's boy but lawyer Choi is precious:lol: even his silly robot performance makes me laugh.

 

HUUUGE shout out to SW for being a very attentive friend to JR and YS's "I love you" bear. 

  • Like 11
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

:blush::wub::D look forward.

 

 

:blush::blush:

AGBNielsen rating for E7 is 4.802.  

 

1 tvN 수미네반찬<본> 5.546
2 tvN 수목드라마(진심이닿다<본>) 4.80

 

Hope more people will support.

Source

Edit: sorry... i have forgotten to switch from "seoul" to "nationwide " rating.

 

Here is the correct one for agbnielsen...

 

Nationwide

One tvN Sumine side dish <Bon> 5.018
2 tvN The tree drama (The heart reaches <Bon>)

4.386

 

 

 

Seoul

One tvN Sumine side dish <Bon> 5.546
2 tvN The tree drama (The heart reaches <Bon>) 4.802

 

 

Hope more people will support team!! 

 

Edited by Cestbon
Corrected rating
  • Like 3
  • Love 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

"4 Things To Look Forward To As “Touch Your Heart” Enters Its Second Act"

 

Judging from one of the four things that we look forward, this means the angsty part probably will be when JR finally knows the truth behind JS being secretary for 3 months. 

I hope that the angsty part will be after their relationship has progressed from "liking to loving each other" ...Wonder how is he gonna react? please  let it be quick angsty part.. don't separate them like 1 year later and then reconcile at the last moment  :( 

 

 

 

I was wondering about this to after reading that. But I can´t imagine him getting pissed over this. Maybe surprised over the reason for her being there. but he do know that she is there just for 3 month so he know half of the truth (remember that because of this he did not want to help her first). Also she have showed how hard she work, and learned how true to herself she is. So I think they gonna talk about it like they always do. I think the biggest treat is the stalker and that gonna test them as a couple. I bet he gonna belive her innocence, but I still think it gonna be hard for out girl as her past gonna come up again... 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cestbon said:

:blush::wub::D look forward.

 

 

:blush::blush:

AGBNielsen rating for E7 is 4.802.  YAY, it is the highest score for TYH team!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

 

1 tvN 수미네반찬<본> 5.546
2 tvN 수목드라마(진심이닿다<본>) 4.80

 

Hope more people will support.

Source

 

I had to ask ... What is 5.546%? Is that the rating as well or peak rating? Thank you

Edited by triplem
Pls do not quote images ( including IG) . Thanks
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lynnys13 said:

had to ask ... What is 5.546

I am not exactly sure. Cooking show? Every wednesday. Here is link.

https://namu.wiki/w/수미네 반찬

 

Therefore, TYH is in second position.

 

TYH is getting better in story ... i think rating will go up and could stay in position  1.

Keeping my fingers crossed for TYH team.:wub:

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I so love the episode last night..

 

The rival actress was totally hilarious! And I love both hugs too. I love the drunk confession scene and I love the letter writing scene... I guess I love everything about the episode last night lol

 

Anyways here's  the complete ratings last night

 

Nationwide:  4.386

Seoul:              4.802

 

 

 

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, sal2 said:

 

I was wondering about this to after reading that. But I can´t imagine him getting pissed over this. Maybe surprised over the reason for her being there. but he do know that she is there just for 3 month so he know half of the truth (remember that because of this he did not want to help her first). Also she have showed how hard she work, and learned how true to herself she is. So I think they gonna talk about it like they always do. I think the biggest treat is the stalker and that gonna test them as a couple. I bet he gonna belive her innocence, but I still think it gonna be hard for out girl as her past gonna come up again... 

So agree... Considering how logical is JR that wouldn't be a problem... But maybe after JS go back to filming...  JR will be missing her or jealous when there is a intimate scene between her and her co-star ... That can create problems... 

I'm more concern on how the chaebol will create a problem between JR and JS .... Hopefully not another drugs :astonished:  surprisingly ...JR quite easy to get jealous 

 

I do like se won a lot... He seems so calm and mature in his action and clever too.. hopefully he can help JR with his problems later 

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, lynnys13 said:

@Cestbon Thank you for the information... i thought it is the peak rating of TYH or something haha ... I wish it is 5.5% ... :tounge_xd:

 

So far,  TYH peaked on its second episode with 5.629% and got the lowest ratings on Valentine's day with 4.236% 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel that the chebol will threaten JS if she will continue to have relationship with JR, maybe he will say that he has the power to destroy him that will lead to JS breaking up with JR:bawling:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 8
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...