Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】


Recommended Posts

FYI: Soompi is one of the most accurate news portals but sites like ALLKPOP and Koreaboo have a tendency to not translate properly. I am not sure just how experienced their translators are because I feel its really lacking. There has been instances where ALLKPOP has been called out for mistranslating which leads to big missunderstandings which many of the Korean speaking commenters will have to clearly explain how it should be. It happens way way more than it really should. I feel its just pure laziness coming from the writers from ALLKPOP. As for Koreaboo, there source of the translation came from Sports Chosun and that article has already translated and the way you see it on Koreaboo is also poorly done, alot of it has to do with the choice of words and the context of his answers are done in a not so formal way. From all the articles I read on Naver, NONE address the actual denial statement but he acknowledges the rumor and how much of a burden it actually was and whether he sees a romantic relationship with PMY. Which we have discussed already what his answer was. 

 

*If you haven't heard of the website name, absolutely do not trust anything it says, just close the window otherwise you may get a headache. So stay away!

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • zashi23

    2039

  • quietobserver

    1656

  • twoparkcouple

    1510

  • Matilda_Anne

    1370

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

 Guys tell your family to be extra careful....there is a widespread epidemic now called delulu short for delusion and initial report confirms that those worst hit are ParkPark Couple Shippers

 

The Love virus has hit various Asian countries the latest of which is Taiwan

  • Like 1
  • LOL 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, saved2K said:

 Guys tell your family to be extra careful....there is a widespread epidemic now called delulu short for delusion and initial report confirms that those worst hit are ParkPark Couple Shippers

Oh.. I've been sitting here in front of my laptop waiting for PMY's interview since I woke up ... and at the same time reading this and that here in SOOMPI and this thread.... You made me all LOL. 

People all around the world are all but excited to hear the details about them... and their delulu fans in this thread are somewhat excited yet nervous of what might MY say.

LOL

 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet when this news hit the United States another phrase will be added....and they are now expecting their first child.  Lol I hope our country's economy can grow at this rate :glasses:

 

Professors of journalism.....look at the mess your students are doing...Goodness.... where on earth are they getting their news???? from fiction writers????

  • Like 1
  • LOL 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

The wedding supplies part really cracked me the f up oh god

I've been a silent reader here but I made a LOL when I opened ths site 

https://www.dkpopnews.net/2018/08/park-seo-joon-and-park-min-young-is.html

 and upon reading all of your comments. Many people had been affected by the LOVE VIRUS. Why Are WE Like This? LOL

  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

i am patiently waiting for PMY interview to be release, i did not open the link thinking that it's another news in different language which i cannot understand and then i saw your ROFL reactions i click the link then BOMB the wedding  supplies are ready... AMF! :lol: 

 

P.S 

there's a popular MEMEs in my country something like this "I am a advance thinker" the journalist who wrote that news is like that ... :lol: 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was getting sleepy waiting for PMY’s interview updates and this article comes out :lol: Although I can’t read Korean, I was lurking around Nate and I guess there was an article about PPC and SBS (translation courtesy by Google): 

 

“A pop culture journalist said, "I was told that two people were doing this drama, and when the drama was over, they were giving a marriage announcement," he said.”

 

This funny article must have been based off of this LOL

 

But on a side note, how low are Korean journalists going to go this time around? Not just MBC, but now SBS too smh :wacko: I saw earlier that SBS also started to get involved but I didn’t know what their video was saying for me to make a judgement. Regardless though, they’re not something we should pay close attention to

  • Like 4
  • LOL 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

This news about wedding I think they based on of The Fact article. Kang II Hong, the reporter of The Fact was interviewed by 800 repoters from other media in Korea about Park Park. He said, one moth before Wwsk ended, someone gave him the news about PP, so The Fact decided to investigate this. And TF said that they're dating or getting married like SS cpl. Their source from the closet of PP and from the CF angency

  • Like 6
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Guys tell your family to be extra careful....there is a widespread epidemic now called delulu short for delusion and initial report confirms that those worst hit are ParkPark Couple Shippers

 

The Love virus has hit various Asian countries the latest of which is Taiwan

I don't know if we're collect picture and find their similarities can cause this big mess, We're just doing it for fun right and they're just doing like the same things as other shipper but why Korean Media make it worst to take pics from their instagram and make it as evidence to attack PSJ and PMY. There are so many college picture Han Hyo Joo and Kang Dong Won similarities, Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun, and other drama couple but why Korean Media don't take their instagram post as evidence to attack them too.

 

I think when PSJ get rumor with KJW too, there are alot of their image and similarities spread in instagram but why Korean Media don't take that and use that to make dating rumor PSJ and KJW? why? 

 

I just feel sad and sorry for PPC shipper who post that collage image, i bet they're getting attack from eveywhere, especially PSJ KJW shipper. It's not even their fault.

 

It is because Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young is one of the hottest korean celebrity? :D:D:D

  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sum Babe said:

This news about wedding I think they based on of The Fact article. Kang II Hong, the reporter of The Fact was interviewed by 800 repoters from other media in Korea about Park Park. He said, one moth before Wwsk ended, someone gave him the news about PP, so The Fact decided to investigate this. And TF said that they're dating or getting married like SS cpl. Their source from the closet of PP and from the CF angency

Yes he was right ..... we did get a wedding one month after but it is in the drama waaaaahhhhh.  Min Young ah..... this is worse than your first rollercoaster ride.  How come this particular reporter got interviewed by 800 other reporters while the couple themselves were only interviewed by a few.  Didn't know there are so many reporters in Korea....no wonder gossips spread so fast. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

I don't know if we're collect picture and find their similarities can cause this big mess, We're just doing it for fun right and they're just doing like the same things as other shipper but why Korean Media make it worst to take pics from their instagram and make it as evidence to attack PSJ and PMY. There are so many college picture Han Hyo Joo and Kang Dong Won similarities, Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun, and other drama couple but why Korean Media don't take their instagram post as evidence to attack them too.

 

I think when PSJ get rumor with KJW too, there are alot of their image and similarities spread in instagram but why Korean Media don't take that and use that to make dating rumor PSJ and KJW? why? 

 

I just feel sad and sorry for PPC shipper who post that collage image, i bet they're getting attack from eveywhere, especially PSJ KJW shipper. It's not even their fault.

 

It is because Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young is one of the hottest korean celebrity? :D:D:D

Yeah, the way the media is focusing on PPC seems oddly suspicious. 

Like they are trying to divert the people's attention to something else. 

Even PSJ said that he knew they would be dating rumors but not this fast. 

 

If anyone saw Pinocchio, you would know that sometimes the media uses small news to cover up much bigger news that they dont want people to know about.... Just speculating here.... that is all. Dont take it seriously  

  • Like 12
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Media focused on PPC even without Dispatch pics because perhaps they heard it from other Koreans about them secret lovers. Unlike with previous partners linked to them that issue died after denial.

 

PSJ himself said he anticipates the rumor would be there for a long time. ^_^

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

Message to everyone...PPC shippers, media and news agencies..... let's all slow down a bit.   Park Min Young is just starting warm up to this song....let's give her sometime to digest everything LOL

 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...