[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Ok, what kind of bomb did our girl drop that the media pulled out the interview?? It's sooo weird to me. Like daaang Namoo...you got the power to pull some strings! Lol!! :tounge_wink:

Anyway, from the excerpt we did get, she answered better than the statements I conjured up earlier. Was not expecting that. Although looking back in past interviews, she's always been outspoken, eloquent, and straight forward with her answers. There's a sense of maturity and grace when she talks nowadays. But what I am impressed about the most is how "aggressive" the statement is "I will tell you when I marry." Like someone mentioned earlier, PSJ's answers were also aggressive, not in terms of how it was said or that he was being rude, but they both took control of the situation by dictating the terms of how, when, and who will know what about their private lives. Again, it's a united front they've put up, illustrating that they won't be pressured or swayed or bullied by the media or knetz. If you really think about it, this is exactly the kind of attitude LYJ and KMS have towards the rumor mill in the office. And I find it so funny that both of them have admitted to being somewhat similar to their characters (at least in the Viki interview)...and this is why sometimes we feel that during WWWSK scenes, it's PSJ talking or feeling versus LYJ. Same for PMY and KMS. 

As for the BTS, that hug between PSJ and PMY is the perfect, yet bittersweet, ending to a beautiful, heart-fluttering drama and weekly BTS. I cannot agree more with what's been said about it: how in sync they are with their sways, how tight they're hugging each other, how emotional both seem to be (more so PSJ), and so on. I mean I felt like the hug was an even BETTER and TIGHTER hug than what LYJ gave KMS (except for that kiss/sink-into-his-body hug by the wall). Lol. I like that PSJ turned his head first by like a nano second to face PMY and they both simultaneously opened their arms so widely to receive each other. And for PSJ to really bow his head so close to the nook of her neck is VERY different from previous hugs with co-stars. I can almost imagine him slightly touching her neck with his lips again. LOL! Sneaky one PSJ! Jk!!:smirk: BUT what I noticed before the cut away, is that they were cheek to cheek at the very end. Saw it in slow-mo on IG so I caught that bit. hehe. Good job babies!

Spoiler

Although, as a previous Seowon shipper, I used to think that he wanted to hug KJW first but got awkward. You can see in the video, he walked forward like he was going to look for something near her and then walked back for no reason. So they just hugged their co-stars. Then because all 4 were in the scene, they hugged it out altogether. You can see though that PSJ rests his head on KJW's. Anyway, thought I'd point that out because that one was also very different from Go Ara.

I have to thank the BTS editing team though because they too did not allow the rumors to affect them. They still showed that amazing hug amidst this storm. But what's smart about them is they cushioned the potential "blow" of the hug by showing first all the other co-stars hugging similarly. Sooo, they want to say that it's quite normal and customary to hug each other after the ending. Nothing to see here, move on. Lol! Kudos to the team!:thumbsup:

• Like 18

Let’s pretend that what PMY said (“I’ll tell you when I get married”) is true from the original article and is also the part being edited out — then I’m glad the articles are being edited. Not to be a Debbie downer, but of course, as she is the woman, I can already see the hateful comments a mile away. It’ll be the same form of attack on her as it was with PSJ, potentially calling her a liar (in the future) for not outright denying it strongly. 

Spoiler

Overthinking mode on:

One thing that I can see happening is that people will call her out for not denying it completely to let the rumor die on its own. Take SSC for example. SHK (from what I’ve read) denied any romantic ties with SJK strongly (noona-dongsaeng relationship). With PMY, people will assume she’s not denying it because it’s is true that something is between her and PSJ, some may say she responded this way and she’s letting on more than what’s being said at face value, kinda like she’s giving hints. But all in all, PMY is entitled to her own privacy and has no reason to explain to any of us what goes on in her private life. 

(Let me know if this should be deleted if I said something wrong!)

