[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

23 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Not shipping them in real life but they seriously look like they were having fun as themselves and not their characters. :D

Yeah, it look like not acting and being themselve. 

Woahh so much people ship them, can i ask you why are you not ship them,:D because you're still into FFMY couple? :D:D 

at first i'm like that, i just watching this drama because of PSJ not really know about PMY instead in drama City Hunter with LMH, and i don't really watching City Hunter. But after watching closet kiss i started to ship them.. :):) 

• Like 9

Actually, I try my best not to ship couples because wars erupt over this.  Hahaha.

I will try to look for more gif worthy moments!

PS. I really miss the lil' devil. It would have been great for her to pop up when Miso mentioned the 'hot' night. LOL. YJ and his hormones. :flushed:

• Like 7

10 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

PSJ's insta update

He is doing the 'aura' pose.

I like MS way of doing his signature aura pose  :w00t:

Spoiler

Dii0n4pU0AAMzoh.jpg

Or JYM but the BEST one just has to be YJ :love:

ezgif-3-f7f515ff24.gif

cr as tag

TvN stills

How can he NOT look at her like that when she's so radiant when she smiles :heart:

Spoiler

DiimeGZVsAA9Ae8.jpg

DiimeGcVQAA4sF6.jpg

DiimeGaUYAEyEwb.jpg

DiimeGaUYAIR3DX.jpg

This ending scene had me laughing so much that for ONCE Im not concerned that we didnt get a preview lol!

Spoiler

Dih2HpBVMAAGtcN.jpg

Spoiler

Dih2HpAV4AEMqcJ.jpg

Dih2HpCVMAAlgge.jpg

Dih2HpBUYAI2mnT.jpg

Jung Yoo Mi BTS during her cameo appearance. Love the pun in the name of her resturant "You & Me Pasta"

10.jpg?type=w1200

Fan cam of filming IG update

Spoiler

Finale week ...GOSH! I cant let this drama go. :cold_sweat:

• Like 10

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim: Episode 13

by LollyPip

SecretaryKim13-00317.jpg

This episode is all about Young-joon and his naughty little devil, and I love the frank discussions of sex and consent as Young-joon tries to figure out how to take his and Mi-so’s relationship to the next level. It’s a sticky topic for two people who are still figuring out how to go from colleagues to lovers, and doubly so when you consider that they’re both relatively inexperienced. Luckily, they’re already good at the one thing that makes a relationship successful — communication.

More....

• Like 5

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Shows No Signs Of Slowing Down, Whether In Romance Or Viewership Ratings

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young12.jpg

tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” continues to dominate its time slot!

See Also: The Perfect Pair: 7 K-Drama Moments That Gave Us Major Shoe Envy

With its latest episode, the drama once again beat out the competition to take the highest viewership ratings in its time slot across all channels, including public broadcast networks. The July 19 episode scored average viewership ratings of 8.1 percent and a peak of 9.7 percent nationwide.

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” also continued to prove its popularity with the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, achieving first place in its time slot with average ratings of 5.9 percent and a peak of 6.9 percent during the broadcast.

Spoiler

Over the course of Episode 14, Lee Young Joon (played by Park Seo Joon) and Kim Mi So (played by Park Min Young) came to realize just how deeply they cared for one another. After visiting a restaurant run by one of Lee Young Joon’s childhood friends (played by Jung Yu Mi) and hearing her talk about finding happiness after pursuing her dreams, Lee Young Joon remembered Kim Mi So saying that she wanted to quit her job as his secretary in order to live her own life. In order to put her happiness before his own, he finally decided to stop trying to change her mind about quitting and to let her go.

However, shortly after Lee Young Joon romantically declared that he was ready to help Kim Mi So discover what she really wanted to do with her life, news of an unexpected emergency suddenly broke out at their company, forcing both of them into crisis mode. The incident finally made Kim Mi So realize that what really mattered to her was staying by Lee Young Joon’s side and helping him. Announcing that she had decided not to quit, she explained to Lee Young Joon that just as he had wanted to let her go because he loved her, she wanted to stay because she loved him.

Park-Min-Young9.jpgPark-Seo-Joon6.jpg

The next episode of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” will air on July 25 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Check out the first episode of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” below if you haven’t already! Viki is also offering a 40 percent off sale for early access and ad-free HD viewing of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.” You can learn more here.

• Like 6

Funny HK newspaper article on WWWSK’s hot wall kiss scene

HK tabloids reported on 20 Jul that the ratings for ep 13 dropped because of their hot wall kiss scenes

Parents complained that the 2 min wall kiss and bed scene involving half naked PSJ was simply too risqué that they had to hurriedly switch channels as there were children watching too. It should be close to 11 pm KST so why are kids still up???

Duh... anyway it’s cable right? The MVs of Kpop are equally or even more provocative and these are shown even in the day time?

