[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Why ppl alway bring her past, she lives well now. Happy and full of energy, just see the point. Sometime don't be dramatic. She is celeb, she had debut about ten years, she know how to deal everthing. I believe she is so strong and smart not like you guys said.

• Like 13

Just now, Sum Babe said:

Why ppl alway bring her past, she lives well now. Happy and full of energy, just see the point. Sometime don't be dramatic. She is celeb, she had debut about ten years, she know how to deal everthing. I believe she is so strong and smart not like you guys said.

True omg. I know we just want the best for her and so concerned abt her but can we like stop this... unnecessary drama. Peace out!

• Like 6

Sorry but it's IG SHIPPERS fault that things got messed up because they’re forcing things without any decent proof. I know they have similarities and coincidences that excites me and everybody but we really don’t know what's really happening behind it. Only the close people knows the truth between them. Saw this coming and now its happening. I just want PMY to be happy without those negative comments again she deserves better. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

Yall pls stop talking like she is 12. Pretty sure she knows how to handle things like this already because of her past experiences. PMY is a grown smart woman so everything's going to be fine.

I know she's a grown woman and much more mature now. I was just stating that she might feel hurt and bring back old painful memories. I am not implying that she won't be able to handle it. I'm sorry if my message came across that way. Maybe because i mentioned PSJ can handle it? 미안해 

• Like 3

Park Min Young is a smart and strong woman.  If what was shared here about her interview is accurate....then bravo for not stooping down to the level of those who used her photos as evidences.  She owes no one an explanation cause that is her personal life...what she wants to share is her choice.

She's been paid to act on screen...which she delivered excellently....and her salary as an actress does not include sharing her private life to the public....she is not under obligation to do this.  Now if Korean fans cannot accept it then that is their problem not hers.

If she wants to share with us her joy in finding the right man for her then I will rejoice and cheer for her happiness but if she chooses otherwise I will understand and respect her privacy.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

Yall pls stop talking like she is 12. Pretty sure she knows how to handle things like this already because of her past experiences. PMY is a grown smart woman so everything's going to be fine.

yes, she is 32 now, I believe she can stand all of the news right now. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

See PMY got hurt because of that nonsense posts. Sorry but they need to stop posting cringy photos because SNS is way way different right now compared when she dated LMH. She can fully access and read what knetz are saying to her. So sad that this things happened to her again. 

I think as an actor or actress are know the responsibilities if have SNS, if you're watching Park Min Young in My Ear Candy , she's telling her self that if you're have SNS posting some photo it will become negative comment since not everyone in this world like her and her life. 

I think if Korean Celebrity is dating, female actress who always getting most negatif response from netizen since female fans from the actor who always getting emotional if their lovely actor dating with someone. :(:( or fans from other shipper in old drama who want the actor with the actress they want. 

• Like 7

Let's stop having "war" with IG fans.

I admit I got angry too and ranted against shippers who think they are FBIs but then I was also able to ponder on this lately:

ALL SHIPPERS OF ALL FANDOM ARE DOING THIS KIND OF MATCHING COLLAGES.

Why didn't reporters made a fuss on shippers of PSJ and KJW or PMY and JCW delulu posts for example. :lol:

Why are they focusing only on ParkPark? 

It seems to me that the "close friend" tip was true but they could not find any evidence so they resorted to stalk instagram of fans. B)

In short, it is not purely the fault of the fans but now that they knew they are being stalked they should keep it lielow. 

• Like 17
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 4

I don’t think we really need to be too worried about PMY. It has been so many years since that ‘unfortunate incident’ and she is now in her 30s. She definitely can handle it much better and more maturely than in her 20s. (Those of you here in your 30s should know this :)) and I see her glowing and so happy so I think she is fine. Those teary eyes - probably disappointment in that everyone put in so much effort and were not recognised coupled with media going round bombarding her co-actors/actresses, being such a nice person, she likely feels bad and apologetic. Plus if they are dating then I would say she has found a good man, so what is there to worry about? This thing will die down soon if either nobody continues digging or something bigger comes out. It will die down, just takes time and people are forgetful, even at normal rate, give it a few more months, things will go back to norm. It has happened again and again in korean showbiz.

