[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 hours ago, minmangfan said:

{snipped}

On the other hand, the hug that PSJ gave to PMY felt more intimate to me, because it appeared like it was a very tight hug -- and around the waist, mind you (seems to me like he likes her tiny waist because his hands always seem to find its way there) -- also with a light pat at PMY's back that to me felt like an assurance that they will both be fine.

Yep, at 2:21 of this scene, look at where his left hand was before it dropped to the bench/seat. 

It's probably just a way to make it easier for him to drop his hand when he passes out, but still...:love:

• Like 9

;)Does anyone notice that when he was hugging her during the last bts he kind of swayed from side to side. Not sure if it’s cuz he’s losing his balance or doing it intentionally because they are that close and he felt that comfortable around her:kiss_wink:

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, sputri19 said:

;)Does anyone notice that when he was hugging her during the last bts he kind of swayed from side to side. Not sure if it’s cuz he’s losing his balance or doing it intentionally because they are that close and he felt that comfortable around her

He wasn’t losing balance. We all know that how we hugged someone who we’re very close with and love dearly. And you can also see MY mirrored what he did there.

Just wanna put this photo here before going to sleep cuz they look so gorgeous together. Love the way MY leaned on him and tilted her face towards him. With this man, I do hope she has her first wedding on screen and also her last wedding off-screen :kiss_wink:  

Sfhbun.png

• Like 21

A writer in Nate made an article based on media IG posts summary of PMY interview and highlighted PMY cried. Still some comments refused to believed her said it is obvious in their body language. But comments were good and milder compared to PSJ. He got the brunt of the KNetz bashing. What a gentleman.

• Like 11

I could seem strange and i don't know why i feel in this way:(.... but I have a feeling that there's a precise motive to explain why  the interviews of pmy have not been released yet...I hope it's only a feeling dictated by the impatience:rolleyes:...but I find an evident difference of times among the release of the interviews of psj and pmy:sweatingbullets:...i don't know guys probably it's just me that i'm doing too much mental trips :joy:

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, lotxsoul said:

I could seem strange and i don't know why i feel in this way:(.... but I have a feeling that there's a precise motive to explain why  the interviews of pmy have not been released yet...I hope it's only a feeling dictated by the impatience:rolleyes:...but I find an evident difference of times among the release of the interviews of psj and pmy:sweatingbullets:...i don't know guys probably it's just me that i'm doing too much mental trips :joy:

I had waited the whole day. . . saw only the Headline but then it was deleted later on. We will be patiently waiting till tomorrow.

Good night everyone!

• Like 1

Our babies are no. 1 Top Korean Celebrities Among International K-Drama Fans For July 2018 on “Viki Top Celeb,” 

The stars of the hit tvN drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” are once again doing well on the chart!

Park Seo Joon ranks No. 1 among male actors, and it’s the first time ever that Lee Jong Suk has not been in first place. Park Seo Joon starred in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” as Lee Young Joon, and he’s also acted in dramas including “Fight My Way,” “Hwarang,” and “Kill Me Heal Me.

His co-star Park Min Young is also at No. 1, remaining in the top spot among female actors after making her debut in first place on the June chart. Park Min Young showed a new side of herself in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” as it was her first romantic comedy, following roles in dramas such as “City Hunter,” “Healer,” “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” and many more.

https://www.viki.com/videos/1136174v 

• Like 9

Yup...THAT HUG!  WOW!  That's exactly how I hug someone I like and who I feel  super close to.  You sway to emphasize the special bond feeling and hold tight for that body to body contact because that person means a lot to you.. 

That hug said volumes about the PSJ & PMY relationship.  Patting each other on the back was so sweet too...more from her because I also think like the rest of you that by that time he was tearing up....we saw that when they parted.  She knew it immediately without speaking...we'll never know if he said something to her but she knew what to do to comfort him.  

I just love this couple!  I really believe their mutual admiration society developed so beautifully during filming will translate into a great future for them.  I've watched PMY for so long hoping she would find the right guy and I hope PSJ is IT!   She was absolutely glowing at the interviews and jewelry event....just beautiful.  

Must be...my hope...because for once she has PSJ there to protect them...to get through this together.  No denials about how they feel about each other...no just friends vibe in their interviews.  More of a wait and see attitude which is how it should be when they themselves don't know if there's a future for their relationship.   They are both mature enough to know that the hype that comes with acting in romantic scenes can make you get carried away so they probably want to step back and give their mutual attraction to each other time to nurture on its own....away from the cameras,,,....away from the emotional rollercoaster of their blockbuster RomCom…...away from their rabid fans....(Us not included...lol).

So I'm content to wait.  Because they need time.  I'm just glad they left the door open for us to dream a little longer.

• Like 16

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

A writer in Nate made an article based on media IG posts summary of PMY interview and highlighted PMY cried. Still some comments refused to believed her said it is obvious in their body language. But comments were good and milder compared to PSJ. He got the brunt of the KNetz bashing. What a gentleman.

Does anyone know what the top Naver comments about PSJ and PMY’s most interviews current are saying? Nate is generally full of salty, judgmental netizens and their comments are almost always much more negative than Naver’s more sensible comments. Also like someone said they represent korean public sentiment much more accurately.

I don’t usually care that much about netizen reaction outside of pure curiousity but I’ve been a fan of both these actors for years and I’m starting to get worried about the public turning on them. If they are dating, I hope people are sensible enough to understand that they had their reasons.

