[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

3 hours ago, Alexander Neichev said:

ahh why they end it in the middle of the +18 time  :) Did they continue from there in next ep? or they will fast forward like in the next morning? What you think guys?

I think we will get a little more make out and then the morning after:wink: If they interrupt it and no morning afterbsod-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@jeonghyang  @kaoriharang @Kasmic @ohoheli Thank you for such awesome recaps/screencaps and gifcaps:heart:

@nonski Missed you this week:wub:

• Like 11

I hate to be a Debbie downer over here, but I don’t think we’ll get our bed scene in the first half of next weeks episode.  I hope I’m wrong, but this is my theory of what will go down. They are in the middle of kissing and then he.... falls asleep! Keep in mind that he didn’t get ANY sleep the night before and he is drinking wine with Miso in that last scene.  Remember that when they couldn’t sleep at Miso’s house he suggested a night cap to lull them to sleep. Being an avid k-drama follower I would not be surprised if they bypass the love scene in this manner.  Plus, it’s rare to get a sex scene episodes before the finale . The only saving grace in a possible love scene is that this drama is airing in TVN, but I think it’s a long shot. :sweat_smile:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, shimmeringarmor said:

I hate to be a Debbie downer over here, but I don’t think we’ll get our bed scene in the first half of next weeks episode.  I hope I’m wrong, but this is my theory of what will go down. They are in the middle of kissing and then he.... falls asleep! Keep in mind that he didn’t get ANY sleep the night before and he is drinking wine with Miso in that last scene.  Remember that when they couldn’t sleep at Miso’s house he suggested a night cap to lull them to sleep. Being an avid k-drama follower I would not be surprised if they bypass the love scene in this manner.  Plus, it’s rare to get a sex scene episodes before the finale . The only saving grace in a possible love scene is that this drama is airing in TVN, but I think it’s a long shot. :sweat_smile:

Lmao I’m not getting my hopes up as well cos he just had an intense day with making peace with his parents and brother.. boy looks shattered. 

But I’m really holding out for the original bed scene. Since Gwi Nam has his own love line here as opposed to making VC Lee more jealous (and leading to argument/ office romance outing/ bed scene), maybe Jung Yoo Mi will provide fodder for that.. but HOW can YJ have a female friend if MiSo has been the only one??? I’m lost. 

Also regarding sexy times episodes before finale, SP had one (also pretty steamy one) smack bang in the middle bolt out of the blue, but it was used as a tool for furthering the plot for their fathers’ backstory geez, what a killjoy that was after all that hawtness. 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, shimmeringarmor said:

I don't think you're a Debbie downer, I was thinking the same thing early on. After he didn't get any sleep at all, and then knowing that scene was coming up, I said to myself he's going to fall asleep on her and leave her all hot and bothered lol! :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, attriste said:

I wonder if they’ll fulfill their ratings promise cos apparently TnMS ratings are already over 10%! But the cast and crew are working their butts off already... 

What was their ratings promise? I didnt know they made one?

TvN stills

Dh8vE24VAAAoTL3.jpg

Dh8vE29VAAA2uDg.jpg

Spoiler

Dh8vE23UYAAl-sK.jpg

Dh8vE23UYAEWNTo.jpg

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, j9sshi said:

I don't think you're a Debbie downer, I was thinking the same thing early on. After he didn't get any sleep at all, and then knowing that scene was coming up, I said to myself he's going to fall asleep on her and leave her all hot and bothered lol! :P

Its called building her passion and excitement so she’ll jump on him when it finally happens lmao.

@Kasmic I remember 10% and they’ll do coffee and toast. Lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

These last two episodes - WOW! That's all I can say.  Especially this last one. What a roller coaster of emotions. From laughing out loud (with my headphones in), 

to tears rolling down my cheeks, and holding my breath so I won't boo hoo out loud,  (my nose is still stopped up from crying, not crying)

to smexy, smexy, (when's hubby coming home:wub:). Hormones just all over the place! (@Kasmic);).  My goodness!

I am soooo Loving this show!!! And what about that coke confession from Yang Cheol?!!!! Sweetest thing ever!!!!!

My heart is being pulled in so many directions with these characters!!!:grin:

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Its called building her passion and excitement so she’ll jump on him when it finally happens lmao.