I applaud her for her bravery however and I have no doubt she will just continue carrying on with her life. Honestly, I feel like a proud mom watching this unfold ever since her last relationship. It’s like watching a phoenix rise from the ashes. With PMY’s interview (although being edited and with what little we know), it seems that she is in good hands with PSJ after seeing how he responded yesterday (what a man!). Dating rumors aside, you don’t need a high level of thinking to see and understand that they have a lot of mutual respect and admiration for each other. They will continue to be unfazed by everything :wub:

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

Ok, what kind of bomb did our girl drop that the media pulled out the interview?? It's sooo weird to me. Like daaang Namoo...you got the power to pull some strings! Lol!! :tounge_wink:

Anyway, from the excerpt we did get, she answered better than the statements I conjured up earlier. Was not expecting that. Although looking back in past interviews, she's always been outspoken, eloquent, and straight forward with her answers. There's a sense of maturity and grace when she talks nowadays. But what I am impressed about the most is how "aggressive" the statement is "I will tell you when I marry." Like someone mentioned earlier, PSJ's answers were also aggressive, not in terms of how it was said or that he was being rude, but they both took control of the situation by dictating the terms of how, when, and who will know what about their private lives. Again, it's a united front they've put up, illustrating that they won't be pressured or swayed or bullied by the media or knetz. If you really think about it, this is exactly the kind of attitude LYJ and KMS have towards the rumor mill in the office. And I find it so funny that both of them have admitted to being somewhat similar to their characters (at least in the Viki interview)...and this is why sometimes we feel that during WWWSK scenes, it's PSJ talking or feeling versus LYJ. Same for PMY and KMS. 

As for the BTS, that hug between PSJ and PMY is the perfect, yet bittersweet, ending to a beautiful, heart-fluttering drama and weekly BTS. I cannot agree more with what's been said about it: how in sync they are with their sways, how tight they're hugging each other, how emotional both seem to be (more so PSJ), and so on. I mean I felt like the hug was an even BETTER and TIGHTER hug than what LYJ gave KMS (except for that kiss/sink-into-his-body hug by the wall). Lol. I like that PSJ turned his head first by like a nano second to face PMY and they both simultaneously opened their arms so widely to receive each other. And for PSJ to really bow his head so close to the nook of her neck is VERY different from previous hugs with co-stars. I can almost imagine him slightly touching her neck with his lips again. LOL! Sneaky one PSJ! Jk!!:smirk: BUT what I noticed before the cut away, is that they were cheek to cheek at the very end. Saw it in slow-mo on IG so I caught that bit. hehe. Good job babies!

Reveal hidden contents

Although, as a previous Seowon shipper, I used to think that he wanted to hug KJW first but got awkward. You can see in the video, he walked forward like he was going to look for something near her and then walked back for no reason. So they just hugged their co-stars. Then because all 4 were in the scene, they hugged it out altogether. You can see though that PSJ rests his head on KJW's. Anyway, thought I'd point that out because that one was also very different from Go Ara.

I have to thank the BTS editing team though because they too did not allow the rumors to affect them. They still showed that amazing hug amidst this storm. But what's smart about them is they cushioned the potential "blow" of the hug by showing first all the other co-stars hugging similarly. Sooo, they want to say that it's quite normal and customary to hug each other after the ending. Nothing to see here, move on. Lol! Kudos to the team!:thumbsup:

yes!!!!

that cheek to cheek moment was making me feel things tho, there lingered this tingling feeling which i couldn't exactly pinpoint what it was. 

it made it more intimate(?) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1stly there haven't been any "nos"....

Which both have been known to say in their past post drama IVs...when asked about dating possibilities with some of their previous co stars....so that's a hopeful sign...

it seems to be a wait n see vibe from PSJ ...based on what you guys have said about his post WWWSK interviews

so let's give them the benefit of the doubt that they truly met n got close during the last few months on set...

psj definitely likes n admires pmy....be it as a person...fellow actor....future spouse ...fanboy..

she obviously likes and trusts him from her body language at the initial interviews...

plus her dagger eyes....lol....but you really only do that to someone you trust.....his aegyo responses were also Super cute to her dagger eyes...lol

so we can chill.....and hope for the best....