Personally I don’t think they are dating but IMO, it’s obvious PSJ is interested. Honestly though, I think almost any single human attracted to women would be trying to start something with PMY haha. Also, maybe they went on a few dates or hung out in the past (entertainment industry is a very small world) and things fizzled out but maybe some interest got rekindled after acting in this drama. Now that people have gone overboard, they are probably be keeping their distance and laying low no matter what type of relationship they have. This too shall pass.

• Like 4

@polydadmiac Since we are talking about hugs...it's more like this

The Strong Hug

exy3ZJ5.jpgIf a man hugs you firmly and gently strokes your back, you have everything you need: someone that both protects and cherishes you. He is committed and wants a long-term relationship that includes the whole nine yards. If that’s what you want to, then you’re in luck.

Source: https://hackspirit.com/9-types-hugs-reveal-relationship-really-like/

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Netizens are probably the most bi-polar group of people on the planet. I swear they wake up every morning, take their crazy pills, turn on their computers and see what kind of havoc they can wreak. 

For example there was a general consensus one week ago that "No, They shouldn't come out and say they are dating" or "If they are really dating, I'd be okay with it, but its best for their careers to just stay quiet" Next thing you know they're getting all fussy about PSJ clarifying all the "evidence" so they are giving him grief about supposedly "lying" but truthfully what is it to them, is it going to make their life any better if they were right. I don't know for me  I could care less what the truth is because thats in the past. Also who gives a flying F how they want to handle things, obviously they are handling it the way they want to and kudos to them clarifying what needed to be clarified regardless if some of the netizens aren't happy with his response. 

It's hilarious that the so-called "haters" think that because they aren't admitting to it that when they do come out they will lose their fanbase because of it. BUDDY your 1000+ up votes does not even come close to the 6.599 M followers that will be beside him.  His loyal fans will still watch his films/dramas, buy whatever thing that he promotes. Seriously all of this is way too exaggerated and honestly everything shall pass, netizens are really not that influential when it comes to things like this because NO ONE can REFUTE anything he says for there is no legitimate proof. 

My grandparents are probably the wisest people I know because they always remind me that "People who care so much about others where they are consumed with hate and jealously are just a bunch of miserable souls that don't deserve the time of day"

• Like 17

Well let them hate till they drop dead. We should pity them for having such kind of a heart....all things will come to pass, what is important is their loyal fanbase. That's why PMY was so happy after her Stonehenge fansigning event...she immediately expressed her gratitude and happiness in IG after.

And for all we know these Knetz posting hatred didn't even get to buy any of the products these actors are endorsing or even watched most of their dramas....in short they only want to inflate their ego trying to get as many likes as possible. We have to get used to them.

P.S. maybe they are waiting for PMY to be out of the country before they release the article ....as requested by his super loving and protective VP. Just my delulu though

• Like 14

My first feeling when seeing SJ tearing up in the BTS is he was emotional because this was the end, the last scene. Hopefully it was also the start of something new, but that something new hasn't yet have the chance to develop because of the rumours. 

I came across the below on Twitter. Maybe PMY's agency contacted Sports DongA/MBC/SBS with potential legal actions, so now the news reporters wanted to review what they wrote before releasing the interview articles later. Such a lame way to get audience's attention with some IG collages; in my country this is illegal (no TV stations dare to put dating rumours on TV). I hope both of them will have some much needed privacy; they deserve better than this.

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2018/08/enter-talk-park-minyoung-cried-while.html

There’s an interview of Park Minyoung that got released just now
She said how everyone believed that she was dating Park Seojun but that it wasn’t true…
I hope that people stay quiet now
 download.jsp?FileID=46513454
“Park Minyoung said that it was “regrettable” when mentioning her co-star Park Seojun (31) regarding their dating rumors and shed some tears. “I wanted to sue those edited pictures and other rumors on the Internet but there was no use for me to clarify, since I know (the truth about the dating rumors). Nowadays, when I do interviews with other actors, the interview is overshadowed by the dating rumors so I feel sorry. If ever I end up being in a relationship or getting married, I will let you know (before the rumors break out).”
  • Like 3
  • Sad 9

@lovely_skham Yet another intuitive post that had me nodding my head throughout. Knets, specifically, are the most bipolar of the bipolar and yet Korean society continues to give them the power. No wonder K-entertainment is so cutthroat causing so much depression and than suicide.  Of course, no artists is who he/she is without their fan base. But truly, who is their "real" fanbase?  Not the ones who are bashing him, calling him a "liar", requiring him to want to show his old plane tickets.  Truly, he should not even have to go to the extent of justifying his actions.     I spent the entire night reading all of PSJs interview articles and I feel so sad for him.  I can sense his annoyance in the "if me & Bieber had the same shoes, does that mean we are dating?"  Trying to remain professional while adding in a touch of annoyance like, "leave me alone".  My grandparents will also say "misery needs company" and I feel that's exactly what some of these netizens are about.  15 CFs!! Yasss boy! Make that money and then go get your girl!  Just because you're the hottest stuff in Korea right now, that shouldn't stop you from your own goals of marriage and love. 

Anywho's, I am happy to be a part of this forum as we seem to be the only rationalized shippers out there.  I still love to partake in the IG stalking but my only evidence is that : Body language NEVER lies. 

• Like 11