[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

The opening scene of ep14 was not what is expected.. when do people have the time to wear their pjyamas in summer, after doing IT... :D... in winter maybe... hahha... then MS is in his white shirt ... im sure the outcome would be different if this is an American series :D

Anyways, I like the ending of ep14 - that YJ wanted to be MS's husband and do the things she described, even if his body is full of MSG. IF that is not a proposal, I'm not sure what is. :) And its the cutest proposal yet so far.

The Secretary Kim's filming seemed to be live shooting itself isnt? Since the scenes of the this week was what was captured by fans? Would the team even have time to have a wedding - white dress for the whole event? - Will tvn give the viewers that I wonder?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I wish the producer add the episode to 20 maybe. Or little longer episode for the last 2 episode. I just can't get over YJ and MS cuteness.. :D 2 episode left and after this i wish there is good news from them.. :)

I think they will keep that hot chest YJ and sexy MS until the next morning under the bed.  But writer nim cover it and more than that they make MS wear YJ shirt in the morning. Its okay instead of hot morning , that was more than sweet morning. :D

I wish there is another hot night again in the last episode. :lol::lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, j9sshi said:

YJ may be narcissistic, but He really is the perfect boyfriend. When things are pointed out to him, he gives it deep thought to make changes for the one he loves. I also loved the "proposal"?  this time.  It was 180 degrees from the first time. Instead of "I'll give you the honor (or permission) to marry me", he was "I want to b MiSo's husband".  Just that statement is the world. Because in the world she will be known as "VP's Lee Young Joon's wife".  He's placing her above him when he says he wants to be HER husband :heart:

Aww. I like the way you think. I couldn't really absorb all the words yet as I rush to watch with Eng Subs just before I go to work. :D

Thank you so much for sharing your insight. We must really give the writers the recognition they deserve. ^_^

• Like 14

Just finished watching episode 14.

What a comic relief!:lol:

From the vp team and the dad, in fact, I will stalk this director. He sure knows how to balance a drama.

The boys that want to give Mr vp pizza, I call them the 3 idiots:lol:

So office workers can actually be this cute?

Such a feel good drama. 

Pls k drama should be producing dramas like this. Enough of dark gloomy ones. Most of us watch dramas to ease tension of the real world and relax with good feelings.

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I thought I was the only one who see it that way hahahaha.  Now there's 2 of us lol

ikr, The editing team is just playing with our minds. If they had kept it at that angle for just a few seconds more, we could confirm it. :D:D I have another issue with the editing team. They can't simply just show us scraps and cut it without giving us a proper explanation. a) Her hair during the ep 8 kiss. b) her shirt got slightly loose during the wall kiss. Give us explanations or more scenes - was it PSJ who got so into the moment, her blouse got pulled out? Was it an accident... I need answers :P 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Shows No Signs Of Slowing Down, Whether In Romance Or Viewership Ratings

ZtrBHl9VAMqc636676748683220751.jpg

tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” continues to dominate its time slot!

With its latest episode, the drama once again beat out the competition to take the highest viewership ratings in its time slot across all channels, including public broadcast networks. The July 19 episode scored average viewership ratings of 8.1 percent and a peak of 9.7 percent nationwide.

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” also continued to prove its popularity with the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, achieving first place in its time slot with average ratings of 5.9 percent and a peak of 6.9 percent during the broadcast.

read full article>>> https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/19/whats-wrong-secretary-kim-shows-no-signs-slowing-whether-romance-viewership-ratings/

• Like 12

"What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" Park Min-young Only in a Shirt

photo988931.jpg

Park Seo-joon fell for Park Min-young who was only wearing a shirt.

On the latest episode of the tvN drama "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim", Lee Yeong-joon (Park Seo-joon) and Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) got all affectionate in the morning.

They had spent a night together and Kim Mi-so walked out in only a shirt the next morning. Lee Yeong-joon said, "I didn't know that shirt was so dangerous". Kim Mi-so didn't understand what he meant.

photo988932.jpg

Lee Yeong-joon continued, "The directors will have a problem with my negligence" and he laid her on the bed. "You're so pretty that it shakes up my composure and self control".

Kim Mi-so said, "I wonder if you're the person I've known until now". Lee Yeong-joon asked what that meant and she said, "It means I like this you much better".

PSJ's insta update

He is doing the 'aura' pose.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

IS it me or this part feels ad libbed?

kuzLKy.gif

Watched the latest episode and I don't think the father will be a big roadblock. I think he wants to be sure about YJ. He has already sussed YJ out when YJ visited him at the hospital. I am sure MS's aboji wants her to be happy and YJ has to convince her dad he can make her happy.

YJ has already got the approval of her sisters. And I don't think that YJ's parents will object to MS being his wife.

Looking forward to the final episodes!

• Like 13
  • LOL 4

Haha...yes the opening scene was not quite what I expected...thought miso's shirt should have been a tad unbuttoned and what happened to gratuitous shots of youngjoonie's bare chest...waeeee

But they did drag so 14 back into PG 13 territory...so families can now watch the episodes together....instead of covert viewing:ph34r:...

It was funny...heartfelt ...and swoonworthy and lyj may be the most perfect romcom lead in k drama land...

Will be following his  future projects with interest now...

• Like 8