[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

16 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

I don't think so, since the bigger issue in korean problably is about politic, murdered, suicide. 

Why are dating rumor can cover up those thing. Is it wrong to be dating with someone? Everyone in korea whould dating someone.

Korean media just want to dig their privacy like what happen to lee byung hyun case, rain and for SSC dating rumor its almost 1 year they're getting attention so many times about dating rumor , i think it's because song jong ki that time getting his popularities increased during DOTS. I think it's the same to PSJ, since his popularities getting incread during this drama. That's why Korean Media focus on it.  

I hope even if it's true, PSJ or PMY can stay calm and confort this problem.. :D:D

I did not mean political scandals but more of scandals/News on Korean Actors and Actresses. 

And it is common practice by media houses to divert attention. One of the reasons for my speculation was that WWWSK was a TVN drama (which is a paid network) and PPC news is getting reported by Public Networks like MBC and SBS. I understand that they want the ratings but this is also like a publicity for the drama as well. Also, they needed news that would interest Chinese media which was talking about another actor (I will not mention whom since it is not related to this thread.) 

But this is just my speculation. It may or may not be true. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Message to everyone...PPC shippers, media and news agencies..... let's all slow down a bit.   Park Min Young is just starting warm up to this song....let's give her sometime to digest everything LOL

Wow! The hug! I'm married and when a man hugs someone like that.... that man is in love. KUDOS to Wwsk and its' cast. I have always been amazed at PSJ as a person. And the latest interview and last part of bts showed how great of a person he really is...... to be smart and brave in confessing his feelings and by giving it all to his job... thank you WWSK.

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, Sum Babe said:

I don't know why you guys laugh at the reporter of TF. If you guys can read Korean news, you will know why the rummor come out so quickly and why they give more and more attention to PP. Cause they knew something. Channel A order TF, they will be recieved the pic when it come out.

No. We're laughing now cuz it's hard to believe at the moment. Who knows what is going on behind the scene. Thank you for your info anyway. 

They look so good in the bts. It's also funny that the bts for the wedding is released at  the same day of their wedding rumor. Coincidence? :joy: Definitely this time. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Awww the hugssss.......the camera cut away before we can see how long they actually stayed hugging.

Was PSJ crying? What was that word in the bubble when he pinched his nose?

Funny how in one of my previous post i was saying that the wrap party was mild compared to other shows where casts were hugging in each other. And then i got this. THANK YOU!!!!

Wonder if there is in ansider lurking in our thread?? lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Just now, strymeek said:

Awww the hugssss.......the camera cut away before we can see how long they actually stayed hugging.

Was PSJ crying? What was that word in the bubble when he pinched his nose?

"keuheub" like when you're about to cry and you suppress your tear you'll unconsciously let out this sort of sound?

i don't know how to properly put this into words but hope you get it :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dytechinc said:

what if they actually giving each other a kiss on the cheek. that's why it got cut.

hahahaha. here comes my delulu mode. :joy:

Be careful there might be some apprentice reporters here :blush::tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Aaahh thank youu TVn for the bts!! 

Did the man in black take a picture of them hugging? Wanna see the pic! I think he is one of the PPC shipper as well :P

Yees, they cut it when the two of them were being emotional and maybe want to give little kiss in cheek.. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

As actors, we all know that their  job is to entertain us and give us a show on screen or on bts. We may not know what they truly feel towards each other during shooting. But that hug at the end specially how PSJ hugged PMYgave me a peace of mind.... regardless if our ship sails or not, I will always remember this couple for giving me something very wonderful and true...

• Like 15

I did read somewhere that there was some political issue/mess happening the day the news broke. So it could be a diversion for all we know. I mean, even the time it was released in Korea is quite suspicious -- wee hours of the morning? Ugh, so annoying. 

Anyway, as I was thinking of my little role play game, I fell asleep. I guess all the excitement here yesterday knocked me out. Lol. @jaslinnj and @potatohacker thank you for giving your take on how she and her team would address the media.

If I were PMY's manager, here's how I would approach the issues:

On dating PSJ now or future possibility:

"I was really surprised by the dating rumor. Actually, our whole chat group was caught by surprise because we did not know where or how that could've started when we just had the wrap up party. It must mean that our rom-com drama was very successful and that Park Seo Jun and I gave justice to our characters' emotions. I feel like PD-nim directed the love lines really well and all the romantic pairs had great chemistry. But because we were the main couple in the story, we got most of the attention --which is too bad because everyone, including the production staff, performed their very best and worked hard everyday for almost 3 months to bring WWWSK to life. As for the future, I plan to focus on my career as that is my priority now and meet everyone with another project quickly. I am very happy that WWWSK is well loved and I was able to work with Park Seo Joon because I learned a lot from him through VP Lee and MiSo. I hope that we can work together again in a few years. Maybe we can even have a cameo in PD-nim's next project. I'm sure it will be fun." 

On matching IG and travel locations:

"I was made aware only recently that people were matching our IG posts, accessories and even travel. I thought it was really interesting that they saw patterns or similar items and already assumed we were dating. I guess many people like the same things when it comes to fashion and honestly, other items were sent to me. As for travel, I mostly visit other countries with my family for vacation. I really enjoy seeing different parts of the world when I am on break. But I do travel also for work. We are artists who do a lot of promotions outside Korea and attend same events. It could be that is causing the confusion."

What do you guys think?? Hehe. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, saved2K said:

WHERE IS PARK MIN YOUNG'S INTERVIEW?????  IT'S GETTING HOT HERE :glasses:

I was like having a mild tension as I was reading all the posts.. waiting for PMY's interview but then the wedding preparations news appeared. I literally did LOL alone. I took a bath when I came back this BTS was already posted. ..

Yeah.. I did the LOL again because the wedding BTS appeared in front of me. Is this what they said wedding preparations? Funny, US! 

MY... please do the honor of our curiosity ,.. PALE 

Whats Wrong With Us? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, nanaman1410 said:

As actors, we all know that their  job is to entertain us and give us a show on screen or on bts. We may not know what they truly feel towards each other during shooting. But that hug at the end specially how PSJ hugged PMYgave me a peace of mind.... regardless if our ship sails or not, I will always remember this couple for giving me something very wonderful and true...

Well said! And based on today's footage it's obvious how much they genuinely liked each other to be that emotional. Whether it grows into something special like SSC, only time will tell. 

• Like 5