Yah, he'll get to her neck and then totally konk out, which will leave her in the same predicament she left him in the night before. :joy:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit your previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7

18 minutes ago, attriste said:

Is the ratings really more than 10?

Nothing excites me more than this. 

Tvn should organise vacation for them.

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlI0z1-AYZ5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1121debzptk8w

Credit to owner. 

Link above is the written preview for ep 13 next week. Anyone please translate it for us. 

Maybe we'll get a hint, if the couch scene will continue to a bed scene :lol: for the opening of a new episode, it'll be a bit risky to bring us to a hotter scene, but i'll not complain a bit...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, attriste said:

Oh like this as a start?

23988c9bb6db337617c12c7e103dc32b.png

YJ: "Is this how you return evil for good?" 

38 minutes ago, j9sshi said:

tumblr_n37wmegydz1r05bkco4_250.gif  :sweat_smile:

@darr Yep a reward vacation -3 nights to Thailand is locked in for mid August :thumbsup:

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, darr said:

Is the ratings really more than 10?

Nothing excites me more than this. 

Tvn should organise vacation for them.

Well wiki updated TnMS yesterday and it was 10.6% for ep11, not sure about ep12. They ARE planning a vacay to Phuket- 5N3D (don’t ask me, I can’t count either)

@j9sshi not complaining if we get another bed scene though I feel for the poor actors having to ham it up again and be exposed to all the social media byeontae happening bahahaah. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, j9sshi said:

Poor Miso! That nasty little “demon” is going to be tormenting her all night long if this prediction becomes true. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

NOthing more I can say..iAmazingly DONE, wonderfully directed, perfectly portrayed. EVERYONE in this drama  gives his/her best totally! Nothing more to ask for. . So much tears for the brothers one on one talk and LMAO laughter to Dr. Love.. I am totally hooked to this drama and please PMY and PYJ.... date and get married for REAL!ngly DOINE, wonderfully directed, perfectly portrayed. EVERYONE in this drama gives gives his/her best totally! Nothing more to ask for. I cried in this episode for the brothers. I am totally hooked and please PMY and PYJ.... date and get married for REAL!

• Like 11

2 hours ago, yanlit_stv said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlI0z1-AYZ5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1121debzptk8w

Credit to owner. 

Link above is the written preview for ep 13 next week. Anyone please translate it for us. 

Maybe we'll get a hint, if the couch scene will continue to a bed scene :lol: for the opening of a new episode, it'll be a bit risky to bring us to a hotter scene, but i'll not complain a bit...

Yeah I hope its not failed one, but for real one. :D

@kaoriharang Can you translate the written preview? :D

• Like 6

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Annyeonhaseyo chingu's 

@0ly40... Thank you for the OST chingu. 

@jeonghyang @Kasmic @kaoriharang  @ohoheli... Thanks for the screecaps, videos, GIF and live recaps chingu's. You are the best. :heart::heart:

@kaoriharang... You are not evil for not forgiving LSY. IF LSY's response was more sincere or it maybe because the actor didn't do his job right. I like LTH but his performance for this role was FLAt in my opinion. I really had high expectation for him. If once he found out the truth and had apologized instead of being in a daze or refusing to believe even after the flashback, maybe we could have believed his apology. LYJ is such a great little brother, as soon as he found out his brother was leaving he went to see him. I will comment more on this issue once I see episode 12. I didn't get the chance to watch today's episode. I can only go by the live recap. 

no worries (:

Right? I mean I am really glad that finally there is closure but I don't know I just was not moved by SY at all. There was no sincerity at all in anything?

I have not really watched LTH before so I can't really comment on his acting, personally SY as a character is just difficult to portray because he is both the victim and the cause as well. So maybe overall the acting just comes off flat.

Yeah indeed LYJ is such a wonderful brother, he was looking out so much for his family.

7 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Dang I haven't even watched it except for the KISS Thank YOU @kaoriharang for about making me pass out I will repay you later somehow!!! LOL   :wub:

I have no words that would be acceptable for Soompi at the moment...:w00t: 

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?:blink: 

She needs more than kissing...    Good grief...:crazy:

Later...

I may be a while LOL:lol::w00t::D:P

hehe!!

I am glad I could help hahah!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, thunderman1 said:

LYJ's house.. isn't this the Secret Garden house?  I haven't had time to look at posts but just a thought! omo!

Yes it is, same house.

The bed is the same also haha!

• Like 4
  • LOL 7