[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

They haven’t done denying the dating rumor and a wedding rumor has already come out :phew: 

But who knows :tounge_xd:Nothing can surprise me anymore after SongSong’s wedding announcement. 

Not that I believe it but it’s funny that how this has escalated so fast after all the effort to deny LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

6 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Yes he was right ..... we did get a wedding one month after but it is in the drama waaaaahhhhh.  Min Young ah..... this is worse than your first rollercoaster ride.  How come this particular reporter got interviewed by 800 other reporters while the couple themselves were only interviewed by a few.  Didn't know there are so many reporters in Korea....no wonder gossips spread so fast. 

:joy: I'm dying. This done killt me

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

6 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Yeah, the way the media is focusing on PPC seems oddly suspicious. 

Like they are trying to divert the people's attention to something else. 

Even PSJ said that he knew they would be dating rumors but not this fast. 

If anyone saw Pinocchio, you would know that sometimes the media uses small news to cover up much bigger news that they dont want people to know about.... Just speculating here.... that is all. Dont take it seriously  

LMAO, I recall reading some comments on Naver about how this entire ordeal is probably a cover-up for a bigger scandal (they even specified what said scandal entailed, but I don't remember the exact details). 

Image result for pinocchio lee jong suk gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Yes he was right ..... we did get a wedding one month after but it is in the drama waaaaahhhhh.  Min Young ah..... this is worse than your first rollercoaster ride.  How come this particular reporter got interviewed by 800 other reporters while the couple themselves were only interviewed by a few.  Didn't know there are so many reporters in Korea....no wonder gossips spread so fast. 

LOL.... Gossip is a killer!!!! 

It may have started out as 8 reporters but by the time the guy wrote the article, had it edited, proofread and published on the site it became 800 reporters.... every step of the way, they kept adding 200 reporters :P :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

39 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I bet when this news hit the United States another phrase will be added....and they are now expecting their first child.  Lol I hope our country's economy can grow at this rate :glasses:

Professors of journalism.....look at the mess your students are doing...Goodness.... where on earth are they getting their news???? from fiction writers????

maybe they all inspired by webtoon a life after marriage :joy::joy:

20 minutes ago, haelan said:

By the time PMY’s interview comes out, other Korean media outlets will have announced not only their wedding, but the birth of their second child as well :w00t:

their baby name must be taeyang :sweat_smile: so webtoon:joy::sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I don't know why you guys laugh at the reporter of TF. If you guys can read Korean news, you will know why the rummor come out so quickly and why they give more and more attention to PP. Cause they knew something. Channel A order TF, they will be recieved the pic when it come out.

• Like 3

THANK YOU TVN FOR BLESSING US (in the midst of all this mess)!!!

Edit:

Spoiler

Is anyone alive after watching that BTS? That ending made me SQUEAL. I said I was sleepy earlier but now I’m wide awake at 2 AM :sweatingbullets:  I’m glad we got a glimpse of the bts from the wedding scene, they’re so adorable! 

I know TVN didn’t post the bts with any other intent than to feed the fans of the DRAMA, but I know that some will take this differently (ex: “why would they post this right in the middle of where everything is happening?”). I hope things won’t be taken too far yet again, but I’m preparing myself because it’s bound to happen. 

I’m happy they posted the bts but sad at the same time :tears: It made me feel like the drama was still airing

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

48 minutes ago, Sum Babe said:

I don't know why you guys laugh at the reporter of TF. If you guys can read Korean news, you will know why the rummor come out so quickly and why they give more and more attention to PP. Cause they knew something. Channel A order TF, they will be recieved the pic when it come out.

We don't have to read the Korean news version.... just the fact that 800 reporters interviewed 1 reporter is logical enough for anyone to calculate how fast this rumor will spread......faster than the California Wildfire

• Like 4

arghhhh i love how they swayed when they hugggg in the bts :wub::D

Edit: did you guys noticed that one crew guy wearing black shirt was about to approach them but as soon as he saw ppc hugging he was like ooookayyyyy back off let they enjoy their moment :joy: (orrrr it was just my delulu)

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

23 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Yeah, the way the media is focusing on PPC seems oddly suspicious. 

