[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

TvN why did you release the bts during working hour... i cannot open the video in my office my monitor is in front of the door.. :tears: 

how can i concentrate in my work now my mind is in the content of the bts... :lol: 

i'll wait for the gif from the you guys... kamsahamida  :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

He cried :bawling:

124_DA437-8318-4_D2_E-_A286-_E9_F63_F495

Yes. There was a post very well-written and translated in weibo by one of the user about his PSJ' interview.  WWWSK put in tons of efforts to make it happens yet.....the focus is shifted. So to me his gesture justified what he had shared during the interview.

• Like 1

That hug spoke volumes for me. It shows that they truly like each other as actors and were happy working with each other :) And have become really close to each other. PSJ bending his head down to her level was soooo sweet. 

The last drama he cried was Hwarang were he met a lot of his current BFFs. I do not remember him crying at FFMY. He seemed happy that the project ended well and was happily congratulating everyone :) So WWWSK was close to his heart for a lot of reasons ... He really did give it his best and the results speak for themselves. He was able to work with a wonderful cast and crew and also the lovely PMY :) 

• Like 20
  • LOL 1

Oh PSJ hug PMY real hard, I believe is quite long too, he's emotional and can't control his tears, I don't think he ever shed his tears in other drama, PMY too him is indeed his best partner regardless they marry or not, she's already in his heart and special to him :)

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

That hug spoke volumes for me. It shows that they truly like each other as actors and were happy working with each other :) And have become really close to each other. PSJ bending his head down to her level was soooo sweet. 

The last drama he cried was Hwarang were he met a lot of his current BFFs. I do not remember him crying at FFMY. He seemed happy that the project ended well and was happily congratulating everyone :) So WWWSK was close to his heart for a lot of reasons ... He really did give it his best and the results speak for themselves. He was able to work with a wonderful cast and crew and also the lovely PMY :) 

I think he started to cry out when hugging PMY as PMY pat his back as comforting him. Anyone?

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, blueir0718 said:

I think he started to cry out when hugging PMY as PMY pat his back as comforting him. Anyone?

yeah. He looked like he started crying over her shoulder. He got emotional the minute PD said "Okay". 

i wonder where is PMY's interview news... looks like the 800 reporters are asking questions :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

9 minutes ago, blueir0718 said:

Yup... it goes like:

PSJ: I don't want to part with you, I want to continue :tears:

PMY patting his back : Good boy, don't make it too obvious everyone is looking here :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 21

1 minute ago, eva21 said:

Yup... it goes like:

PSJ: I don't want to part with you, I want to continue :tears:

PMY patting his back : Good boy, don't make it too obvious everyone is looking here :D

That reminded me the scene where LYJ aka PSJ mentioned every moment is very special to him as it counting down to Miso's last day at work. I felt how he felt.....

• Like 9
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, dytechinc said:

is PSJ really crying at the end of the BTS? Looks like, he's being playful. CMIIW.

p/s: i keep refreshing PMY on naver but no news yet. waiting patiently

I think he's being playful and want to tease PMY... unfortunately, video was cut. :)

21 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

This one?

9_F05_D5_EC-_CC8_B-4207-8_FAA-_A82_BC3_F

Anybody notice PSJ left leg? Perhaps he really needed a tranquilizer while shooting this scene. PSJ, too real for you? :P

18 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

oh, I didn't know he cried on the last day of Hwarang shooting... Can you point me to the article or interview? I'm curious. Thanks in advance. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, pyg88 said:

I think he's being playful and want to tease PMY... unfortunately, video was cut. :)

oh, I didn't know he cried on the last day of Hwarang shooting... Can you point me to the article or interview? I'm curious. Thanks in advance. :)

From 5:10 onwards - He hugs Go Ara and pats her. 

From 5:26 - PSJ hugging the PD and crying. (I think he is the PD)

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Sorry guys, my delulu mind thinking here but I'm assuming the wedding scene was the last scene they shot with the rest of the casts? Judging from the way everyone was hugging after that ?I know scenes are never shot in order and i bet that pizza scene was his LAST scene with PMY? And he cried then? So which means he was emotional because he had to say goodbye to PMY..

• Like 6