:sweatingbullets:

Oh well K netz are up in arms so I wonder it this will make PD nim tone down the remaining episodes 

• Like 4
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, YuKo Wong said:

Oh well K netz are up in arms so I wonder it this will make PD nim tone down the remaining episodes 

Weren't the Naver comments on the couch kiss clip calling for the show to change the rating to 19+ for their first night? :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if the team intended for their bed scene to be their peak sexy moment on the show from the start. After all it's a fluffy rom-com, not a seduction-themed drama; they don't really need more scenes like that. Although I would not complain if they have some cute giggly sexy times on Mi So's Iloom bed. :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

Lol...the hk tabloids... that's what i thought happened..the scene was really hot by k drama standards....

So yes grandma...mum n kids might have been watching all together until that popped up:D

So I guess we'll be heading back to pink romance levels...

Wonder if we'll have a triple wedding by the end of the series...

Am loving the JA/GN romance popping up.. 

Psj is still feeling the heat in the bts.. ..notice pmy is still the cool calm girl in this...while he's flapping about...

• Like 5

@Ondine I don't think episode 13 rating drop is because couch scene or their hot bed scene.

But mostly drama ongoing in the same time airing with WWWSK is the ending. I think that is why people attention going to watching that drama instead of WWWSK. 

There is alot of romcom drama,or melodrama showing hot bed scene and hot kiss more than WWWSK but they're not really get complaining from audience.

And then this drama airing in the night time for children. Why are the parent allow their children wake up.

The audience will know about possibilities of kiss scene in kdrama right, i dont think kiss scene in WWWSK is too hot.

Mostly in view episode they would replaying the ending scene right. I think is not because harsh comment from audience. I think because that is the plot.

Am i the only person who sees PSJ like kiss PMY neck when they're back hug in episode 14?

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So these parents are the reason why we get brick wall kisses  and ladies looking like they are dying when they get kissed heh. :thumbsdown:

Yup probably. but really the problem i see is the fact that any child under 13 is still up at 11:00pm. Their little selfs should be well on their way to slumberville by that time. And any kid over 13 should really have already had the birds and the bees talk with their parents. That is if the parent wants to avoid their kids having that talk with other kids and getting the wrong information. So the problem should not be psj and pmy kissing on an adult romance kroean drama. What is wrong is the parents allowing their kids to stay up way past a healthy bedtime for a  child that is still growing and what they are afriad or embarrassed to talk about with their children. Both of which will harm their kids more than watching psj and pmy makeout half naked or other wise. I am sure they take their kids to the beach during the summer and there is way more naked there than in the 5 seconds shirtless Psj was on our screens ( or more depending on who has been abusing the replay button, i am not going to point any fingers you all know who you are lol).

• Like 10

Could be a clashing event...but wwwsk stayed top of the charts.

Not sure what it was that made it quite so hot for me....nearly passed out when psj took off his top...

I watch films where the scenes can get way more erotic n yet...not that much emotional investment.

So kudos to the OT P getting us all hyped up..

Think they weave a lot more intimacy which draws us in...

Will still like to thank the pdnim for giving us that scene and the writers for giving us this hilarious romcom...

Funnily enough...i loled at the story of how ms's dad got injured...about the demographic of his audience.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Finished watching ep 14 with subs. I agree with Young Joon, jealous Mi So is the cuuuuuutest! :wub: Her aegyo and "aura!" were really terrible! :lol: As much as I love them being all sweet and smiley together, they're also soooo good when they're squabbling and I was happy to see that again! Loved PMY's expressions, especially the evil glare suddenly snapping to the sweetest smile, so good. Also holding her fork like she wanted to stab someone with it, nice touch. :D The photo-taking on the stairs was super cute too. I hope they include that in the ep 14 bts.

I also got hit in the feels more times in a single episode than I remember. When dad talked about Mi So, when Young Joon told her he's letting his secretary go, and when Mi So said that she expected people would gossip about her if they found out she was dating him, but she chose to be in a relationship with him anyway. :tears: Also, I liked that her dad is giving him a hard time. Young Joon needs more people who aren't going to just fawn all over him. :lol:

I hope they finish strong with the last two eps, content-wise and ratings-wise. If PD doesn't pull a BTIOFL in this final week, I just might have to buy the Director's Cut DVD. :D

• Like 9

@Ondine agree... I felt this episode resonated more with me than the others as our ParkPark couple has matured a lot in their relationship. A relationship is not all about bulldozing but about considering your other half’s feelings and working together to make it work. When they were standing at Daegu’s hilltop viewing platform, Miso said that when she decided to love YJ, she also accepted the fact that she will get brickbats from others as he is a public figure but she is willing to endure it just because she loves him. I can’t help feeling that PMY was actually echoing her own experiences. She was once in a Hifni publicised relationship with a big k star but it fizzled out almost immediately 

:bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 4