[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

NOOOOOO, they left us hanging with no preview!!!
WHY WHY WHY???!!!:bawling::bawling:

That last scene though:relaxed: That scene feels so personal and intimate *frantically fanning myself*
Was getting really embarrassed watching their make out session :sweat_smile: yet internally I was screaming "YES YES YES, KISS HER!"
Oh dear, this duality, I just can't :tounge_wink::tounge_wink:

Can Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon be the next SongSong couple, pleaseeeeee???? :heart:

• Like 14

Somehow, making out scene on the start of ep13 doesn't look as attractive, if only they had a bed scene at the end of ep12, I'm sure fans will be howling like mad on social media.

I dont think PMY is shy in revealing some skin (see Healer - and i think it was YWJ who was more shy in 7DAys Queen) - and for PSJ, well, what to say, he look so darn proud of his near perfect wardrobe/closet kiss two episodes ago...  he should be, it look so natural and both actors looked as if they really fell in love there and then... :D

We shall see what 4 last episodes will bring us.. was it revealed just now, why YJ changed his named from Hyun?

• Like 9

Wow, little Young Joon is such a good actor! So impressed. Also little Sung Yeon ain't bad too (maybe better than older Sung Yeon? *hides*)

Aww, I was hoping Mi So could give Young Joon a hug after that heavy conversation with his parents. Poor guy really needs a hug!

Also if my boyfriend just decided to move some of his stuff to my house without talking it over with me, I don't care if he looks like Park Seo Joon I am going to fight him! :angry:

Way to leave us hanging with that last scene and no preview, TVN! The bts better be good, and there'd better be two of them!!! :angry::lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Double post:

... Just wanted to take a minute and compare the two kisses (closet vs couch) Two totally different atmospheres, today’s was very sensual and soft due to the lead up of unbuttoning her blouse. They took it easy on the intensity of the kiss which I didn’t mind since my brain was trying to process that this was possibly their first time. So this kiss was perfect for the scene. (However the pervert in me is screaming MORE MORE MORE! ) My heart hurt watching the stream when it cut off and to worsen the pain the preview wasn’t aired. This is going to be the worst 5 day wait....

RIP REPLAY :warning:

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

Me to tvN right now:

I personally hate to face the next week yet because of personal reasons but this drama makes me want to beg the heavens to make next Wednesday come faster. And this one being without a preview makes me wish for it to come twice as fast.

• Like 7
  • LOL 12

You are most welcome @Kasmic

thank you for all the recappers! @jeonghyang @ohoheli  @Kasmic for helping with the screencaps and all as well!

Looks like my friends we have a long wait ahead of us..

giphy.gif

Last night's episode my heart broke for lil YJ, and now tonight my heart broke again.

How can that boy be just so sweet.

He didn't want his parents to suffer and so as such, he chose to pretend to forget everything. As such he still suffered.

I just want to hug him!

giphy.gif

Sadly even though SY apologise to YJ. I can't seem to bring in my heart to completely forgive him.

Oh dear, am I too evil? @attriste @Ondine @dramaninja @minmangfan  @Kasmic @Yongzura @lolly84

7 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

But maybe they'll upload 16s preview later? @kaoriharang:phew:

I think what would happen is that they will upload or show the preview like maybe sat or sunday?

I don't think they will be so kind to us and immediately upload it later on.

• Like 16
  • LOL 1

I haven’t been able to stream or read the recaps but it seems they’ve finished with the kidnapping story. What a traumatic thing for a kid to have to experience.  Now what I would like to see is the show address the mental illness leftover from the experience.  Just because he’s come clear to his parents and he’s found MS that its now all resolved?  Surely the show can somehow address that PTSD or having any mental disorder isn’t a stigma in today’s and especially korean society 

• Like 6

Argh I was disappointed with yesterday's pacing but today's ep 12 was daebak! I like the writer changed the webtoon a bit so YJ rather than being cool in front of parents, actually cried , released the angst and explained the real story to parents (MS is outside his room seeing him cry).  When his parents left, YJ mom told MS to take care of YJ,....so mom knows they are dating now? Then YJ went back to house to see his bro and another climax scene when they both said sorry to each other and LTH acting is spot on with his tears silently falling.  Now the Yoomyung group family can leave the past behind and move on.  MS told YJ that its good to frank and YJ ask her whether he can be frank with her and said he doesnt want to send her away tonight. But but but where is the promised bed scene?? I knew the writer will troll us for another week when there is only like 2 mins left and they are just back to the sofa! thats so hot when he started to unbutton her blouse.... I almost stopped breathing!!  MS is always there for YJ now~~~ babies and wedding soon pls!

