[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Just a fan passing by:lol:

I just cant help myself question those red marks from YJ's neck in the first clip. (I see what she did there):smirk:

Thought that he is the only bulldozer but MS too huh;):P

They can be called as "The Bulldozer Couple":joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

45 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm so glad that MS' father's disapproval was a total troll. I laughed when I saw the bit where her father says that he had been acting disapproving for MS' benefit, because YJ as a chaebol probably never thought that he wouldn't be good enough to be accepted by any parent.

It's lovely that the OTP are in no danger of separating or any noble idiot acts. :)

hahaha it was funny when the dad said "put your hands up" hahaha is that reference to 2PM from writer nim

the dad is so funny!

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

I was able to catch yesterday's episode late at night and hahaha couldn't stop giggling. :lol::blush: 

I really like Chansung's acting and his character he got to play. They portray the character very well, because when you'd lived a difficult life growing up and people disrespect you, you want to workhard for the best for your future. Go Chansung! :thumbsup:

Thank you @nonski @jeonghyang @kaoriharang @dojoed and anyone I forgot for the live recap, pictures and gifs. It's soo nice to just read and look at the pictures/gifs, makes me soo excited to go watch the episode later. Also her father appearing at her place and yelling he opposed the marriage. LOL! :lol::lol::lol:

BTW, love KMS's burgundy blouse today. It's such a beautiful color and matches her very well, too.

• Like 11

OMO OMO!!! Chingu’s This thread is so Hot!!!! I am so happy this drama has gotten a lot of love and hopefully a lot of recognition that it deserves. I will admit I haven’t seen  any of this week episode that is why I stayed away from the thread so I wouldn’t be spoiled. Lol Lol 

Wanted to thank @nonski @jeonghyang  @kaoriharang  for the recap , the woderful screencaps and GIF's chingu. Made my day......  

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I really like the 2 ladies fighting for her honor they truly do respect her.

It turns out one of the ladies they're fighting with, worked with PMY 10 years ago. The drama was called Princess Ja-Myung.

• Like 8

Okay, I know I had reservations before about them adding a woman to make MiSo jealous, but I have to admit, I LOVE LOVE the way they did that!  It was so cute and hilarious. And I loved YJ's expressions of amusement at "Bulldozer of Jealousy" MiSo. :D @kaoriharang you were right ;) :) 

Oh! and his playfulness with using the word Oppa when she suddenly broke out with it. LOL!

(I think I'm in love with PYJ))

OMG!  Yang Cheol! Can he be any sweeter? (LOVE HIM!) I thought it was interesting how Yang Cheol responded when SeRa wanted to keep their relationship secret. It mirrored YJ and MS. 

I am adore watching Gwi Nam's and JiAh's feelings grow for each other.

It's good to see SY healing, and his relationship with his parents mending. I'm glad everyone in that family is setting things right by apologizing. 

President Yoo Sik continues to be Best Friend Ever and best advice giver. (I hope we get to see him be reconciled with his ex-wife and find happiness himself)

Wow, unexpectedly great friends and co-workers MiSo has in SeRa and JiAh that they were willing to go all out in fist fights to protect MiSo's reputation. Loved it!

YJ may be narcissistic, but He really is the perfect boyfriend. When things are pointed out to him, he gives it deep thought to make changes for the one he loves. I also loved the "proposal"?  this time.  It was 180 degrees from the first time. Instead of "I'll give you the honor (or permission) to marry me", he was "I want to be MiSo's husband".  Just that statement is the world. Because in the world she will be known as "VP's Lee Young Joon's wife".  He's placing her above him when he says he wants to be HER husband :heart:

These were all the things that I loved about this episode.

P.S. MiSo's dad is HIlarious!! 

• Like 24

7 hours ago, averia said:

Aboji why ?! Why can't you wake up after the kiss?! Why?! :angry:I wanted a repeat from last episode. I don't think father will be an obstacle. He just wants LYJ to fight for her :wink:

He doesn't know that LYJ has been fighting for her all this time. 

• Like 9

I was a little dissapointed after seeing the father for the first time, you know after Lee Min-ki and all but now I like him. I think he will love LYJ even more than KMS loves him :joy: He was almost giddy that his youngest daughter is dating a chaebol :D I hope that he is just teasing them and not really opposing to this marriage. 

• Like 8

Wow. The oppa scene is lethal. I laughed so hard yet squirmed in 2nd hand embarrassment with all the Oppa- ing that was happening.

PSJ and PMY's timing is spot on. Lol. Her aeygyo each time just makes me laugh. And every time she huffs I laugh some more.

What a show. This week's episodes are best watched in private. Because it's terrible how much laughing I would be caught doing if I watched it on the subway for instance.

• Like 17