[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

In the end, YJ sacrificed himself for the sake of his family and also to protect MS.

What a wonderful man :)

Parents tell YJ that SY is going back to France, he goes to see his brother before he leaves.

SY finally says sorry to YJ - well it is about time right??

YJ leaves the parent's house, MS is waiting for him. They go back to YJ's house

(I think we will get a cliffhanger :P )

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just wanna say thanks to all the updates, gifs and explanations on tonight's episode... i keep refreshing every few minutes, wanting to know the end, the big 'bed' scene if any?? hahaha

---- ok just read it.... hmm.. u know, i dont think YJ's sitting room is the best place to make out.... its so transparent! People can see what they are doing! haha...

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

No preview! Whatttt....

Overall satisfied with today's episode.

The scars are laid bare. Confessions of the past revealed and YJ's parents finally realised what he had gone through with his 'act' over the years (I was seriously non-stop crying in this scene)

I think this is the right time for YJ and MS to finally be together with all the truths told and even YJ and his brother has reconciled with the past.

Looking forward to how they are going to move ahead in the next few episodes.

PS. Jung Yoo Mi would be a lady to stir things up? Hmmm....

• Like 11

Tonight's episode was so so beautiful (even the side stories), I have no other words except that my heart is kinda broken that there's no preview for the next episode :heartbreak:

That kiss moment was kinda ruined for me though because my mother...

Spoiler

popped in my room right when they were making out. Awkward.. :phew: Need to watch it again.

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

I watched the episode with just the bare understanding about what happened but I still cried along with YJ when he told his parents about how and why he faked his loss of memory.

I swear that EP 11 and 12 are my favourites so far.

Analysing the final kiss scene...

they are so natural at this! Definitely PSJ and PMY have reached a level where they are utterly comfortable with each other.

PS For a man who has yet to be a relationship, he sure can kiss well! LOL.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

8 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

HAHA, so tvN is playing with us :P

We got a really good kiss scene and stop just before anything else!

@lolly84 @YourHighness . @vangsweetie637 @attriste @Kasmic @Yongzura @triplem @USAFarmgirl @bebebisous33

sadly or not tvN did not give us a preview!!

They're just want us to curious to much and watching next episode. Urgggg... :crazy:

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Video
  • Like 5