Other parts I like:

1) YJ took soo much stuff to MS house like foot spa salt, 20 million won worth of wine, etc

2) Funny when MS couldnt sleep with YJ next to her, she switched her mattress so they can watch TV, totally didnt expect her mattress is an auto one..hahaha, mattress ad? 

3) when the neighbour downstairs complained abt YJ posh car and how his son suffered working at Yoomyung group,

4) MS couldnt stand YJ and said lets go to his house

5) MS feel scared in YJ jouse guest room and when she turned on the light, it almost scared me with YJ standing there

6) MS cooking failed breakkie to YJ

7) the writer followed the webtoon joke where YJ and YS is supposed to visit their fd who got cancel but YS ex wife called and he explained he need to go to hospital tonight and will be late to meet her.unfortunately their fd's name sounds like sexual organ in korean and ex wife hung up on YS

8) MS took YJ to buy new cup for him and the saleswoman told them to buy the newly wed couple set ad YJ felt good

9) the little SY acting is not as natural as little YJ, but guess its just becos little YJ is sooo good. 

10) Sec Yeung asking Bom  Sera to date so cute, with cola bottle!! nice!

11) Sec Jia finally realise Go Kwi Nam is smart and helpful when he helped her glued the mis-shredded meeting note

Have to re-watch Ep 11 and 12 together.

guess the shooting schedule is too tight, there is no preview for ep 13, only 4 more ep left~~ :(

• Like 13

Let's wait another week for the episode but it's getting better and better. You could paired anyone to Park Min Young same as Park Seo Joon. I heard Park Min Young prepared for her role as Sec Kim by loosing weight so she could wear those pretty corporate outfits :) They usually release the preview for next week's episode 1-3 days before airing right?

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

They're just want us to curious to much and watching next episode. Urgggg... :crazy:

Omo omo omoooo... the kiss...omooooo...

anyway, it's already ep 12, the problem LYJ and LSJ has been resolved, at least. What will be happened in ep 13-16 then, besides the romantic cringey beautiful scenes as what we hope more in the future?  

6 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Wow, little Young Joon is such a good actor! So impressed. Also little Sung Yeon ain't bad too (maybe better than older Sung Yeon? *hides*)

I have the same opinion as yours. The child actors, especially the boys are so good in acting. Hope they will be great and consistent actors in the future.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

You are most welcome @Kasmic

thank you for all the recappers! @jeonghyang @ohoheli  @Kasmic for helping with the screencaps and all as well!

Looks like my friends we have a long wait ahead of us..

giphy.gif

Last night's episode my heart broke for lil YJ, and now tonight my heart broke again.

How can that boy be just so sweet.

He didn't want his parents to suffer and so as such, he chose to pretend to forget everything. As such he still suffered.

I just want to hug him!

giphy.gif

Sadly even though SY apologise to YJ. I can't seem to bring in my heart to completely forgive him.

Oh dear, am I too evil? @attriste @Ondine @dramaninja @minmangfan  @Kasmic @Yongzura @lolly84

I think what would happen is that they will upload or show the preview like maybe sat or sunday?

I don't think they will be so kind to us and immediately upload it later on.

thanks chingus!!! saranghae!! good night!! jaljayeo!

• Like 3

phew! what a rollercoaster! they swing us around from cute, happy, sad, traumatic and hot all in one episode.  What a Kiss!!! anyone notice PMY hand at 1:11 in the youtube video. Looks like she did not know what to do with it and it got trapped :P        

Waiting for the BTS. Pretty sure PSJ had trouble with her buttons :P

• Like 6
  • LOL 10