[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 minutes ago, MillyR said:

Rough translation  I need to double check some of the words - she even shed tears during the interview. Hopefully those people who so proud and gloating about their skill on the internet finally realized the extent of their 'unintentional malicious' actions.

Actually. I saw their IG post and they are still one proud son of a bi*ch... they are very inconsiderate and think very highly of themselves. 

• Like 4
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

The nasty tv report that’s milking all the rumour. Sorry if this has been shared before, but i didn’t see it with the english subtitles before..

i hope PSJ and PMY find strength through all this (if it’s true) and find comfort in their close friendship if it’s not true.

I can see now why PMY & PSJ was truly upset.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, eva21 said:

dating rumour??? What you mean sorry can't understand, if you talking about PMY's interview is the link , I google into chinese and in weibo I saw the translation too.

Yes, I'm talking about PMY interview because I don't see MY explaination about dating rumour, seem like my eyes need to get rest hahaha..

Sorry for make you confuse

• Like 2

Jeez that was like 25+ pages since I last checked in...

I have not a shred of respect left for SBS after the "Summon Yoon Eun-hye" dumpster fire and the unceremonious firing of Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo from RM. Seeing them budging in on this "trendy topic" without a thought on the impact to parties involved, or even a pretense of responsible journalism... to me that's just "yep typical SBS bulls@#t".

I do hope PSJ guests in Busted 2. Busted ran some pretty meta jokes, and it'll be interesting if WWWSK gets used this way. Plus it's always good for them to be around Yoo Jae-suk a bit more.

To those who are disappointed about the actors' denials: uh you guys do realize that it's still the official story right? Honestly what did you expect?

I will say this: I'm on this ship because of the more-than-great chemistry on display in WWWSK (and its BTS). I watched FFMY and PSJ had great chemistry with KJW as well. But if someone asked me whether I thought they were or ought to be dating irl, I'd be like nah. This time is different tho. The tenderness, the intensity... it's hard to believe that that was all just pure acting. Especially the closet scene which is still my favorite. The way she looked at him -- that is a woman in love, that is.

And if it really is just pure acting, well congratz guys, that is some IMPRESSIVE acting that you pulled off. I'd be cool with having witnessed such masterful performance too :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, nanaman1410 said:

Actually. I saw their IG post and they are still one proud son of a bi*ch... they are very inconsiderate and think very highly of themselves. 

i'm sure we've come to an agreement to stop bringing them to light, haven't we?

not that im siding with them as i find their posts still bugging, but we've decided to move on. let's focus on what we have now 

• Like 2

Yes I saw that Section TV they were always disrespectful of privacy how they paid a money-hungry friend of SHK before to be able to access her private instagram account and get photos of SongSong in Bali. Though they did not see any SJK there in SHK private pics in Bali. They are that low. 

PSJ probably knew about that Section TV episode about them so he explained about the "evidences" to put an end to the matching instagram investigations as one reporter there hinted he will investigate more about ParkPark  

• Like 7

I am not so concerned about PSJ because i know he can handle it. I am more worried about PMY since she experience this before and might be more affected and hurt by all these. Hopefully, she's just frustrated and feel sorry for the cast and crew because the rumor overshadowed all their hardwork and not because of the dating rumor (which brings back bad memories for her).

Minyoungie, don't be sad. There's a lot more positive than negative in this whole situation. 

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes I saw that Section TV they were always disrespectful of privacy how they paid a money-hungry friend of SHK before to be able to access her private instagram account and get photos of SongSong in Bali. Though they did not see any SJK there in SHK private pics in Bali. They are that low. 

PSJ probably knew about that Section TV episode about them so he explained about the "evidences" to put an end to the matching instagram investigations as one reporter there hinted he will investigate more about ParkPark  

Offcourse he's know, since he's active on instagram even if he's not watching television. That matching instagram post just coincidence,

some fans on instagram just collage them just for fun but Korean Media just take it and using it as evidence.

Why Korean Media so stupid for using random image as evidence.  Do they not think that it is just randomly image , it's not even true. But they're using it? I think because they don't have anything to bring to media. It's not tv cable but national channel such MBC? :(:(

@nanaman1410

i'm sure we've come to an agreement to stop bringing them.it's not their fault to doing something like other shipper. If you're shipper in other drama couple. There are alot of them doing the same things like them. There are alot of shipper who collage picture and find similarities between the actor and actress.  

But it's special for PPC because in their real life almost have 90% similarities, that's why Korean Media think that's as evidence and took it from that account. That account just doing the same things as other shipper .. so don't so emotional .. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

The last hug at the drama ending is very sweet and we all can see how big PSJ's eye bags are...  it was a very good project for PSJ hence his tight and meaningful hug. Perhaps it was longer, but TVN cut it short so that it doesnt reveal much more - ie how long is the hug :D

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, pyg88 said:

I am not so concerned about PSJ because i know he can handle it. I am more worried about PMY since she experience this before and might be more affected and hurt by all these. Hopefully, she's just frustrated and feel sorry for the cast and crew because the rumor overshadowed all their hardwork and not because of the dating rumor (which brings back bad memories for her).

Minyoungie, don't be sad. There's a lot more positive than negative in this whole situation. 

Yall pls stop talking like she is 12. Pretty sure she knows how to handle things like this already because of her past experiences. PMY is a grown smart woman so everything's going to be fine.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

See PMY got hurt because of that nonsense posts. Sorry but they need to stop posting cringy photos because SNS is way way different right now compared when she dated LMH. She can fully access and read what knetz are saying to her. So sad that this things happened to her again. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, pyg88 said:

The sentiment of Koreans now are different. With LMH they did not support the relationship. With PSJ what they demanded is to admit. 

In the article of interview today now deleted, she said about going to tell the public when she fells in love and marry. I did not expect it of her to say that. It means she has learned to be strong. 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

See PMY got hurt because of that nonsense posts. Sorry but they need to stop posting cringy photos because SNS is way way different right now compared when she dated LMH. She can fully access and read what knetz are saying to her. So sad that this things happened to her again. 

Poor PMY.:tears:

• Like 2