Bashers will be bashers. No matter they admit or not, they will be bashed. PSJ and PMY have probably seen what they need to and experienced a lot in this circle and given their age, they know what they want. So whatever it is, it is a conscious choice. For now, I don’t think they will be forced by circumstances that much.

Anyway about the IG posts, just stop bringing it up. Reading from the start of this blame game, some of us here also have a part in feeding these ‘twisted shippers’ ego - those who brought those pictures in and/or quoted them. So who are we to blame? Let’s just move on and pray hard for our couple. If you see any nonsensical postings on these IGs, just report. If you are still following, just unfollow. No need to bring it up anymore. When their followers drop and they continually get reported, they will stop overtime especially when this craze dies down :D (Personally I think the comparison should stop because PSJ has already clarified and looking at the removed PMY’s interview, she echoed his words that they were just coincidences. We should just accept this because if even supporters don’t accept, who are we supporting? It’s ok if deep down in your heart you still believe that they have been together for a long while, we can get back to that when the ship officially sails!:lol:)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I admit I got angry too and ranted against shippers who think they are FBIs but then I was also able to ponder on this lately:

Why didn't reporters made a fuss on shippers of PSJ and KJW or PMY and JCW delulu posts for example. :lol:

It seems to me that the "close friend" tip was true but they could not find any evidence so they resorted to stalk instagram of fans. B)

In short, it is not purely the fault of the fans but now that they knew they are being stalked they should keep it lielow. 

I'm agree with you, from all member here. You're the one who have same point of view as me. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Let's just follow Park Min Young's lead....ignore them.  I blocked post I don't wanna see.... to me they simply do not exist.  That's all.  You have pretty much control of what you want to do.... but can never control other people's actions.  

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

You have a point there, most of these shippers are SSC shippers too and have been doing these eversince before but their posts were not covered by Korean media because that time media got evidences from Weibo shippers stalking SSC.

But my opinion was that the "source" may have told media that there is something between PSJ and PMY and media only said 3 years after seeing fan posts :D  but anyway yeah we should maintain peace towards all ParkPark Shippers and stop the blaming game. 

• Like 7

Sorry for translating the post before , my mistake I didn't back read. I thought it was from the official press. Yesterday was late for the party, today too early,  I  decided dont attend any party at all much better for me kkkk. Sorry too for bringing my own personal feelings in the post. As all of you said, dont worry much about PMY.  Even the teary part not about the rumor - more about her costars affected by the rumors - instead of being asked about the drama, the reporters were asking about rumors. Totally wasting their precious opportunity to talk about themselves.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

In PSJ previous dramas, when they filmed he last scenes, was he always this emotional?0.0 like did he hug or act this way wth his previous co stars? I’m just curious because I’ve bever followed PSJ as much until after this drama (and now I am obsessed with both of them).

Just the way he hugged PMY and how it seems like he teared after (?), is it the first time TT.TT? Just that’s gif from insta made my heart sink and made me emotional as well just seeing how tight they are hugging each other. Wtv the truth is, just hat hug itself shows a lot of appreciation and admiration for one another. GUHHHHH It was such a tight hug ;-;

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Sorry but it's IG SHIPPERS fault that things got messed up because they’re forcing things without any decent proof. I know they have similarities and coincidences that excites me and everybody but we really don’t know what's really happening behind it. Only the close people knows the truth between them. Saw this coming and now its happening. I just want PMY to be happy without those negative comments again she deserves better. 

Jjinja keumanhae...I'm tired of these discussions. 

In shipper world, so many shippers express their loves for their idols in many ways. Just pray for the good, watch her film, attend the concerts, write some support comments in bias's IG, send a gift, linking habit or event this and that, etc. 

But hey i like shipper in here, i like shippers from IGs too. I'm enjoyed all informations about parkparkcouple. No need to take it seriously. Just all of you in here and they all in IGs express your love for parkparkcouple in different ways. 

I dont know if this is your first ship or not, or you first in shipper paradise forum. But i think you must visit some shipper forums in here or IG. See the behaviour similarities shipper from forum to forum. Some calm some extreme. Lol. 

Just enjoy the ride, guys!! Enjoy the rollercoaster!! :heart:

*pardon for my "poor" english, i try my best. :sweatingbullets::D*

• Like 7