Like they are trying to divert the people's attention to something else. 

Even PSJ said that he knew they would be dating rumors but not this fast. 

If anyone saw Pinocchio, you would know that sometimes the media uses small news to cover up much bigger news that they dont want people to know about.... Just speculating here.... that is all. Dont take it seriously  

I don't think so, since the bigger issue in korean problably is about politic, murdered, suicide. 

Why are dating rumor can cover up those thing. Is it wrong to be dating with someone? Everyone in korea whould dating someone.

Korean media just want to dig their privacy like what happen to lee byung hyun case, rain and for SSC dating rumor its almost 1 year they're getting attention so many times about dating rumor , i think it's because song jong ki that time getting his popularities increased during DOTS. I think it's the same to PSJ, since his popularities getting incread during this drama. That's why Korean Media focus on it.  

I hope even if it's true, PSJ or PMY can stay calm and confort this problem.. :D:D

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

That HUG at the end!!! :wub:

Though PMY was wondering if she should hug him or not, PSJ was like "F*#& it, I am hugging you :) "

Poor Baby was crying :( 

After a long hard works and it draws an end. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pikachu92 said:

I don't think so, since the bigger issue in korean problably is about politic, murdered, suicide. 

Why are dating rumor can cover up those thing. Is it wrong to be dating with someone? Everyone in korea whould dating someone.

Korean media just want to dig their privacy like what happen to lee byung hyun case, rain and for SSC dating rumor its almost 1 year they're getting attention so many times about dating rumor , i think it's because song jong ki that time getting his popularities increased during DOTS. I think it's the same to PSJ, since his popularities getting incread during this drama. That's why Korean Media focus on it.  

I hope even if it's true, PSJ or PMY can stay calm and confort this problem.. :D:D

there's nothing wrong with the dating concept in korea be it commoners' or celebrities', though it's still called a scandal if the latter involved.

but releasing the dating news of these celebrated people in order to cover up the hideous scandals within korean government is deemed as "normal". correct me if i'm wrong but i think the spotlight was resorted to songsong last year was the effort to avert public's eyes that have been pointed toward park geun hye. 

and if you reason about these particular people become the subject due to their rising popularities, yes that's still true.

• Like 1

AHHH MY HEART IS ALIVE AND WELL! Thank you TVN for releasing that last bit of the BTS amidst of all the chaos! That hug was precious in every sense of the word! It felt so much like an assurance and gratefulness from the both of them, for each other (for us too!!!) It was such a natural gesture, so heartfelt that I could feel it through my screen. It was beautiful! The swaying got me weak! And did you all see how he just perfectly wrapped his arms around her, so tightly??? I am incoherent. Done deal. I’m not leaving this ship. B)

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

That hug is bound to be controversial in the next few hours, but I just can’t help but feel emotional because you can see how much mutual respect they have for each other as costars with their interactions, and most especially with that hug. It was a tough, but enjoyable couple of months.

And not that PSJ’s interview didn’t justify the hard work they’ve gone through enough yesterday, but this particular bts (as well as the others, but this one in particular because of the timing) really helps clinch his point. I hope antis/media can take this release with a grain of salt and think about this in a broader perspective. And PSJ appears to have teared up, right? They really worked hard for this drama, and I hope the whole “scandal” can quietly die down so that they can get the appreciation they deserve. Their drama would not have topped its weekly slot and became buzz-worthy every single week if they didn’t work hard for it, and it really shows. I can’t wait for the DVD to come out!

Edit: I can finally sleep now with a peace of mind :wub: Thanks TVN (and an advanced congrats to our soon 200 pages!)

• Like 9