[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

MS - I have something I want to say

YJ - uhm (yes)

MS - I won't be quitting my job at the company

YJ - what does that mean?

MS – Just as I told you, I want to stay as Secretary Kim next to you.

YJ – Because of what happened today? Don’t worry about that. As you know, I have superior adaptation than others. I will feel your empty spot, but I will adapt to it soon. So find what you want to do.

MS – I found it, what I want to do is be your secretary. Maybe the best thing I can do. I found the best job for me, but I was so used to it so I did not realize it. I like finding the proble and taking care of other people. I like this feeling after finishing a task. I don’t like someone I love having trouble. Who can take care of you if it is not me? You let me go because you love me. I love you so I want to stay next to you.

YJ is very touched by her words, teary eyed, and speechless.

MS – You did not eat dinner tonight.

YJ – Should I eat ramen?

MS – That’s good.

Credit: Dramamilk

@Kasmic here is the translation chingu :D

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Ok i loved this episode!! OBV we'll get the marrying thing in ep 15/16! She clearly said that she want to marry YJ!!!! And YJ clearly said he want to marry her!!! The final scene was ilarious!! Mi So dad is funny!!!:lol:

I burst out laughing SO BAD HAHAHAHHAHAHA

YOUNG JOON LOOKED LIKE A STRANGLED CHICKEN HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. Sorry this episode ranks up there as one of the funny ones hahahahah. DEAD.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, shazai said:
  Hide contents

Does he propose to her when they're sitting in the sofa? 

Thanks Mi So's Daddy for ruining the moment! :D

ha he said something along the lines that he wants to be her husband and that he wants to get married. But he has not formally proposed to her yet.

• Like 6

For a while there I was starting to think the show had forgotten about Mi So quitting at the start. :lol: I'm glad that Young Joon is supportive of whatever Mi So wants to do. Mi So not wanting to quit...well it's yo life girl. I also appreciate how the episode kind of pulled it back (crashing) down to reality. Even though Mi So said she was keeping their relationship secret to protect him, in reality it's the woman gets the brunt of the negativity when this kind of secret gets out.

Young Joon volunteering to be an Instagram husband was cute. Their shadow picture-taking was even cuter, it looked like they were adlibbing that. :lol:

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

ha he said something along the lines that he wants to be her husband and that he wants to get married. But he has not formally proposed to her yet.

oh oh! hahahah! I have to study hard in my Korean Class WAHAHAH! Thanks!

Well, so one issue will be the copied product and who is the traitor? will we see a wedding scene? :D

• Like 6

Just now, attriste said:

I forgot... did the potentially angsty line come up at all???? 

I don't think so chingu 'cause her father partially approved them!! And about the office it's now crystal clear that they are dating! I think we'll get the marriage... and maybe a so called pregnacy!!:lol:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@kaoriharang 

I guess my many yrs of kdrama pretty much made me equip enough to understand her words. I was right lol! and 

for NO ANGST!!! :tounge_wink:

no wories chingu,

luckily this time round the sentences were not too difficult to follow, manage to understand most of it :P

and yes absolutely nothing.

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

HA NOPE, i Mean maybe just the slightly objection from the father?

but no.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I thought it was a proposal! I thought it was very low key and sweet. So cute the writer purposely used words from the wedding vows 

"Will you have me for your husband?.... why? Do you have any objections?" to which Appa yelled "I OBJECT!!!!" LOLLLL

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

Today's episode be like cooling down for my heart after yesterday hot kiss scene :lol::mrgreen:

they so look good together... their chemistry make my heart flustering.. their aegyo is so cute af... awwww :love:

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I don't think so chingu 'cause her father partially approved them!! And about the office it's now crystal clear that they are dating! I think we'll get the marriage... and maybe a so called pregnacy!!:lol:

The weirdddd line YoungJoon said, was it used at all? Hahaha. I can’t even remember what line that was. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, attriste said:

I think so, but in context it wasn't really that angsty. I think it was when Young Joon was saying that he won't stop her from quitting, he'll let her go and support whatever she wants to do.

On another note, they are the cutest :wub::

YSjiutr.jpgVwB9xPJ.jpg

• Like 16