[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Happy 200th page everyone!

Great bts shared, I really hope PSJ is shaken with PMY's beauty... and man, really hope they can date in real life. At least try. Haha.

Next week will be the last episode, no more Park Park couple on our screen. I hope they get offered to do adverts together and have tons of interviews so they can make us squeal  again... While some had said the drama bacame slow as there is no other plotline, I don't really care as I just want to PMY and PSJ making out together on screen... its probably the only time they have :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Episode 14 recap from Dramabeans: http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/07/whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim-episode-14/

I loved this part of the author's commentary: 

In fact, that’s what I love most about Young-joon… he actually listens to Mi-so. When she expresses her feelings or opinions, he takes her words at face value. He doesn’t act like he knows what’s best for her, or go behind her back and make decisions that affect her without her knowledge or consent (well, beyond keeping their connection a secret for nine years. But I’d argue that he had a very compelling reason to do so, as even telling her they knew each other would have reminded her of her trauma, when his intent was to protect her from the memories). Young-joon was worried that Mi-so was deciding to stay with him out of obligation, but when she said that no, she truly thinks it’s where she belongs, he believed her. He didn’t argue or play the noble idiot card or try to talk her out of it. He just, simply, believed her. I love how much respect Young-joon holds for Mi-so, as an employee, an old friend, and a lover. If they can get past Dad’s fake objections, they’re going to have a wonderful life together.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, lyca mena said:

I want Miso get pregnant first before getting married that would be a crazy twist. Maybe or maybe not but i want that to happen hehehehe

well well well in the novel she is 8 weeks pregnant when tying the knot with YJ hehehe.....

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Ondine said:

In the ep 13 bts on Youtube, one of the commenters said that the comment that caused PSJ and PMY to crack up when they were rehearsing against the wall was PD saying that they looked like they were shooting an ero (erotic film I guess). Can any Korean speakers confirm? :) It makes sense though

I've seen so many version from episode 13 BTS translation and didnt notice PD said about that. The woman PD just hit PSJ hand and said to going down his hand and told PMY since they're in close position it would be nice if PMY lift her head and closer to PSJ. And then the Man PD just said if they doit that way iy would be nice and bring the laughter to everyone. He don't said about shooting erotic scene or anything. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

I've seen so many version from episode 13 BTS translation and didnt notice PD said about that. The woman PD just hit PSJ hand and said to going down his hand and told PMY since they're in close position it would be nice if PMY lift her head and closer to PSJ. And then the Man PD just said if they doit that way iy would be nice and bring the laughter to everyone. He don't said about shooting erotic scene or anything. 

The translators may have missed that one because it's not captioned. Hopefully a Korean speaker can clarify. :) 

• Like 3

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim: Episode 14

by LollyPip

SecretaryKim14-00553.jpg

The interoffice rumor mill can be a vicious thing, turning something sweet and beautiful into ugly, hurtful gossip. Thankfully, Mi-so has some viciously loyal supporters and only a few days left before she’s leaving for good. She starts to put some serious thought into what she wants to do with her life from now on, and the answer will be surprising to everyone – especially herself.

More....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

The translators may have missed that one because it's not captioned. Hopefully a Korean speaker can clarify. :) 

oh I didn't hear that part too, PD did say sth. 

3 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

well well well in the novel she is 8 weeks pregnant when tying the knot with YJ hehehe.....

you make me wanna read novel now, hehe

• Like 3

The novel would be getting her pregnant but,  I dunno,  this is TV,  wondering if they will go that route? They got flak for that sexy-sweet scene, i just hope they won’t in case they will follow the premise of the book.   After watching the end of ep 13,  then i am suddenly conservative?  Lol.  

I will miss this feel-good drama.  There is magic,  everything fell into place.  Really enjoyable.  

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

I will miss this feel-good drama.  There is magic,  everything fell into place.  Really enjoyable.  

I agree. There is magic in everything and anything about this drama. Everyone seems to fit perfectly well. So happy and sad at the same time these days. I wish it wouldn't end, but then the beauty of it is that it's also short but super satisfying and almost perfect. :wub:

• Like 5

Here's the link to the episode 15 text preview: http://program.tving.com/tvn/secretarykim/9/Board/List

I ran it through Naver translation, and it does seem to say that her dad wants a proper proposal before he can give his blessing to them getting married. I will agree with dad, only because I want to see what Mr. Blockbuster Bulldozer will do. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Here's the link to the episode 15 text preview: http://program.tving.com/tvn/secretarykim/9/Board/List

I ran it through Naver translation, and it does seem to say that her dad wants a proper proposal before he can give his blessing to them getting married. I will agree with dad, only because I want to see what Mr. Blockbuster Bulldozer will do. :lol:

He gonna keep it simple. :w00t:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

images.jpg

Rough translation

Written Preview episode 15

YoungJun who got caught while proposing sincerely by father in law. They decided to carry out this man vs man dialogue at the food stall.
YoungJoon is confident with his handsome look and love for kim Miso. He is also confident in front of father in law
“If it’s not a  romantic proposal, I can’t give my daughter to you!l” .
Did father in law special mission failed?

Meanwhile  Miso who is with Sera , and Jia who are at the wine table become close friends.

translation by: honeyaya_12

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3