[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

9 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Sorry guys, my delulu mind thinking here but I'm assuming the wedding scene was the last scene they shot with the rest of the casts? Judging from the way everyone was hugging after that ?I know scenes are never shot in order and i bet that pizza scene was his LAST scene with PMY? And he cried then? So which means he was emotional because he had to say goodbye to PMY..

The last day for WWWSK indoor scene was on Tuesday (including wedding scene I thought) and outdoor scene was on Wednesday CMIIW. Perhaps PMY & PSJ 'pizza scene' was the last scene.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, strymeek said:

Sorry guys, my delulu mind thinking here but I'm assuming the wedding scene was the last scene they shot with the rest of the casts? Judging from the way everyone was hugging after that ?I know scenes are never shot in order and i bet that pizza scene was his LAST scene with PMY? And he cried then? So which means he was emotional because he had to say goodbye PMY..

I think the pizza scene is the last scene for the whole drama so maybe he actually cried.

Can't help but notice the difference between the hug of him and MY and that of him and Go Ah ra above. With Go Ara, it's just a light hug between colleagues and she let him off quickly while he hugged MY so tightly. They way they kept lifting their foot in sync shows how much more affectionate their embrace is. Seems like he didn't want to let go of her.

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Can't help but notice the difference between the hug of him and MY and that of him and Go Ah ra above. With Go Ara, it's just a light hug between colleagues and she let him off quickly while he hugged MY so tightly. They way they kept lifting their foot in sync shows how much more affectionate their embrace is. Seems like he didn't want to let go of her.

Yes very noticeable. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

I think the pizza scene is the last scene for the whole drama so maybe he actually cried.

Adding more fuel into our Ship :) 

Here is the bTS of FFMY last day

Starts from 0:20 to 0:45 (This video is from KJWs agency so the focus was more on her)

Spoiler

Edit: I have been hoping for PSJ to finally find a woman he loves and have been watching all his videos and BTS for 2-3 years now :P All his interviews in the last 6-12 months and his BTS shows that he really liked a girl in secret but I never imagined it was PMY. I did see the AAA and was upset that no one was talking to him :P Little did I know that his lady love was sitting right across him and he did not need to talk to anyone :)

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

13 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

That hugging scene was the last scene in Hwarang, and so all he did was giving Go Ara a pat. Here he hugged MY really tightly. It does look to me like he doesn't want to let her go, and TVN bloody cut the scene.

We need to buy Director Cuts now :(( Damn TVN 

• Like 8

NEW is OUT!

http://www.hankookilbo.com/v/f570712e27a648689f6a8476ce77715d

i.aspx?Guid=4217ece8d9fa4001b4abf82e707e

박민영은 상대역 박서준(31)과의 열애설은 “아쉬운 부분”이라며 눈물을 훔쳤다. “인터넷에 퍼진 짜깁기 사진 등에 항변하고 싶지만 해명할 필요가 없었어요. (열애설은 사실이) 아니니까요. 요즘 함께 출연했던 배우들이 인터뷰를 하던데 열애설로 가려지니까 미안해지더라고요. 언제든 연애나 결혼을 하게 되면 (소문이 나기 전) 말씀 드릴게요.”

this part is about PSJ based on google translate. :joy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MsMinnieFran said:

Sigh....I keep saying this. The agencies representing PMY and PSJ have already denied. So unless PMY brain is suddenly hijacked, I wouldn't expect a different answer from her.

How I wish I could develop a special software to hijack her brain lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, seratward01 said:

The rough translation said PMY and her spouse PSJ.. Is is true? omoo

Just English translation. Partner for project. 

I could only take it from Google translation, but I think she only denied the IG photos. Nothing else. Hmmm, what does the last sentence mean? Something to do with "married"?

1 minute ago, Hannah Banana said:

Was reading the article on Naver through google translate and looking at the comments and then got this message "This article was deleted at the request of the press." Did this happen to anyone else? 

Hmmm it has been deleted?????????????????????????????

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Wow, I think PMY's interview mentioned as for the dating rumour she's not going to explain, she aplogised  but if she's marrying she will inform the news:w00t:

nice one by PMY.

P/S:

I've tried to access the link. It is not there. OMG deleted. Why??

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

THIS IS WHAT MR. GOOGLE SAID:

Park Min-young has stolen tears, saying, "I am sorry for my part" with my partner, Park Seo-joon (31). "I would like to challenge the photos on the internet, but I did not have to explain. It's not true. I interviewed the actors who appeared together these days and I was sorry because I was going to go to the movie. Whenever you get married or romance (before the rumor), I will tell you.  

I asked my Korean student to translate.. he said: 

"This one is saying if there is any news of them marrying is real then they will let the people know"

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Wow, I think PMY's interview mentioned as for the dating rumour she's not going to explain, she aplogised  but if she's marrying she will inform the news:w00t:

Oh my gosh she's so brave.

• Like 7