• Like 13

About the BTS that just upload by TVN:heart:  All I want to do is to sing.... LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA... LA I LOVE YOU:love: I just happy except on 1 thing..... PDnim why did you cut the video?  They haven't finish it.... why?  because their hugs longer than the BTS that you uploaded??? :tounge_wink::relaxed: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, vicki0919 said:

PMY liked this photo few hours ago but have quickly unlike it:wub:

Hide contents

Yes, I guess someone inform her, she unlike already, I guess she accidentally like it :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@blueir0718 I do not think Korean media will care to notice small ordinary stuff like that that only us shippers care about because what is the problem if she likes the pic? She and PSJ are friends and its their drama.

Anyway I am happy to see many positive KNetz comments on WWWSK BTS :wub:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

I think she was only stalking ig and unintentionally liked it :lol: but still it shows she is careful that she unliked it soon. :sweatingbullets: PSJ said they are not awkward to each other well I hope so that this too much media attention will not affect whatever kind of relationship they have right now. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/08/park-seo-joon-lines-up-15-cfs-for-year.html?m=

Damn knetz are at it again with their fake concern :)) I’m glad those fake fans are gone. Their loss, not his.

And what’s wrong with their materialism? :joy: he didn’t admit their dating to make more money? Come on let’s be honest. It’s true that he has contract conditions to filfull but the major reason is that those ajumma fans would drag his gf through mud and back if he did. So isn’t it better to make money and have his girl protected at the same time?

And don’t worry about these comments. From my 15 years experience into kpop, the hate here is very subtle compared to what idols have to hear on daily basis. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/08/park-seo-joon-lines-up-15-cfs-for-year.html?m=

Damn knetz are at it again with their fake concern :)) I’m glad those fake fans are gone. Their loss, not his.

And what’s wrong with their materialism? :joy: he didn’t admit their dating to make more money? Come on let’s be honest. It’s true that he has contract conditions to filfull but the major reason is that those ajumma fans would drag his gf through mud and back if he did. So isn’t it better to make money and have his girl protected at the same time?

And don’t worry about these comments. From my 15 years experience into kpop, the hate here is very subtle compared to what idols have to hear on daily basis. 

I know right. KNetz are always like that. Read the new article on GDragon today there were also very harsh. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Those Knets are savages! What is wrong with being in a relationship? Will consumers be less prone to purchase those CF items because he's in a relationship?  I don't understand  K -culture at all.  Time to go stock up on Laneige, Domino's, Bibigo's, Jill Stuart Sports, and anything else he's sponsoring.  The man already stated in the past that he would never admit his relationship to the media. He isn't lying but just holding true to his morals for as long as he can. I respect him for that.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

This guy really likes his face to be close to hers whenever possible, eh? The videos on this first ig post (follow the ig link to see them) mirror the way his face was side by side PMY's during that last scene BTS hug.

Catching a whiff of her scent, Seo Joon-sshi?? Oh, right, you were being professional and in character, weren't you? :smirk: 

Life imitating art, or art imitating life? :yum:

• Like 11

Knetz are a buzzkill. They are never happy. Even if he admits it to them, they will still have something negative to say. The only way to handle Knetz are to ignore them and stay silent till the next rumor or scandal comes up. 

Yes PSJ is doing CFs and getting money. So what??? That is his job. And he has earned it. He really struggled in the beginning of his career since he started late but he was smart enough to choose good projects. Most of the actors his age are doing their mandatory military so he obviously is going to be the Hot Stuff at the moment :) Am so happy for him. He is one actor who truly deserves it. 

I feel that he seems to be taking the brunt of this whole dating rumor controversy. I think he is doing it intentionally to take the negativity away from PMY. Can he get any more adorable???? 

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

This guy really likes his face to be close to hers whenever possible, eh? The videos on this first ig post (follow the ig link to see them) mirror the way his face was side by side PMY's during that last scene BTS hug.

Catching a whiff of her scent, Seo Joon-sshi?? Oh, right, you were being professional and in character, weren't you? :smirk: 

Life imitating art, or art imitating life? :yum:

PSJ gives new meaning to BackHugs!!!!

I love how she was patting him with her left hand...looked like he said something and then the way she starts patting him with her other hand feels like she is consoling him :) 

• Like 12