Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Previews shows they might kiss tomorrow but then we might be cheated.... XD

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

JS is going off about the woman on the car ride home with JR. Maybe JR knows about the drama role now hmmm. Whatever JR says seems to upset JS. Maybe he's defending the other woman. Lol not sure. The background music is funny again. 

JR pulls up to JS' place. She sulks out of the car. 

JR at home. Thinking about canceling their date. Thinking about whatever he said at work. He's talking to himself. JS at home in bed. Looking at her phone. Instead her doorbell rings. It's JR aww. He wants to take her on the date now. She runs down. She happy. 

He takes her to the observatory. He's explaining it to her. Cuuute. She's very impressed. They go to the telescope and she sees a shooting star. He's apologizing for canceling their last date I think. They stand there and talk and share a cute sweet hug and think he firmly says I like you JS. Sweeties!! Need kiss ASAP. 

Preview. New people hitting on JS.  JR missing all the opportunities during the MT heh aww. Then JS asking about a kiss and standing on her toes to plant one on his lips hehe. 

Good episode!!

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

Hug was nice :wub:...but i wish they had their heads closer to touch each other

Anyway...seems she'll kiss him tomm...i think i said it will be her the brave one :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

" JS is going off about the woman on the car ride home with JR. Maybe JR knows about the drama role now hmmm. Whatever JR says seems to upset JS. Maybe he's defending the other woman. Lol not sure. The background music is funny again. 

JR pulls up to JS' place. She sulks out of the car. 

JR at home. Thinking about canceling their date. Thinking about whatever he said at work. He's talking to himself. JS at home in bed. Looking at her phone. Instead her doorbell rings. It's JR aww. He wants to take her on the date now. She runs down. She happy. "

mwesyzJ.gif

Spoiler

C1dPY3L.gif

k9cXFLD.gif

NCQqLWY.gif

Spoiler

xH5zP3M.gif

J0TKhNh.gif

HJhIaRm.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

OMG .. I'm totally smiling, laughing & feeling giddy reading and watching the screen grabs. So exciting. Can't wait to see ep 7. Thank you for uploading chingu!! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

oh whenever there's kiss preview it normally doesnt happen, there must be some distraction. ok looks like im gonna lose my bet for a kiss this week lol not complaning i like to have something to look forward to lol

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'M SO LUCKY I REACHED THE LAST PART AHHHHHHHHHHHH FINALLY THEY HAVE CONFESS OMGGGGGGGGG

AND THE TEASER, WE WILL GONNA GET A KISS! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THE FIRST KISS IS ON THEIR MT WAAAAAAAAAAA

I;M LEGIT HAVING GOOSEBUMPS RN STILL AT SHOCK CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!

P.S. STREAM ON NAVER GUYSSSSSS

P.S. 2 - THEY STILL HAVEN'T PROMOTED IT? oh ok it was just uploaded hhahaha

P.S. 3 - its time for the kiss tom urghh but i suspect the stalker will know it XD

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

1 minute ago, turtlegirl said:

He takes her to the observatory. He's explaining it to her. Cuuute. She's very impressed. They go to the telescope and she sees a shooting star. He's apologizing for canceling their last date I think. They stand there and talk and share a cute sweet hug and think he firmly says I like you JS. Sweeties!! Need kiss ASAP. 

q0DH1wD.gif

Spoiler

OJlBW2r.gif

OwSn3RX.gif

c082usQ.gif

Spoiler

GpzgrdB.gif

yPMEKxP.gif

mKI2xiR.gif

Spoiler

Ouchbpk.gif

- The End -

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cindy Tjioe said:

oh whenever there's kiss preview it normally doesnt happen, there must be some distraction. ok looks like im gonna lose my bet for a kiss this week lol not complaning i like to have something to look forward to lol

Or maybe it's a cheat for us but at the end of ep 8 they'll kiss!!

Thanks to all the recappers!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Yay!!! The relationship is going next level. I’m gonna win my kiss bet tom:Drrow

There was a kiss ..

:mrgreen: ...a non-OTP kiss ..,

but this is giving me hope ..,.i’m melting 

Spoiler

They are so sweet . Love them 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Hug was nice :wub:...but i wish they had their heads closer to touch each other

Anyway...seems she'll kiss him tomm...i think i said it will be her the brave one :wub:

you're right about the head part haha

oh i love the background music when they're talking on the observatory towards the confession

so we sort of see JS confessed in person first, she cant be the one who'll start the kiss again? I want JR to initiate it this time XD 

seriously cant stop smiling lol my heart probably skipped a beat again watching the gif lol giddy giddy 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

I think the MT kiss will get distracted haha but next we will have JR initiated the next kiss... :wub: I love the back hug their chemistry is on another level .... Now I can't sleep :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, lynnys13 said:

I think the MT kiss will get distracted haha but next we will have JR initiated the next kiss... :wub: I love the back hug their chemistry is on another level .... Now I can't sleep :blush:

Me too. I think the kiss on the preview will be distracted, then we will have the real kiss as a ep. 8 cliffhanger or in ep. 9. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I hv been watching all the cuts . Can’t help smiling like an idiot myself 

preview.  He’s gonna be so jealous at all the attention she’s getting & she asked for a kiss 

Edit - this is a much longer & better preview 

( @bebebisous33 JR introduces her to SW) 

and watch the end - she’s going for it 

Omg , JR’s dagger eyes at all those men ...:joy:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

I hv been watching all the cuts . Can’t help smiling like an idiot myself 

preview.  He’s gonna be so jealous at all the attention she’s getting & she asked for a kiss 

Edit - this is a much longer & better preview 

( @bebebisous33 JR introduces her to SW) 

and watch the end - she’s going for it ) 

Can't wait for the english sub. :D

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 6
  • Love 3

Hard sub for preview ep 8

Short preview

Man: Because there will be many competitors who wants to work with OYS, you better do a good job
KJR: Go back to work
OYS: Perhaps, are you jealous?
KJR: I wish I could be the only one who make Oh Jin Shim-ssi laugh
OYS: Can I give you a quick kiss now?
KJR: Eh? Now?

Longer preview (thanks @triplem for the twitter link)

Man: Because there will be many competitors who wants to work with OYS, you better do a good job
KJR: Go back to work
OYS: Perhaps, are you jealous?
KJR: It's not happening at all
SW : Don't you know how popular Oh Yoon Seo is.. You are lucky enough to know her
CYH: As expected, she is a goddess
CEO: I will accompany you

CEO: What kind of man that Yoon Seo-ssi likes? I know Laywer Kwon isn't her type
KJR: I wish I could be the only one who make Oh Jin Shim-ssi laugh
OYS: Laywer Kwon, can I give you a quick kiss now?
KJR: Eh? Now?

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 8

I'm gonna develop cavities while watching this drama. How freaking cute are they? I'm so ready to lose the bet bet tomorrow lol. I feel like the kiss will happen tomorrow. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I am waiting for VIU uploaded this ep completely  :blush:

ohhhhh I like the way he confesses his feelings. A Love Letter  :love: old school type and very romantic. I want a love letter too :bawling: 

I hope it will be a very cute kiss scene :kiss_wink: in the drive theater ^_* well this is just my wish xixixixixi Can’t wait for the surprise :heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4